View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Interdimensional Invaders 

Post Interdimensional Invaders
Name: Pleasure Parasite (Mind Rapers, ADD Marine Slang)
Race: Extra dimensional parasitic organism
Place of Birth: The name is unpronounceable on our plane
Height: 8'0"
Weight: Their physical form is quite dense, weighing several hundred pounds.
Eye Color: none, as they have no true "eyes".
Skin Color: Varies according to mood.
Skin Texture: Slick and wet.
Hair: None in natural form; in a disguised form, they choose a length and style that is most appealing to a chosen victim.
Hair Color: None; in a disguised form, they choose a color that is most appealing to a chosen victim.
Body Build: Due to the make up of their bodies from hundreds of tentacles, a Parasite appears to be extremely well-built, but as with their shapeshifter nature, this is unknown whether this is their true form or simply a manifestation for a victim to comprehend their appearance.
Tentacles: Yes.
Number of Tentacles: Two dozen or so of varying length and size.
Cock Size: 8" to 15".
# of Cocks: (1) primary phallus, a dozen or so secondary and tertiary phalli.
Fighting Style: A Pleasure Parasite seeks to quickly subdue it opponents and stripping them of any means of resistance before securing them for the next phase: males are mutated into further parasites while females are stripped naked and sexually stimulated with the creatures gorging themselves on the orgasmic energy. The are able to manipulate their bodies and similar to a snake are able to slither into tight space from which they are able to launch ambushes against a target. Given the nature of their bodies, they are extremely resilient to most forms of common ADD weaponry. Even a single Parasite is difficult to deal with; each of its individual tentacles are immensely strong, while their bodies are capable of crushing all but the most advanced of alloys. They use this to their advantage quite often in subduing prey.
Motivation: As their name implies, the Parasites are beings who feed on pleasure, specifically sexual pleasure, and preferably the sexual pleasure of women. All other goals are second to the acquisition of women in order to obtain the sustenance they require.
Psychological Profile: To the extent that anyone has had contact with Pleasure Parasites in their natural form, they come off as cold and entirely amoral. Their only apparent purpose in life is to feed and ensure their own survival; anything else has no importance to them at all.
Personality: While each Parasite in theory has an individual personality, they operate as a hive mind
and seem to all be the same being.
Sexual Oddities: A Pleasure Parasite feeds off of the pleasure produced by female humanoids and will seek to gorge themselves on it as long as possible, even going so far as to awaken an unconscious victim in order to procure more, all with the eventual goal of merging our realities.
Human Disguise Form: Yes
Human Disguise Appearance: The Parasites can assume the shape and appearance of any other humanoid life form at will, even assuming the conventions of dress and fashion of whatever culture that are in. While shapechanged they cannot be recognized as Parasites unless someone is specifically trying to spot them as such. Even then, spotting a shapechanged Parasite for what it is requires a sharp eye and keen senses. A given Parasite can move from shape to shape in order to confuse pursuers, and it is unlikely to be easily spotted even if it has certain known traits or quirks.
Clothing: In natural form none; whatever the conventions of dress for the civilization it is attempting to infiltrate.
Special Attributes: The Parasites communicate telepathically, typical first contact with the creatures appear as pattern sexual nightmares within a population. They are also able to completely drain off a victims orgasm, thus denying them their release until the parasite chooses to allow them to have one.
Distinguishing features: Each is a humanoid figure, standing at around 8' tall. They are naked, completely hairless, and appear to be black, oily snakes all bound together by some unseen force. The dozen or so tentacles sprout from out of their bodies. Each has a massive penis pointing straight up in the air.
Behavior: The Parasites will search out weak points between realities and once they have found such a place, they will psychically manipulate the residents on the other side into opening a portal to allow them entry and into summoning more prey into their trap. Once an invasion has gained a foothold in a reality and sufficient resources have been gathered, they typically create a 'cyst' within a chosen area via secreted resins that protects their physical forms from the hostile energies of the reality that they are invading. It is from these 'cysts' that the parasite launch further invasions and their captured females are kept in order to regenerate their lost energies.
Capabilities: The Parasites are shape shifters, possess vast physical strength, telepathic and energy manipulation abilities. They are also able to produce a slime that increases a females sensitivity and increases their libido.
Weaknesses: A Pleasure Parasite is only able to enter our reality with aid from a cult of followers at weakened points between the two realities. Without a stable gate into their reality, a parasite is only able to maintain its physical form for roughly an hour.
Likes: Sexual stimulation of female prey and devouring of orgasmic energy.
Dislikes: Unknown beyond resistant prey, though this is more a mild annoyance as they know each will inevitably give in to their own pleasure.
History: Unknown; All attempts to communicate have met with silence or the disappearance of the ADD negotiation teams. Thusly, these entities are classified as Type 1 threats and should be considered extremely dangerous. If encountered by a lone agent and backup is unavailable, exercise extreme caution.

Creators note: Orginally posted this via my Ipod...didn't work out so well, so if there is anything that you see that needs fixing just let me know :).

I'm always up for a scene, shoot me a PM and we can work something out!

Last edited by Kieran on Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:53 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Interdimensional Invaders
Awesome work Kieran ^^ can't wait to see them in action once they're accepted.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:34 am

Wait, are these Kaorti?...*cough* Anyway, that doesn't matter. I think it looks pretty good. Hm...It's a little unusual that it's more of a "race" than something with a personality. You can't really get to know them, exactly. But I guess it could work...it's not something that would disallow it.

A couple things I wonder: How many are there? Are there existing cysts on the Shokushu planet?

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:25 am

Some of your sections have been cut off. And the word wrap seems weird. Not sure how it looks to you though.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:54 am

Dendrite wrote:
Wait, are these Kaorti?...*cough* Anyway, that doesn't matter. I think it looks pretty good. Hm...It's a little unusual that it's more of a "race" than something with a personality. You can't really get to know them, exactly. But I guess it could work...it's not something that would disallow it.

A couple things I wonder: How many are there? Are there existing cysts on the Shokushu planet?

The Kaorti is the third DnD reference that has been made about them lol. As for the 'race' part, the idea is that they come from an alternate dimension with all but their most base motivating instincts and thoughts being so alien to a human mind as to be incomprehensible. To them humans are little more than cattle to be fed upon and slake their desires or mutated into more Parasites (in the case of males), though that is my thinking behind them at least.

Numbers...there are tens of thousands of the Parasites in their home dimension, when they breach into our reality there are only about 1 to 5 in an initial crossover group. They are more than 25,000 years old so it is possible that there may be a number of uninhabited cysts on the Shokushu planet, though the island inhibitors may interfere with them and limit the time that they are able to remain in our dimension before having to return to theirs or a cyst.

and :lets out breath: a bit wordy but I hope that answers your question.

Kanoe, as for the text issue I am seeing all of the text, but I will edit that to fix it.

I'm always up for a scene, shoot me a PM and we can work something out!

Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:01 am
Profile YIM

Good going on the monsters. I certainly wouldn't want to meet them in anything less than powered armor, preferably made of some of those 'advanced alloys' and sporting my personal favorite weapon...microwave grenades.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:27 pm
Profile YIM

Your Capabilities section cuts off mid sentence while describing what the slime does.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]