View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 7:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Dourlas 

Post Dourlas
Name: Defeen Dourlas
Defeen was a mutation on his planet of origin: Af'El and was rejected from the society because of the implications that the mutation has and was abandoned on a strange new world. The mutation itself was something that he was born with, so he could not help it. He was born with tails and is abnormally large, a mutation that rarely happens at all in his species (sometimes called Wraiths because of their shadowy form in normal light) but when it does, it lends itself to becoming overly aggressive at the scent of females or males if the affected is female. He has no idea where he is or how he got there because he was kept asleep during transportation, for the safety of anyone of the opposite sex being on board but he knows that he is probably an outcast here too. He finds himself interested in the soft and squishy looking things that have been running around. If only they would stay still long enough to inspect... He will have to hunt and pin them down to figure them out I suppose, maybe he can figure out what they are and do...He does like to sneak up on unsuspecting victims after all. Hunting and sneaking is a trait that all of his species shares, along with their natural affinity for technology and scouting.

As a 20 year old who has never been outside his home planet, he is extremely curious about the surroundings. He does tend to be proud and independent to the point of stubbornness, more so than a typical 20 year old due to the more isolated life that he was forced to live (he can't stand being told what he should or shouldn't do and will do the exact opposite if bugged enough).. another reason he might have been sent to this crazy new land. He has dark scaled skin covered with a layer of short fur. The fur itself is a dark blue but absorbs light wavelengths such that in darkness, he appears to be invisible. In the light, he is an unnervingly shadowy figure. He has four tails, all prehensile, about 3 feet and can stretch up to ten feet though he normally keeps them wrapped around his waist if not in use. His eyes are a dark red and has long white fangs. He stands 5'10" with two long arms that stretch down to his knees with long fingers tipped with viscous looking claws. His cock is about standard for his height (for his species anyway) of 8 inches.

Bright lights tend to make him go temporarily blind when introduced suddenly because he sees both in UV and Infrared. It may take him up to 20 minutes to recover. Because of this he prefers to stay in shaded areas where his natural abilities keep him hidden, making it a little more easy to observe or capture, play with, and explore the new bipedal animals he sees.

Attachments:
defel.jpg
defel.jpg [ 19.02 KiB | Viewed 5675 times ]

Last edited by Defeen on Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:25 pm, edited 13 times in total.

Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:06 pm

Post Re: Dourlas
Quite bare bones... how did he arrive at SHS? What's his motivation?

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:13 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: Dourlas
I am very new so give me a bit more time to perfect it. I am attempting to add details as I think of them or improve the profile as suggestions on what I am missing rolls in. Thanks for the input.

Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]