View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Squanian Squids of Alienness 

Post Squanian Squids of Alienness
Name: The race of the squanians does not have names.
Race: Squanian
Type: Alien squid-thingie.
Place of Birth: The planet of Ahignisa
Gender: Female (though, the squanian females are rather unique)
Nationality: Squanians hardly has nations.
Height: Interchangeable.
Weight: 5 kg.
Eye Color: Eyes?
Skin Color: Green, except the head which is red.
Skin Texture: Smooth to the touch, all over. And if it desires to… impossibly sticky.

Body Build:
Alright, here’s how it looks. Take an octopus. A giant octopus. Remove the giant head, making the entire thing just the eight tentacles connected to one another. Take a Piranha Plant from Super Mario, and add it on the top where the head had been. Make the thing capable of changing its size at will. Replace the tips of each tentacle with a cock-like appendage made to ravage young girls. There you have it. Oh, and underneath it between all those eight legs is actually an oversized vagina which it would use to copulate with its own kind, but… No such here.

Tentacles: Eight of them, capable of switching size at will and outfitted with VERY adhesive matters capable of latching on to pretty much anything without it being capable of getting away. Also, the tips of each tentacle has a nicely placed cock-like appearance, quite well suited for what they will be doing.

Fighting Style: Fighting? The squanians doesn’t fight. If it meets anything it notices is capable of killing it the alien will flee as fast as its eight legs could possibly allow. If you wonder what it does, look down at ‘Behavior’.

Motivation: No motivation more complicated than the one of sexual pleasure.

Sexual Oddities: The squanian reproduce by taking the giant head of the male directly into their large vagina between their eight legs. Luckily for the students, it was a female one that landed on Shokushu, so they don’t need to take a ten-meter cock in anywhere.

The female squanian is equipped with eight cock-tentacles fully capable of raping a girl to madness. They are capable of squirting out a wet transparent matter that is a little too sticky to be water, and they will shower their target in this. Aside from these tentacles which size can be altered at will and need, the squanian is also capable of eating a girl for sexual taste. They still have this giant teethed mouth on a head, after all.

While increased to a rather large size, the squanian will lower a target into their mouth while raping her with its tentacle. There its tongues, of which there are about a thousand, will completely cover the target while she’s being dragged down the gap, the erotic and elastic taste-things entering absolutely every potential fuck-hole while continually licking the girl all over while the watery but sticky liquids covering the girl will absolutely drench her. From there the prey will be thoroughly tasted for quite a while, the air within the squanian used to keep her alive no matter what she believes, thoroughly raped by the tongues for what could be over the course of days. After the squanian believes is satisfied, it will drop out the used prey out of its own giant vagina, leaving it wherever it happened to be at the time while the alien squid moves on…

It should be noted that a squanian is very capable of swallowing more than a single individual at a single time. Change size at will, and all that. They'll both come out at the same time due to the satisfaction of the squanian.

Distinguishing features: Squid-thing with a round head with large teeth that is capable of changing its size at will.

Behavior: The squanian will potentially lie in wait in the smallest shape possible, waiting for a potential target for fucking to come too close. It will use its adhesive features to stick to roofs, walls, trees or anywhere it believes a target might come walking. Then, it will mercilessly lash out at the poor individual who will probably not even have seen it and attach itself to her with its adhesive features. Then it will simply mercilessly bind the girl, increase its size to more monstrous levels, and start the raping.

Either that or it will have fallen asleep. If found or disturbed, it will turn towards the disturber and hiss a warning while in the smallest shape imaginable. The sound of a hissing squanian is something feared across the galaxy, yet on Shokushu the sound might be mistaken for something a cat would emit. And since it is so small a squid at smallest size, an unsuspecting individual might find it cute. Which can only lead to disaster.

Capabilities: All the capabilities of the squanians. So, the entire body of the squid-thing is VERY elastic and capable of being blown up to incredible by a practical inflation-system within the alien. Using this system of relocating air-pressure inside it, it can decide exactly how it big it wants to be in what places at what time. The size ranges from less than 15 cm from tip to tip up to a colossal 10 meter tall beast with 15 meter tentacles, though it rarely uses its maximum size.

Also, all of the squanian skin is incredibly adhesive and can stick to any surface more powerfully than any glue humans could ever create. If the alien desires to, it can latch on to anything, be it trees, the ground or human skin, and it is strong enough to prevent all but the most extreme attempts to dislodge it. It typically uses these adhesive features to prevent prey from escaping it. They are quite capable of lashing out with a whip-like tentacle which latches onto the target at up to a 15 meter range.

Despite being so light, the squanian is quite capable of overpowering most humans. The elastic body is also capable of suffering rather powerful blows without showing any damage whatsoever.

Weaknesses: Sharp things can penetrate its body if thrust with enough strength. As such, the squanian will avoid being stabbed with all its might. It is also rather weak against extreme temperatures, and will avoid being subjected to such.

Likes: Fucking, fucking young girls, fucking old girls, fucking women, fucking… uh… anything else.

Dislikes: Being hurt and the aspect of death.

History: An alien race completely dependent on fucking each other and everything else until satisfied. Since the Squanians have a relatively low birth-percentage they need to fuck a lot. And they also fuck just about anything else, too. Their planet is slightly infamous as one which desperate people visit in order to get thoroughly fucked, or where they might trick their rivals to go to see them screwed. Now, the history of the race is long and screwed, but they are far beneath human intelligence.

Now, some sick bastards thought it fun to extract some of these beasts from their habitat. Not that they mind, they keep fucking anything that comes within their range. They can be found a bit of everywhere, in the cargo-hold of happy merchants willing to sell them to the highest bidder, inside abandoned ships where they somehow got loose, on absolutely random planets where apparently they were released on the spot when they became too troublesome to keep… and one of these things has in one way or another landed itself on Shokushu. How this came to be is unknown, but the Squanian has joined the ranks of the many monsters to rape the student body of Shokushu. By some miracle it has so far only raped among those 10% that are allowed to be raped, but it is too primitive to know the difference… Will an ‘accident’ occur? It hasn’t yet, but…

<I am not intending to do any ‘accidents’, just saying.>

Miscellaneous: For anyone simply desiring to be raped savagely.

Since the squanians is a race of rapers rather than a single monster, it is possible that I can be… ‘recruited’ to play a captured squanian to be used for whatever purpose that you desire the beast to. Or maybe if someone was tricked to visiting their home-planet. There is only one on Shokushu, but it is after all a rather famous breed going by quite some worth among the other stars. That is how they ended up among the stars rather than on their home-planet to begin with. By their abilities to fuck. So feel free to give a call if you have an idea.

... And that’s that. Any comments?

Other characters...

Vikky Nyberg
Carol Myers
Andramica

Last edited by Squanian on Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:54 pm

Post Re: Squanian Squids of Alienness
I'm not really sure the folks would really go for the vore aspect of this character...

Plus "Able to stop a space shuttle from taking off?" I severely doubt it. It launches with nearly 3 MILLION pounds of force.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:13 pm
Profile WWW

Changed the space-shuttle thingie. Though it should be noted that most trees would probably break before the hold a Squanian had on it would.

I never quite considered that people could be "not into" something like that on a monsters-rapes-school-girls website. Ah, well. It was actually my own desire to be eaten, but there were no active monsters I knew of which allowed such a feature. So I made one myself. No go, huh? Well, I can withhold that part of it if necessary. Anyway.

Other characters...

Vikky Nyberg
Carol Myers
Andramica

Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:59 pm

I know one that did something similor. I still talk with him on occation, but he's no longer on these boards.

Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:18 pm
Profile WWW

Alucard right? Screwy kind of fellow, with an absolute penchant for stalking virgins. I found the language use in your profile humorous, and I'm fairly sure that was your intent. Personally I think the vore thing will fly, or at least isn't against the rules, but it does seem to have fallen out of favor recently. Hell, tentacles in general have somewhat fallen out of favor, though I suspect that is a cyclical thing and they will become popular again once giant cocks have become passe.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:22 pm
Profile YIM

Yeah, it's not agenst the rules. Just more a "Just so you know..." thing.

Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:28 pm
Profile WWW

Yes, him. Alucard. I believe reading his treads was what made me start fantasizing about such things in the first place...

*cough*

Anyways. Yes indeed, niellwyn, this profile was created quite light-heartedly and not quite with as much serious intent as my other characters. I quite literally just thought we had a bit too few brainless savage rapers on the site. As such, I got up to making one, and since this was hardly a serious character where I could put in loads upon loads of story and development (like both my other characters), I was somewhat less serious and let my more jokish side come loose. So yes, that was my intent. XD

Very well. I shall dutifully ask if there is anything my victims would rather not have me do to them.

Thank you.

Other characters...

Vikky Nyberg
Carol Myers
Andramica

Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:41 pm

Welcome.

Rhaine's Diary

Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:33 am

I got a bit of a laugh out of this too, and to be honest I like the character. The vore doesn't seem like a problem to me! Thanks for the enjoyable read :lol:

Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]