View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 NY DOOLIEEEE 

Post NY DOOLIEEEE
(couldn't resist now to see if anyone catches the reference)

Name: Alicia Ashford
Species: Sex Doll (human golem)
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 125 lbs.
Eye Color: brown
Skin Color: Caucasian (though variable with parts, the head is always the same but can be disguised)
Skin Texture: Smooth
Appearance: Various. As a Sex Doll Alicia can swap out parts with ease to vary her height and weight as well as her hair and eye collar. In all aspects she wears a black choker set with a single topaz stone, a gift from Sebastain long ago. While she has to keep the same head portions of her face, ears, eyes, nose, teeth and be exchanged and seemingly blend into her featutures. Her hair can be remove allowing her to attach a different shade of cut without any real diffficuty. Her joints however, make it apparent she is some sort of construct. While she was with Sebastain this "imperfection" had ben covered with make ups that she has not used in the 10 years since his passing.
# of Cocks: 1 retractable.
Cock Size: Can form one of variable lenth up to 10" out of her clit. It is retractable and as seemless as her facial components.

Personality: Alicia was submissive when dealing with Deimos and Sebastain complying with his commands but after being on her own for so long she has become more assertive when dealing with others.

Strengths: Gaze, Memory Absorption
Weakness: Flame, Mirrors, Warranty

Fighting Style: Alicia prefers not to fight. This is a practical choice since replacement parts are hard to come by.

Typical she disguises herself to get close to her target and uses her gaze weakening a student to the point of them not offering up too much resistance when she actually brakes the effect when she moves in for the "kill".

Motivation: To bring pleasure to all around her and learn even more sexual techniques.

Bio: It began with the desire for perfection.Sebastian Ashford was destined to be the best damn puppet maker in his sector of space. He worked diligently on his craft but all his love and attention into his craft showed he was a perfectionist at heart. He desired to be a perfectionist, it was not good enough to be the best in a sector of space but the best in all of the galaxy.

He wanted to immortalize the family name, his name. So he immersed himself into the occult to enhance his studies. He studied necromantic magic beneath Deimos, a man twisted by magic and science.

As twisted as he was Sebastian found that the man had a servant, Alicia. For years he pinned after her but to no avail, she barely acknowledged him and only seemed to pay him attention when he came to her with a message from her Master.

It was scary to see how she came to life, eager to please her Master and it was one late night that he had seen that the two had more than a Master - Servant relationship.

Alicia he had discovered was actually a Golem that Deimos' Master, Perigrim, had created nineteen years ago and hence why the interest to serve only her Master now as she had been passed along to the apprentice when her original Master perished.

Deimos was even using an alchemical ointment to make Alicia's joints seemingless.

If Sebastian thought he was in love before he was in love with Alicia even more. She was the perfect doll, one that he had just had to learn to create. He desired to learn Perigrim's secrets even more. He had studied her and with Deimos' help began to understand a bit better. though her exact creation secrets had been lost upon Master Perigrim's passing.

Alicia was anatomically correct and could even simulate eating. She even had a mind. The young servant girl who had died in Perigrim's services after a freak accent after which he had her brain removed and placed in a fluid that if ingested by a living target caused memory loss. The brain absorbed this alchemical substance for days on end so when Alicia was awakened she was an empty slate and had to be taught everything. Fortunately basic skills were the easiest to come back.

A great deal of magic and alchemy went into creating her though and she had some rather unusual abilities but she had 0ne major flaw, one huge vulnerability that Deimos attempted to rectify over the years but couldn't. It was the need to please those around her. It had only been by Deimos' command that she left the new apprentice alone for all these years.

Sebastian studied and studied though he was never able to make a doll quiet like Alicia. Similar but no ways better. He felt that Deimos had to be holding back with something and he had never knew what that was.

Thirty years passed and Sebastian had long since graduated as far as his old Master had been concerned but when passed Deimos he was summoned for the reading of the will, were he inherited Alicia and Deimos' library. He studied these books finding darker secrets along the way. He never did find what he was looking for in order to create his own "doll" though he did learn that Perigrim and not Deimos as he originally believed, created her. It was at this time that he gave Alicia his surname.

Alicia was dedicated in her service to her new Master for it was her old Master's wish that when he passed on to serve the former apprentice. The years bled past until Alic1a was 109 some sixty years later but still looked as young as when he had first saw her. Sebastian past leaving her alone as he had no next of kin. He had left a will leaving everything to Alicia and granted her freedom for the first time she was Masterless.

At first she was rather submissive and used the alchemical mixture to pass off as human. Gratifying men with her body as a prostitute was something in line with what the initial orders of that the Sex Doll received.

Slowly she grew more and more assertive over the years though after ten years when learning about Shokushu from a client she was intrigued at the prospect of the campus containing so many victims for her to experiment on as far as sexualtechniques wear concerned.

She would hopefully learn, and who better to teach her than those that were younger and into the main stream of things that were a bit different. Though in the case of virgins she would have to act as instructor feeling that no one ought to be a virgin forever. Thus she set out to the very planet to test out her skill set, and, with any luck she will find something new and interesting.

Abilities

Gaze: Locking gazes with Alicia allows her to mesmorize victims up to 60' in distance. The effect is broken if she moves outside this range or attacks her victim in any way. Through the near hypnotic gaze she can project erotic thoughts into the minds of others as well as generate erotic commands. She can only project erotic commands through this effect which the victim carries out to his or her's best ability. Telepathic sexual commands can be issues during the time the gaze is established. This is one way communication Even when eye contact is broken the last command is carried out until completed or fifteen minutes expire, whichever occurs first.

Memory Absorption: After tasting the sexual juices of any creature she can learn any memory that they possess pertaining to sex. Whether a fantasy or an actual experience.

Vulnerabilities

Flame: Flame and fire of all sorts are triple the effect on Alicia.

Mirrors: Alicia is quite vain about her appearance and halts for at least a minute to fuss over herself if she catches her reflection typically in mirrors but also in pools and the like. After a variable amount of time she grows enraged at not being to prime herself to utter perfection, destroys the device (if possible) and takes out her aggression on the nearest living being she can grasp at that stage.

Warranty: Bing over a century in age many of the components that make her up are no longer made and thus getting replacement parts for her happen to be extremly difficult. She has a small supply of replacements that she took when Sebastain passed though there are enough for simple disguises and general maintenance she would be hard pressed in restoring major damage at such a stage.

Last edited by Alicia on Wed May 25, 2016 12:23 am, edited 4 times in total.

Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:17 am

Post Re: NY DOOLIEEEE
EDIT: In discussion.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:54 am
Profile WWW

I know ther earlier versions were worse, I had kept refashioning her bio three times and am still tinkering with it. There's a lot that I'm probably going to end up editing out before I'm truly happy with where she fits. I don't see her getting much if any use though, just was bored and needed to work on something.

Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:02 am

I'm sorry, but after discussing it with Stormbringer.... this character is not allowed due to it's abilities.

And stormbringer wants me to pass this on: "He would be better using frankenstein as a background creator than trying to be clever with crowley"

Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:29 am
Profile WWW

To be honest it wasn't The Crowley that was the first name that popped into my head. What abilities need to be removed so I can play around with it some more if I don't just pass on the idea completely since it was something I was only playing around with to kill some time.

Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:50 am

I can only imagine that the Puppetry ability was misread. It does not transform a student at all but is a form of limited mind control weaker then what I've seen other monsters on the board with. I think it might have been confusing as I was was trying to spell out just how the ability could be used since unlike other mind controllers she could use the ability only under certain conditions but I think I muddled this or made it unclear. At first I edited the ability but the explanation seemed confusing when I read it back, I could understand it seeing how I know how it is to function so I was already going into it knowing how it was suppose to work.

Since I could not make it clear though I decided to remove the ability all together as to not to confuse.

I also struck any references to Crowley too though I still don't think I'll get to playing her all too often I still wanted to make the selection viable in the future if I every do change my mind or inspiration strikes.

Still working on this piecemail to get it right though.

Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:06 pm

Actually it's because of the fact that students have their minds taken over... and given that NPC students arn't really supposed to have contact with monsters at all...

Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:31 pm
Profile WWW

Oh, no that's not how it was suppose to work, I figured I had blundered in trying to explain it. Essential she could only use it on a person if she was within range of them, 500 feet, and only up to 3 days after drinking from them but I hadn't even considered npc factors in the matter when designing the ability, an over sight since it was only my intention to use it on the PC and even so usually only if encountering each other within that limited period so it was weaker in many ways. I edited it but the edit didn't reakky explain it so I did away with the power altogether to make her playable, I wasn't even considering npcs.

When I edited it I had limited it to the effect of 500' 0r 72 hours past which ever occurred first. But when I kept reading it back it wasn't making too much sense so I dropped it for ease of refrence.

Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]