View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 9:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Riptide: Vanejin VI Escapee 

Location: *salutes* Narissa at your service! . . . .wait. . .
Post Riptide: Vanejin VI Escapee
The scientist shuffled weakly to the desktop computer, the room in shambles and many of her coworkers either critical condition, or fucked into unconsciousness.

"I . . . must send this to the main lab . . . Before it reaches the campus. . . . Creature escaped . . . ." Before fixing her cracked glasses on her face, a single tear can be seen before she performs her final task, clicking away at the keyboard.

Monster Bio/Profile

Alias: Dubbed "Riptide" As Subject: 23988
Race: Water Engineered by N.I.C.E. labs (read background for details)
Type: Aquafienda
Place of Birth: Planet Marghulik

Height/Weight: a volume of water, therefore adjustable and constantly shifting

Eye Color: The only separate color, a shift of red. N.I.C.E. Labs theorize that this is from where the central neural system of the creature is always at as shows its recorded videotaps
Skin Color:Depending on the spectrum and angle of sun or light source, mainly clear. This shifts also when attacking prey between milky blue, to translucent clear.

Skin Texture: Glossy, wet,

Tail:Although its form is very fluid, it usually leaves a trail of wetness of 'tail' as it travels, its length changing depending on its strength and viscosity. More in background.

Tentacles: It can lash out towards prey and entrap it between several. As of recorded to date, three is the maximum.

Fighting Style: Creature has been volatile. Before capture at the labs, has eliminated several staff employees . . . Viscious, animalistic. Was able to subdue with nitrogen freeze .

Motivation: Its apparently feasts on female cum, willing to go to any lengths, even killing any nearby male, seeing it as competition. WE were able to take minimal actions against it but . . . We've only made things worst.

Psychological Profile: This creature has never been seen before. Its sole goal seems to rest, feast, and drink. Its aggresive, but there have been video recordings of it considering things. Its presumed that if it were it sentient, that however long it was frozen has erased any of its memory, leaving it to work with bare minimal instincts. It continually tries to go to one corner of its containment, unsure of why.

Sexual Oddities: Its length of time of copulating varies. This could be based off of its hunger, mood, or boredom.

Disguised: We feared at first, since its water based form, that it would be able to control its mass to turn gaseous or a solid. But its freeze may have tampered with its ability to. We were able to contain the creature for the time because of that fact, taking advantage of it . . . We hadn't been prepared for when it COULD . . .

Special Attributes:

Distinguishing features: Our mechanism that prevents it from killing, dulling its capacity to has turned its neural area, red, in two slits, as eyes. No matter where it moves, slips through, or forces itself, those two always there.

Behavior: Is curious and impulsive, with no form of social training or shows any discomfort in spite of any environment we keep in it. Shows an . . . adaptability .one we should have taken note of (She fights to keep her vision clear, still typing away rigorously.

Capabilities: I was able to inject it with one of the island's inhibtor, preventing it from continuing is quick growth of shift changing. Our systems injected into the creature has it unable to use its other forms, in case it were to ever happen. Confirmed abilities are flexibility as water. Fortunatly, can not change its appearances any further than how it shifts its form. Can NOT disguise itself as human or anything other than by blending into water.

Weaknesses: Three. Our inhibitors, which it continually shows to adapt around, deteriorating. The second with extreme heat, unwilling to travel over surfaces with over 150 degrees Fahrenheit. Have yet to test willingness with its hunger . . . And our nitrogen ammo. Now it is clear why this creature was left at where we found it

We should never have taken it away.

Likes: warm bodies of water, the female body, also known for trying to abduct. Perhaps for a later feast?

Dislikes:Extreme heat, extreme cold.

[i]Before she could finish the last of her report, tears landed on the back of her hand, eyes bloodshot. "I've failed my fellow scientist," she sobbed, before a colder drop
plopson her shoulder. "What?" Her eyes turn upward to the loosed wired light fixtures the creature broke earlier . . .only to find the one and the same, her scream cut off as it drops from the ceiling over her.

Message sent, Thanks for using N.I.C.E. messaging center. See you soon!

History:

Riptide was a fighter, able to take what he wants while feasting on the honey that's produced from women at their most aroused states. With many bounties on his head, and many warlords pissed off from their abducted slaves. Blasphemous, arrogant, and overall uncaring for anything other than sating his own desires, he made more enemies than friends, turning to be his downfall.

Even as strong and adaptable as he was, when his species was found out, the conjoining warlords compromised together long enough to capture and freeze him on an abandoned moon, only leaving several roving patrol ships to assure that the moon would be left his prison. Centuries later, undisturbed, N.I.C.E. crew go to observe and research. But by the time he was beginning to recover, the warlords beatings, the ice, and centuries, had taken their toll on his psyche, reducing him to little more than an animal intellect. It is unclear whether or not it can ever be recovered.

Miscellaneous: Rumor has though, that the one of the warlords, had been looking for another. A stolen slave whom matched his species. Whereabouts are unknown . . . .

Charachter listing :D
~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about her bust size?!
Vegeta:It's . . .ITS OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!!

*gets mauled for bad joke*

Last edited by Narrisa on Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:28 am

Post Re: Riptide: Vanejin VI Escapee
I'm sorry, but NICE labs cannot be the birthplace of monsters.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:22 am
Profile WWW

Fixed. ^_^

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:41 am

-pokes-

Hmmmm.... Not sure if Riptide's one cool customer or just a big drip... No, just kidding. XD Looks like he'd be an awesome monster to mess around with. :) How is he in the water, though? Like, swimming speed and stuff like that?

Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:32 am

He blends into it and becomes part of it as hunting, although here, he is fully sated, so is more visible. The hungrier he gets, the clearer he gets, kinda like a defensive mechanism.

Granted this changes depending on planet's atmosphere/sun/lightspectrum/etc, for Shoku purposes--->Hungry, clear mass--->Sated and having a student well fucked, milky :)

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:37 am

Hmm.... Cool. o.o And is he just for Shokushu only or will he be making an appearance in space threads as well? XD

Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:41 am

At his current development, he can only do that. UNless he's used as a tool by another spacer XD. Trust me, he was farrrrr too much on his own to be in space.

So . . . space is safe . . . . .for now ;)

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:06 am

XD For now, gotcha. :P

Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:14 am

Just when I thought it was safe to go to the beach! *attempts to wander back to school*

(Awesome character!)

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:16 am

Thanks Ishtar. And of courrrsssee it's still safe to go tot he beach . . . . its the shower, sink, gym, dorm yards with sprinklers, and air vents at school that you should double check :twisted:

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:03 am

Neat.

Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:56 pm

Nice monster.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:42 pm

Yeah, that is a pretty cool creature :)

The Shokushu Pixies