View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 9:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Whisperer - a psychic predator (expanded) 

Post Whisperer - a psychic predator (expanded)
Name: Whisperer (really a nickname based on the effect of his psychic lure)

Type: Alien trapper/stalker

Dimensions: Variable - usually about 8 feet in diameter and 3 feet thick, but can squeeze down to about one-quarter this size. Could probably increase size by about 50%, but has never tried to do so.

Weight: N/A - Gravity doesn’t seem to affect him and even his mass is abnormally small for his size.

Skin Color: Transparent

Skin Texture:
Body: Smooth and slimy - almost like gelatin.
Stinging tendrils: Soft and feathery, yet can produce sharp pains when they strike at speed.
Grasping tentacles: Rough and bristly due to the many tiny barbs that secure his grip.
Phallic tentacles: Similar to human skin, though a bit rubbery.
Trunk Maws: As the body mass, however, their tongue-flaps are rough - like a cat’s tongue.

Number of Tentacles: 20 total: 4 stinging tendrils, 4 Trunk Maws, 4 Phallic tentacles, 8 grasping tentacles.

Number of Cocks: 4

Cock Size: 12-inch erectile tips, but with another 9 feet of prehensile tentacle; variable girth from about the width of a finger to that of a man’s wrist.

Method of Attack: Whisperer often strikes from hiding, luring his intended victim toward him with his psychic call.. Once the girl is in reach, he lashes out with his stinging tendrils in an attempt to paralyze her before entwining her with his other appendages. Alternatively, he may forego the use of his venom so that he cam play with his food a bit. Either way, once he has captured his target, he uses his maws’ tongue-flaps to tease her body into a state of arousal. He prefers to bring his victim to orgasm at least once before penetration and often does not extend his phallic tentacles until such time.

Motivation: Energy vampire. Whisperer feeds on the life-force(s) of humanoid females, psychically absorbing the energy as it flares during orgasm.

Distinguishing features: Transparent; When still, with his appendages retracted, Whisperer is difficult to spot, detectable only as what might be called a heat shimmer effect.

Description:
Whisperer is a psychic alien parasite that feeds of the life forces of his victims. His main body mass is a transparent umbrella shaped sack of fluid roughly eight feet in diameter which floats in the air by unknown means. Twenty specialized appendages extend from the underside of this sack. Each one has a reach of about ten feet and full range of motion. There are eight rough, bristly grasping tentacles which serve as his primary means of manipulation; four phallic tentacles the last foot of which harden like erections when aroused; four trunk-like tentacles that end in circular orifices which contain four long, dextrous tongue-flaps each; and four thin feathery stinging tendrils that can secrete a contact based paralytic nerve toxin from any portion of their length as well as deliver varying degrees of bio-electric shock.

Whisperer’s venom suppresses the victim’s conscious motor control, causing paralysis, but does not cause any loss of feeling. The toxin has no effect on autonomic muscle functions such as breathing or heartbeat and only limited effect on vocalization. The effects of the substance are mitigated by hormones released by sexual arousal, slowly weakening as the victim’s body falls prey to lust. The poison is completely neutralized by orgasm. This means that a girl who is already in an advanced state of arousal will be highly resistant to - if not immune to - its effects.

Whisperer’s psychic abilities are telepathic in nature. They include sensing surface thoughts and emotions, reading his victims’ biorhythms, and projecting a psychic lure. The lure causes the subject’s mind to produce the sensation of someone (usually a trusted friend or confidant) whispering her name from just out of sight. Whisperer takes his name from this effect. Recently, he has learned to modulate his call in order to produce other words, but his grasp of language is still rudimentary, though he learns more with each feeding.

Whisperer requires his victim to orgasm (usually several times) before he can truly feed. Each climax weakens her life force’s connection to her body and frees a little burst of energy, which Whisperer eagerly absorbs. In some ways, this process is like cooking for the alien and the orgasmic bursts are like little tastes. When the ‘taste’ is right, Whisperer begins to feed, psychically drawing out his victim’s life force. This causes the girl’s climax to extend unnaturally, lasting for the duration of the feeding. Such a feeding lasts for several minutes and does not end until Whisperer is full (a rarity) or until the victim is on the very brink of death, which triggers a massive ejaculation from the beast. Whisperer’s semen has potent regenerative properties that artificially support the girl’s biological processes and stimulate the natural replenishment of her life force, preventing death until she recovers enough to stabilize (usually a few hours). It also produces a feeling of euphoria for several hours after the victim recovers.

During his short time on Shokushu, Whisperer has undergone some changes due to unusual circumstances. Early on, he was electrocuted by one of his victims. This didn’t actually harm him, but did alter his electro-chemical makeup. Now, whenever he absorbs orgasmic energy, he becomes electrically charged, developing a sort of internal thunder storm. The tempest grows as he drinks in more energy. More recently, during an encounter with a magically adept student, Whisperer was nearly overwhelmed by the raw power of her life force. The torrent of mystical energy strengthened and altered his psychic abilities, allowing him to modulate his lure such that it can be used for communication. Additionally, the link forged during feeding now conveys the victims memories to the monster, though it does not change or erase those memories in any way.

Special notes: Everything about Whisperer is normally almost completely transparent. This includes his pre-seminal fluid and semen. When still, he is practically invisible (unless he has absorbed some orgasmic energy) and even while moving produces what might be described as a heat shimmer effect. Once he has absorbed some sexual energy, Whisperer’s inner storm clearly defines his form as it infuses every part of his being - once again including penial secretions. When electrically charged, his fluids glitter with blue-white motes of energy and produce a tingling sensation when in contact with a victim.

When aroused, Whisperer’s phallic appendages constantly drip large amounts of pre-seminal fluid. This substance is a less potent version of his semen, and has an analgesic effect. It dulls pain (without affecting other sensations) as well as granting the victim’s body increased resilience so that she can endure the monster’s assault ‘undamaged.’

In some victims, Whisperer’s regenerative semen may restore a state of physical virginity during the recovery period after the assault [such decisions are at the whim of the student’s player].

Last edited by Whisperer on Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:33 pm

well, i guess since i'm here I'll say welcome... from way back over here... out of your reach... hope you have some good times

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:59 am

Thank you for the welcome. *is unperturbed by Erica's caution, since he is very good as hiding and waiting*

Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:23 am

oh wow. that is detailed. *hums innocently* PM me? he he

Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:51 am
Profile YIM

Believe it or not, its actually cut down quite a bit from my first draft. I tend to wax exceedingly verbose. I hope nobody falls asleep reading it.

As for a PM . . . I don't know what I'd write; but feel free to PM me if you'd like.

Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:02 am

don't mind Nittia, she's been a bit frisky since I got here... not that I can say that I haven't been just as much if not more so... and do forgive me for not complementing you on how impressive your profile is.

Jessica The Hunter

Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:24 am

yup that's me. frisky. not getting enough that's all. ^_~

Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:41 am
Profile YIM

Don't worry. If any of the students do fall asleep reading it, you can just violate them with your tentacled lust.

Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:14 am
Profile YIM

Ah, yes. Quite true, quite true. *contemplates adding several more pages*

Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:24 am

I certainly won't fall asleep even with a thousand page, you'll have to violate me conscious... wait... that didn't come out right...

Jessica The Hunter

Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:06 pm

Good, Good. It's more fun that way. :wink:

Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:58 pm

nice monster... hope to see you around *winks*

(profiles updated on 11/27/07)

Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:43 am
Profile YIM WWW

Post Re:
Whisperer wrote:
Believe it or not, its actually cut down quite a bit from my first draft. I tend to wax exceedingly verbose. I hope nobody falls asleep reading it.

I say, better verbose than not. Eloquent posts lend themselves to great roleplays. Cool monster, by-the-by. :)

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

(Interested Parties, PM. I don't bite. Mags has his ways...)

Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]