View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 5:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Fleet 64: Tension, Member 1 

Post Fleet 64: Tension, Member 1
Welcome to Gates 2k! You have mail! *click*Accessing Mail....You have a message from: Addhq@warmmail.com

Sender: Addhq@warmmail.com
Member is currently...offline: :(
Topic: 6-12-5-5-20 F-D
Message: This is a link to the D-base, you'll have to hack yourself, best we can do, good luck.
Http://www.IP:7384-3749-3884-3948.Database

*click* Loading... *click* Accessing Keybreaker, Version 4.7

Keybreaker loaded, breaking in progress...breaking completed. Not all files could be fully broken, try again? *click* Understood, thank you for using Keybreaker...Goodbye!

"Alright....lets see here.."

Fleet 64, 7 members found. *click*

Member One: "Tension" Real name translates to: 'Zaktekmizaktok'
Appearance: A smaller, almost transparant life-form. Has a head much larger than the rest of his body, its body seems to be smaller and frail, somewhat out of place in Fleet 64. Its muscles are small, barely enough to hold himself up. It has four fingers on each hand, two extend from the sides, like long opposable thumbs, and two extend up. Its feet have no toes, and are simply flat platforms connected to its legs. It is about 3'7 feet tall, and weighs less than 60 pounds, 18 of which is just its head. It sees through two narrow slits, It's 'eyes' are hidden behind these, and are simply black pupils. Its ears through two similar slits on the sides of its head. Its mouth is somewhat larger in proportion to its face, he can open it up wide, and has three rows of razor-sharp teeth behind his current row, making it very intimidating when he yawns. It has no sense of smell, but can feel aromas in the air though his pores. Tension has never been seen on foot, simply using its telekinesis to float from place to place.

Abilities: Tension has a mental capacity of several super computers, it's mind is so extremely powerful that it has shaped itself into a weapon, as well as a form of self defense. It has a mental strength in telekinesis that can lift roughly 300 pounds , and can throw with great force. Strong physical shields constantly surround it, as Tension is unable to to defend its self other wise. It's great knowledge of science (especially chemistry), mathematics, physics, and other such based topics allows it to predict and analyze a situation in seconds. It can turn water into gasoline, find a weakpoint in almost any armor, and predict an A.D.D. battleplan as it unfolds. It can process hundreds of complex ideas and topics at one time, and can come to conclusions simultaneously.

Attitude: Tension is a peaceful lifeform, and feels that this sort of work is a bit too intense for him. It would easily prefer a desk job. However, it feels that it hasn't reached full potential, and decided that throwing itself right into the fray would be the absolute best decision to become stronger. It knows that it is smarter than its Commander and the other members, but also knows that its Commander could physically shred it apart, so it quite happy to humor the others in exchange for protection. Tension has a great interest in the fine arts, and knows hundreds of different languages.

"Shit..what an odd one, why would something so intelligent be involved with a slave cartel?" *click*

Creator's Commentary:
I'll be adding a new member every now and then, Tension is the first addition to Fleet 64, he is odd, in the fact that he dosen't have sex. More or less in it for the knowledge of the Universe, and often settles with watching other members taking advantage of ADD agents. I'll be using him along with Crush, using him by himself would be more difficult, think of him as a 'goon' for lack of better word.

Picture by: Persephone

Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:15 am

Hmmm an intreasting character. Almost akeen to Pierceye my character I added to the alliance as it's head scientist, currently undercover. I wonder which what would happen in that battle of the brainics

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:33 pm

Eh, this guy is mostly hot air, as you'll see once I start using him.

Picture by: Persephone

Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]