View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 10:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Summanus: The Terror that Walketh in Darkness 

Post Summanus: The Terror that Walketh in Darkness
Hi everyone, to some the name might sound familiar, I do apologize for the lag of originality, any way I'm new here would like to say I love doing this kind of role plays but I'm not a pro at all and I'm looking forward to improve in all aspects of RP's, so well here is my monster, this is just pretty basic so I'll be working on it, any advice's or critics will be appreciated and taken into consideration (please don't be too harsh on the critics tho)

Monster Bio/Profile

Name: Summanus: The Terror that Walketh in Darkness

Race: Demon

Type: parallel dimension entity

Place of Birth: Realm of dark deity's

Height: 9.8 feet

Eye Color: glowing red

Skin Color: jet black

Skin Texture: hard leather feeling to the touch

Body Build: can manipulate his body shape under mass restrictions, but a strong build human shaped demon is his default one, a crown of 5 horns on his head and claws on his fingers and feet.

Tail? yes

Tail Length: 4 feet, but again can be shorten or enlarged

Tentacles? yes

Number of Tentacles: 8 grow form his back, this can be split into several smaller ones, with high stealth adaptation to environment
Wings? yes, can be kept inside body or grow from the back

Wingspan: adjustable

Wing Color: same as skin

Cock Size: bigger than the average tentacle (haven't tough about the actual numeric size yet)

# of Cocks: 1

Motivation: the endless sexual energy that comes from his victim, gives him power, his motivation would be and limitless source
Psychological Profile: madness would be a way to describe it to some, but he just enjoys caos and toying with his victims mental sanity, a calculating nature is required in order to keep him self hidden while playing with his victims, instead of jumping he will tease and have play with their will before taking them on face to face. breaking strong willed victims are his joy.

Personality: evil, would be right way to put it,.

Sexual Oddities: not fertile, he has no need to reproduce, but still ejaculates, his sperm burns like hot candle wax, and comes out from his cock and tentacles on overwhelming amounts.

Human Disguise Form? no, from a far in darkness he could resemble a tall human.

Clothing: none

Special Attributes: immortal but not invincible (read capabilities), he can only manifest 100% at night, during day he exists between dimensions, being only able to follow and watch his victim unnoticed during the day or maybe invade their dreams with fantasies of his own creation, he can still influence them his the longest the amount of time and closest his victim gets exposed to his presence, their stronger his victims sexual urges will grow, this slowly leading them to his trap, once manifested and in touch of any of his body parts, the sexual urges of his victim will grow exponentially and how they handle it will be depending of their will strength.

Distinguishing features: yet black skin, glowing red eyes

Behavior: will remain hidden in the shadows unseen most of the times letting his influence over his victim and sometimes his tentacles toy with his victim, before reveling him self and enjoying his targets to his heart(if he has one) content.

Capabilities: can modify his body shape under mass restrictions, his tentacles can spread into several smaller ones and have high stealth capabilities like becoming transparent under water for example, his presence arouses his victim urges, and he can go and manipulate their dreams, immortal but not invincible, he can only manifest full power at night and he can be defeated by force of will, if his victim doesn't succumb to their own sexual urges he can't drain their energy and thus getting weaker as the sun rises, he can be defeated and severed small limps like tentacles can grow back, but again limited to mass restrictions. so if he gets wounded he won't die once sun rises wi will be force back to his place between dimensions where he can heal damaged body parts.

Weaknesses: strong force of will and day light, his physical manifestation body parts can be severed with strong enough weapons or attacks.

Likes: making unwilling victims his playthings and toying with their mental stability until finally breaking them

Dislikes: day light and other monsters trying to take his preys

History: a dark deity worshiped for being merciless and chaotic from the old times, his followers will normally provide sacrifices in exchange of favors, but times change and his powers decreed as the tributes stopped, this locked him away in a realm between human and his own dimension, his only option was to hunt for his own victims in a hope that bringing to his own dimension after breaking their will would provide him and endless source of power, that will allow him to break loose on the human realm and have them pay for ever trying to forget him.

his search finally lead him to the shokushu campus, here will be the new begging of his own legend.

thanks for reading !

Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:19 am

Post Re: Summanus: The Terror that Walketh in Darkness
Neat. I like him. Welcome.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:05 am

Thanks a lot, I'm reading all over the forum to see how a Roleplay gets started in here, I'll be trying to start one soon I hope

Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:09 am

Usual you post in searching for an rp forum or just PM someone and see about setting something up which is more effective I've fond in setting something up quicker.

Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:38 am

cool thanks I've just found the search for a partner section, so I'll guess I'll put something up to look for victims, since I'm new here I don't really know anyone, but I already have my first set up in mind so I'm only thinking if it should 1 or more victims, maybe up to 3

Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:40 am

2 is best depending who you play with post speeds can slow down, I've been fortunate in finding fast posters and have only 2 rps with this character and 1 with my other student. I'd be interested in setting something up if you like, I'm usually good for a few posts per day at least.

Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:54 am

that would be awesome, I'm still learning so I hope you'll like my set up, I already posted something on the looking for a partner section, but I'm not sure about the next step, should we coordinate over pm?

Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:22 am

Sure thing, a lot of times all the ironing out of little details or questions before the rp starts (or during as they arise) are done there :)

Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:29 am

cool I'll send you the set up over PM in a little while then and you can help me work the details, and lets see if we can get a second victim soon if not then we can just start it

Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:36 am

Cool :) we can always begin it and have others join in later too.

Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]