View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 8:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Undine, Temptress from the Deep 

Post Undine, Temptress from the Deep
Name: Undine

Race: Krakoa, from the planet Krakotan (largely named after them due to the planet being 95% water)

Type: Kraken alien

Place of Birth: The seas of Krakotan

Height: 5'8" in her humanoid form. Roughly 11' feet from top of the head to tip of the tentacle if she extended them completely in her released form.

Weight: Not telling!

Bra Size: 36 G

Eye Color: Purple

Skin Color: White

Skin Texture: Soft and Smooth in her humanoid form. However when her tentacles are released they are quite slimy.

Body Build: In her humanoid form, she's curvy and voluptous with long legs.

Tentacles: Yes, her lower body is comprised of ten of them when not in human form.

Cock: As an oddity of her race Undine can grow a cock from her clitoris. However it remains closer to a tentacle then a true cock as she can control its movement as freely as her other tentacles.

Fighting Style: Similar to the krakens of legend, if Undine sees something she wants she will just attempt to grab it. She has an extremely calm disposition but like most of her race she tends to be far too easy going to fuss over the details.

Motivation: Having gone through the larger part of interesting beings on her planet, she seeks new beings to grab and play with.

Psychological Profile: Undine is extremely calm and like too easy going. She lacks care for details or detailed situations and would more often then not just do whatever she wanted even if someone was recommending she shouldn't.

Sexual Oddities: Extreme fondness for close contact (She seizes a target with her ten tentacles and glues their bodies thoroughly together for sticky, slimy sex.), Enjoys depriving targets of sight (Using black energy she can spit from her mouth that lets no light through)

Human Disguise Form: Yes

Human Disguise Appearance: While her top half is quite human-like in both forms she can take it a step further by compressing her tentacles into a pair of shapely human legs. A weakness of this form is that she must keep herself hydrated regularly or tentacles will dry out and come apart and reveal her prematurely.

Clothing: What Undine wears cannot technically be described as clothing as it is made from her black energy condensed into "Kraken's ink" and solidified into a gel-like substance and more stuck then worn on her body. It can be easily removed herself by the slime from her tentacles and can be damaged by sharp weapons or high temperature attacks.

Capabilities: Due to spending much of her time in the high pressure of the ocean's of her planet her limbs are much stronger then her size would let her appear to have. Her tentacles were regularly used to crush ships crusing the oceans and drag them into the deep so the crew could be her playthings. Her tentacles are very durable and can regrow if damaged or removed given enough time submerged in water.

She can produce a black energy from her mouth that can darken an area to be even darker then night where a target trapped within would only be able to see her whitely glowing, alluring body. This energy can also be condensed into a viscous liquid known as "Kraken's Ink" that has many uses. Not only is it edible, it can also be a precious magical ingredient for magical items. Her favorite use of the "Ink" is the creation of "Dark Lamps" which light with a black-colored flame that use the ink as fuel. And just the opposite of a normal lamp they produce darkness in the area illuminated which allows her to produce a "pseudo" night for her encounters with proper planning.

Weaknesses: Fire and Electricity are her main weaknesses in combat although only when on land (In the water she is nearly unstoppable). On land she also runs the risk of drying out without regularly hydration and weakening severely. When not in combat or with a partner, willing or not, her largest weakness that allows people to avoid capture is her lack of planning. As easy-going as she is she is so unwilling to fuss over details that it can be used against her.

Likes: Sex, Music (Skilled play could possibly convince her not to rape someone silly), sex, attractive men, attractive women, jewelry, gold coins, pirates (their treasure at least)

Dislikes: Fire, electricity, fishermen, people who eat seafood, Giant Birds (They always try to take bites out of her tentacles)

History: Growing up in the oceans of Krakotan she spent most of her childhood learning to hunt for her own food and take care of herself. After hunting came learning the proper methods to attack human ships, taking small treasures for her herself while the members of her family took the humans for some reason her young mind could not yet understand.

As she reached what amounted to puberty for the Krakoa and her body grew full and curvy she began to understand what they were doing all those years ago. However it wasn't until she discovered the oddity her body possessed that she truly discovered her place in the Krakoan culture. She was a temptress of both sexes... drawing men and women in with her fine body and draining them dry. She was unlike most of her race however in the fact that she eventually returned the humans to their homes to spread word of her. She enjoyed the infamy as it tended to bring powerful adventurers and those tended to be perfect male specimen and very attractive women.

Years passed and the name Undine spread wide across Krakotan as she pillaged and raped her way across the seas. As she eventually grew bored with the easy conquests in the sea she eventually developed the skill that allowed her to hide as a human like being on land. Soon enough she was also raping her way across the small of land her home planet possessed culminating in her rape of the human queen....in her own throne room. It was not long afterwards she returned to return to the deep and with that she grew began to grow bored with her home planet and upon spotting a ship unlike any she had seen before sitting pristinely in the deep she swam into it finding it still in working condition. Pressing buttons randomly with her many tentacles she stumbled across a video manual, detailing the use of this ship to sail...into space! And it appeared that this ship was designed to be piloted by one of her race.

So after retrieving her treasure from her underwater lair she followed the instructions of the manual carefully and piloted the water filled ship out into a new sea to begin her conquests anew... a sea of stars...

Last edited by Undine on Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:05 am

Post Re: Undine, Temptress from the Deep
Welcome aboard.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:11 am

Nice. Welcome.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:59 am

Seems fine though your history mentions something about draining victims dry though I do not know what she is draining or feeding on.

Welcome. ^.^

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:20 pm

I'm a little curious about that as well... I'm assuming it's metaphorically speaking?

And I see you know of Kenkou Cross as well.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:47 pm
Profile WWW

Woha, sexy monster :)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:57 pm
Profile YIM

Indeed that part was simply metaphorically speaking.

And indeed I borrowed the picture from one of Danbooru's listings of Kenkou Cross' work.

To PiaM: Thank you for the compliment.

Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:04 pm

Welcome to Shokushu. I hope you enjoy your time in the ocean.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:39 am

Looks like something that could fit in perfectly in Monster Girl Quest… … … Not a problem at all!

Pretty thorough. Though, if she’s intending for something else than easy conquest I am afraid Shokushu might bore her… I mean, these girls are hardly hard to get… Like, um… yeah… But in any case! I hope you’ll have an enjoyable time on this forum and that all the desires you wish to sate by coming here will be sated! Have fun~

Vikky Nyberg <--- My definitely defiled character. Going to get worse though...
Andramica + Hibernator <--- Sex-obsessed android and pet.
Squanian <--- Squidian squid of Squidiness. And tentacles. And giant teethed mouths.
Mica Sanders <--- Alien Huntress with a bounty on her hea- body.
Samantha, Narelle, Mayra and Eliza <--- Four friends who came to Shokushu together.

I shouldn't need to say that I can be PM'd into roleplay at places~

Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]