View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Vexces 

Post Vexces
Vexces, of the Voidsong; Envoy of Xel, to Shokushu

Height: 6‘2“
Weight: 195 lbs.
Chest: 40“
Waist: 34“
Genitals: 9“ fully erect. The tip sprouts 4 tiny tendrils, followed by two thick ridges which form the helm. The shaft’s surface is covered in thick, pulsing veins and round nodes. Instead of pubic hair, Vexces sports a small nest of tiny tentacles above his member. His testes contain four testicles, instead of the human pair. His ejaculate tastes like vanilla cream.

Physical Desc.:
Vexces has a humanoid head, torso and arms. His flesh is a pale, milky white color. His body is toned, and athletic. There is no trace of hair on his body whatsoever. The entirety of his eyes are coal black pits. Instead of eyelids, pores above the eyes leak fluid down over the eye. The effect gives Vexces an unerring stare, and a constant, glossy look to the eyes. Vexces is without human nose or ears, instead having twin nostril slits and reptilian ear holes. His lips are humanoid, but his teeth are uniformly small and pointed. He has a long, black, whip-like tongue.

While his arms are humanoid in appearance, Vexces has four arms instead of two. His hands also contain just three fingers and a thumb. Instead of fingernails, the fingers end in small, retractable claws. The monster’s back sprouts eight tentacles. The tentacles are smooth, and quite slender. They are capable of extending or contracting their individual lengths at will. The tentacles consist entirely of corded muscle, making them deceptively strong.

Vexces has two digitigrade legs, which lend themselves to making powerful sprints or leaps. The alien dons himself with a black, skintight leather vest that exposes his entire front, and has holes for his back tentacles. Thick, ridged leather pauldrons sit atop his broad shoulders, and a retractable lower-face mask filters his deep voice with a metallic purr. He also wears a toolbelt around his waist, and a pocketed bandolier. Glossy, black metal makes up the material protecting the monster’s powerful legs, though the armor cuts a “V” at the waist to expose the genitalia. His armored feet have three toes: two in front, and one in back. The toes are long, and capable of a raptor’s grip, and contain retractable talons.

Biography:
Vexces is the creation of the sentient, biological, void-traversing creature known as Xel. Xel itself is the size of a frigate, and so uses Vexces to act as its envoy to the smaller species of the galaxy. Xel’s top-of-the-line stealth capabilities make it one of the most successful smuggler vessels during Shokushu’s “graduations.” Vexces and Xel are part of a collective hive mind. Whatever Vexces experiences, so too does Xel. The exact nature of the relationship between Vexes and Xel is unclear.

Motivation:
The current theory is that Xel has a human-female fetish. In order to indulge in this sexual fantasy, Xel joined its mind to Vexces. Vexces, in turn, now shares this insatiable desire for human women. He ventures to where Xel cannot reach, in order to obtain that which they both now long for.

Strengths:
Powerful physical capabilities, and a sharp hunter’s intellect. More barbarian than scholar, Vexces tends to solve problems with the application of force. Xel, on the other hand, is very old and very smart. On occassion, Xel will communicate with Vexces through their mind link in order to grant insight. In most situations, however, Vexces is left to deal with things the way he sees fit. In the end, his goals match that of Xel’s, and that is all that matters.

He also has regenerative capabilities, though this does take some time and a considerable amount of energy. Despite this, Vexces is cautious to avoid unnecessary injuries. The alien also maintains an extensive knowledge of alchemical compounds and trap-making. He’s patient, to an extent. He is cruel and unrelenting, without being vicious or overly-abusive. Vexces delights in domination, but is keen to take care of his victims, to make them last.

Weaknesses:
Prideful, Vexces can become uncontrollable if brought into a rage, which is especially difficult to do. Not much of a thinker, either. Vexces can be tricked, though his incredible physique usually means that tricks are little more than a stall method. When venturing with Xel through the void-lanes of space, Vexces is frustratingly resistant to the use of modern weaponry and gadgets.

A note on Xel:
Xel is a cyborg, semi-biological space vessel. The size of an ADD frigate, this sentient alien ship is rather small in comparison to the ships of the line in most interstellar navies. What Xel lacks in size, however, it makes up for in speed and stealth. Top-of-the-line drive and stealth systems allow it to come and go just about wherever it pleases. Xel maintains enough cargo space and guest quarters for 20 humanoids. Being a fully-sentient creature, Xel has no crew and no stations with which to access any control of its systems (natural or artifical).

Twin compact crystal arrays provide Xel’s primary laser weapons suite. In case it needs to initiate a boarding action, Xel has a tendril which can produce molecular acid to breach ship hulls. While Vexces is Xel’s sole sentient minion, the ship maintains a fire team of mindless drones for simple retrieval missions.

Please note Xel is not able to directly interact with victims. Scenes may include it as a side-character, but Vexces will always be the one delivering the goods.

Last edited by Xel on Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:56 pm

Post Re: Vexces
Welcome aboard.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:25 pm

H-his come tastes like vanilla ice-cream...!? *shivers remembering having ice-cream just yesterday...*

E-er, regardless, good luck with the... um... whatever you're going to be doing! Hope it will be fun...! ... For you, I mean, um... er... ... ...

Vikky Nyberg <--- My definitely defiled character. Going to get worse though...
Andramica + Hibernator <--- Sex-obsessed android and pet.
Squanian <--- Squidian squid of Squidiness. And tentacles. And giant teethed mouths.
Mica Sanders <--- Alien Huntress with a bounty on her hea- body.
Samantha, Narelle, Mayra and Eliza <--- Four friends who came to Shokushu together.

I shouldn't need to say that I can be PM'd into roleplay at places~

Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:46 pm

(OOC) Thank you, both! I look forward to meeting you on a more intimate level.

Last edited by Xel on Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:17 pm

How do they get to and from the planet?

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:26 am
Profile WWW

(OOC)
Xel is a living spacecraft. It transports Vexces to and from Shokushu. Though I want Vexces primarily as a campus monster, I wanted to leave a way for him to get out into space to rp in some of those areas should an agent or SFA want to do a scene with him. Xel doesn't actually participate in any of the action directly. It's just the vessel by which Vexces gets to the ladies.

Let me know if there is any issue with that part of the bio, and I will work with you to edit it appropriately.

*Edited main post to include a section for Xel, who serves as Vexces' master and mode of transportation between worlds.

Please note Xel is not able to directly interact with victims. Scenes may include it as a side-character, but Vexces will always be the one delivering the goods. Actually, I edit the main post again to include this note.

Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:38 am

I wouldn't mind a new thread, PM me and we can work something out.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:10 pm

I just wanted to say welcome to Shokushu, and I hope you enjoy your time here!

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]