View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:56 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Rachnara Kurow 

Post Rachnara Kurow

Name: Rachnara

Race: Kuroan Widano (In their Language translates to Black Widow)

Type: Arachnid alien

Place of Birth: Mazonza a planet filled with massive rainforests and jungles, also host to a special Kuroan Widano Web City.

Height: 198cm

Weight: 82kg

Measurements: B92(H)-W55-H87

Hair Color: Lavender

Eye Colour: Red

Skin Colour: Pale White (Human half) Black Carapace (Spider half)

Cock: A retractable one yes hidden in her slit and can be called upon if she needs it.

Fighting Style: Rachnara isn't a direct fighter and prefers being silent...out of sight and like a hunter strikes without warning. She uses webbing to snare her prey and pulling them into her naughty embrace. She also has minor paralysis venoms she'll use with a bite if she needs to calm or subdue a rather difficult prey. Despite that she'll usually flee if she doesn't have the best chance of success.

Motivation: Rachnara mostly just wants to have fun...while learning her web craft. Rachnara has come to the school to learn various techniques to help in bondage play. Hoping to open a bondage club in an area of the galaxy someday.

Psychological Profile: Rachnara is someone who has a general distrust over alien species due to they're bias on her species just because her kind are called the Black Widows. Humans barely know about them and because of that she actually likes humans. Humans are almost totally safe from her more dangerous antics....however their also the targets of her more naughty side. Especially the cute girls.

Personality: Rachnara greatly dislikes any form of dishonesty. No matter how ugly the truth is, Rachnara would still prefer it over pleasant lies. One way to make her genuinely angry is to mock her history and motivations. She seems to have somewhat sadistic nature, judging how she delighted in wrapping her webbing around her targets. In a much minor degree, Rachnara also enjoys riling people up, frequently on purpose saying the right thing to make them angry.

Sexual Oddities: BDSM (Her main love, and her webs helps a lot with it), oral, breast play, milking, and biting.

Human Disguise Form: No

Clothing: She wears a halter top that reveals a good deal of the lower half of her large breasts and her entire waist, shoulderless sleeves, and a shirt, all black with a gold and slightly-frilly white trim.

Distinguishing features: 4 Extra spider like eyes on her forehead.

Capabilities: She has amazing jumping ability and can cling to almost any surface. Making escaping her very hard. The silk Rachnara produces has a wide variety of applications. Aside from using it to tie people up, Rachnara can detect its vibrations to listen in on conversations and use it to make her own clothes. Rachnara possesses incredible speed. She is capable of moving from the floor of a room to the ceiling in seconds, even when carrying someone with her. Rachnara is very competent with weaving her own silk. Ranging from rapidly tying multiple people up, to weaving it in such a way she can completely immobilize a single person and even some aliens, to making objects such as swings and hammocks out of it, to making her own clothing out of it.

One special thing she likes to keep secret is her bites. While she normally bites with a paralysis venom to avoid a struggle most of the time. (Though she just loves watching her captives squirm) Her bites also have various effects depending on what kind of venom she has. One includes an increase in arousal and libido that usually sticks with the victim for a day or two. The other is more short time, said to cause temp breast enlargement and also lactation. A way for lesbian Black Widows to sample another good source of nourishment from female partners. This effect usually lasts a few hours unless the target already can lactate in which case the production will increase.

Weaknesses: Her main hatred is alot of water as it can make her silk become loose if dunk in deep water like a bath or pool. She also can't swim well. Luckily this isn't much problem for her. Her webbing can be broken if she doesn't use a strong enough thread. She also has a minor dislike for fire and birds.

Likes: BDSM, Bondage, Sex, Breasts, Humans and submission to her power.

Dislikes: Dishonesty, Large bodies of water, fire, most other alien species.

History: Rachnara is part of a race known as the Kuroan Widano or Black Widow to those who speak English. A rather unique species of Spider Girl...which of course is an all female race. The Kuroan Widano are called that cause when they bred they are rumoured to devour their mates after sex. Which is false but it's mostly cause their lovers are never seen again. Kuroan Widano's when they find a mate to breed, usually capture and bring him to their home for constant sex. They always take care of their husbands until they eventually pass from old age.

Rachnara hated the rumours and wanted to go out into the universe and find her place in the world. She hitched a ride and wound up using her silk making to create various clothing and items to sell before she was able to buy her own small craft. Rachnara soon headed out and wound up at Shokushu and landed her craft safely away from the school to avoid causing a panic. Discovering humans for the first time. The Kuroan Widano soon found a wonderful hunting ground full of beautiful creatures for her to sample. She has remained on the planet for quite some time using the girls to practice her skills in web making bondage gear. Hoping that it'll increase her skills and help her create a special nightclub business that focuses on those who love BDSM.

Last edited by Starla on Sat May 03, 2014 9:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat May 03, 2014 6:52 pm

Post Re: Rachnara Kurow
Looks good to me...Well, good enough to start roleplaying with, at least. :)

(Personally I think you should learn the difference between "they're" and "their", but that's probably not enough to disqualify you from roleplaying. ;) )

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Sat May 03, 2014 8:27 pm

Yeah I get those two mixed up at times.

Sat May 03, 2014 8:28 pm

Oh, it's simple: The apostrophe in "they're" means it's a contraction. It's the words "they are" smushed together. So remember that "they're" = "they are". Just like "it's" = "it is".

(Now, if you're mixing up "their" and "there", there's no trick, you're just going to have to memorize that...)

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

--Jason Carter

Sat May 03, 2014 8:31 pm

Well still I fixed it for now I believe.

Sat May 03, 2014 10:11 pm

Rather belated but welcome aboard.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Sun May 04, 2014 9:45 am

Why thank you and I hope your alright with me well...sampling your Owner ;)

Sun May 04, 2014 10:41 am

I just wanted to say welcome and happy hunting...*runs and hides*

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun May 04, 2014 3:21 pm

Aww thank you *Spits a lasso of webbing to snag you*

Sun May 04, 2014 3:25 pm

Ah, Rachnera from Daily Life with Monstergirl. :P

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sun May 04, 2014 3:41 pm
Profile WWW

Yes! I love that manga series. ;)

Sun May 04, 2014 3:43 pm

At least I got nothing to fear.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sun May 04, 2014 3:45 pm
Profile WWW

Ah yes...slimes have no fear with spider webbing.

Sun May 04, 2014 3:47 pm

Oh, I've seen those comics. :D

--Jason Carter

Sun May 04, 2014 9:09 pm

Yep glad others have seen them.

Sun May 04, 2014 9:10 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next