View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 11:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 The Harvesters [Updated] 

Post The Harvesters [Updated]
Undergoing MINOR changes! :|

Last edited by Forny on Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon May 20, 2013 2:26 am

Post Re: The Harvesters [Updated]
Undergoing MINOR changes! :|

Last edited by Forny on Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon May 20, 2013 2:28 am

Hmm awesome updated Harvesters Forny.

Tue May 21, 2013 5:17 pm

Wall of text there.... :/

Hmmm...

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Tue May 21, 2013 5:57 pm
Profile WWW

Still very detailed Information.

Tue May 21, 2013 6:00 pm

There IS such a thing as too much information...

And now that I can sit down and look over some of these... holy crap. Typhon is.... very overpowered. I mean, seriously... can be reduiced to nothing but a few cells and can come back from that? I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around how that's even possable.

And Euryia.... I'm just confused by her.

And also, Demeter... I don't think NICE would like it of the plants started to obey another power, given the abundent plant life on the island...

As for the Harvesters themselves.... I'm not even sure where to start.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Tue May 21, 2013 8:01 pm
Profile WWW

Madison wrote:
Wall of text there.... :/

Yes, well... I've put the most work in the Harvesters so there's definitely a lot of details involved in them and I didn't want to put it all in one massive post or have bunch of posts one after the other. -shrugs- Perhaps I should make a "HarvestWikia" instead. XD

And as for Typhon... Eh, that's actually a case of where there's not enough information. It's possible for Typhon to regenerate from that kind of injuries, but he can't just grow limbs and bones out of nothing. He'd still need to absorb organic matter for that, whatever's available to him, and he can't actually regenerate his entire body at once, that'd take a huge amount of organic matter to accomplish, so it'd be more or less... Him limping around in an incomplete form, absorbing what he can find, limp around some more, absorb some more... Until he's back to his old self.

And what's the issue about Eury? She's just more or less suited for... Well, psychological games and crowd control, I suppose. Of course, she won't be taking control of members' characters, that'd be going too far; for the time being, I'm limiting her to just using NPCs instead.

Demeter, on the other hand, you don't really need to worry about. None of the Architect's lieutenants will be making an appearance on Shokushu anyway. The original Harvesters'll still pop up here and there on the island, sure. But psychic Harvesters, nope. Those guys are pretty much space only.

And the Harvesters in general, I'm not too sure what's the problem. Apart from taking out their evolutionary cycle (Which turned out to be unnecessary given that they can evolve into anything -facepalm-) and going a bit more into their abilities, they're still the same as the first version I had up before. The only big change is the addition of the psychic Harvesters.

Tue May 21, 2013 9:16 pm

Wow, that is certainly detailed. From wha I read, I like the update. Obviously a lot time and thought were put into it :D

Tue May 21, 2013 9:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]