View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 ADD monster, Kouzakai the Lieutenant 

Post ADD monster, Kouzakai the Lieutenant
Hmmm...should monsters have their own profiles for the ADD too? Well, anyway....

Name: 1st Lt. Kouzakai Gorshnak, or commonly known as 'the Lieutenant'

Affiliation: Archanius Alliance

Race: Merman/Leviathan Hybrid, originally a Hydrean

Place of Birth: Earth, the far, far Eastern sea off the island of Shokushu

Nationality: N/A

Height: Varies; originally set at 7'5"

Weight: Varies with height

Eye Color: Pale Yellow/Jet Black

Hair Color: N/A

Body Build: Lean, athletic build/Bulky, muscular type

History:
His story is one of legend, being one of the founding members of the Alliance, a group of inter-stellar 'traders' who rose to become one of the most feared in the galaxy.

Essentially an Earth-bound creature, Kouzakai Gorshnak got exposed to a bigger world upon one night when he saw flashing lights so familiar with each and every abductee who goes cuckoo(no offense) upon reaching the heights of what they say to be 'deep space'. The creature, in search of a larger adventure than what he's seen after all the years he's spent on the planet, and the places he had been, hitched a ride and succeeded in learning that the 'cuckoos' were really telling the truth.

Around an hour later into the flight the creature was discovered, thanks to a blaring report that something or someone was running amok on the ships, tearing 'slaves' out of their cages and saying things like 'this is even better than that planet' or 'this is Atlanta!'. The ship's commander proceeded to personally take care of the trouble, after even his most veteran majors and his top-rank warriors could not even put a single scratch on the highly talented monster.

Kouzakai met the man, Archanius, in a fight to see who was the better man, since he wanted full control of everything he's seen so far. Hunger against hunger, lust for power against an equally set lust. However, Archanius bested Kouzakai...whatever he lacked for brawn he made up for an extensive knowledge of the dark arts and the arcane. A pure bred warrior like Kouzakai could never have any match for magic this deep and it's many strength nullifying forms. He was bested in a short time after the start of the battle and Kouzakai tasted defeat for the first time.

However Archanius recognized the great potential and figured out what an asset this opponent would be for his fledgling organization. After much persuasion and a lot of baiting, Kouzakai agreed to join the organization, then going by the name of Archanius Group. A need to change the name was evident, as after Kouzakai joined more and more began to display interest in this group...and it became the Achanius Alliance, one of, if not the, galaxy's most formidable armadas. With a fleet of ships and entire planets and star systems under their control, Archanius' Alliance continues to dominate all parts of the galaxy.

Kouzakai, for his part, had risen through the ranks faster than anyone ever in the entire history of the group. He has earned the rank of Lieutenant, only a mere title it seemed. But his job entailed even more, almost being in charge of an entire operation, that is overseer of slave acquisitions and closer of trade deals. With the job come many responsibilities, great danger but also many rewards. For this, Kouzakai feels he is safely in place, that he, at last, is on the verge of a very big adventure.

At present the Lieutenant is expanding even more territory for his Alliance, and his loyalty to Archanius has never been more solid.

Fighting Style:
Kouzakai, being a natural intellectual, had always been reading and re-reading books about fighting styles. Most of what he uses had been hybrids of the fighting styles he's read.

Kouzakai prefers straight up toying, head-on collision and, at times, tracking and surprising to any other form.

Motivation:

The usual. Money, business, recognition. But most of all, power, and to be feared.

Personality:
At times, a lone operator who independently secures trades for the organization. But always sets time for a drink at the bar, getting to know other personnel. Generally a man of the masses with a penchant for being very gentle and very persuasive, which has been his largest asset to getting what he wants.

Special Attributes:
Likes to tinker with things, has added special features for his gadgets: a temple-guard which guards his vulnerable chest area from most elemental attacks and firepower, from your standard laser pistols to anything short of a cruiser cannon. Four bio-tech metal tentacles grafted into his body, acquired from Alliance WarLabs. Has recently acquired a bio-tech ship, the Devourer.

The Devourer

It was a bio-tech ship which the Alliance had acquired. Found in deep space, pilotless, it was recomissioned and fitted with a few additions of Kouzakai's design. Although these were very few; the ship seemed to have a life of its own, and greatly disliked artificial armaments.

Aside from two Mark V rifle cannons on its underbelly, the Devourer possessed six bio-turrets on the top, and six more on each side of the ship. Those on the side shot plasma bolts; while the three greater turrets shot magma bolts fueled by asteroids and rocks which the ship ate and converted into energy and artillery.

He has recently acquired an artifact from a dead planet, once inhabited by a race of highly intelligent warrior priests, the Vicars. He acquired a sword, a katana-like blade which had never dulled nor rusted through the years.

Miscellaneous: Character's timeline does not intercept with current school timeline; Set in completely independent timelines, in other words.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Last edited by KouzaKai on Fri May 30, 2008 3:05 am, edited 4 times in total.

Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:27 pm
Profile YIM

I dont see why not lets you know who the enemy are if you got an ADD agent.

If you want to RP with my character just send me a message.

Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:02 pm
Profile WWW

I'm goin' to have to work on that a bit later, that is if we finish our thread...is that what you mean by 'letting the enemy know that I already got an ADD agent?'

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:36 am
Profile YIM

If you want to RP with my character just send me a message.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:49 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]