View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Suu 

Post Suu

[N.I.C.E Labs. Experiment File Slime.]

Name: According to reports this beings name is now Suu

Species: Unknown but simply called Slime.

Place of Birth: Unknown.

Height: Dependant on Water

Weight: Dependant on Water

Measurements: Dependant on Water

Hair Colour: Green

Eye Colour: Green with light blue sclera

Skin Colour: Light Blue Slime

Cock: Can grow one if given enough water.

Human Disguise: Can morph into human like forms but can't hide it's antenna like object on the top of it's head and her eyes will remain the same.

Tentacles: Has two tentacles first which act as her 'hair' but can easily grow more if needed.

Psychological Profile: During the two months when she was discovered the slime was found to have quite a sunny disposition and was quite friendly, but childish and simple minded. But that is a facade to hide her true intelligence. Shown by her escape she can easily make plans if needed but most of the time she prefers to just explore.

Sexual Oddities: None

Dislikes: Being Dehydrated, N.I.C.E Labs.

Weaknesses: One thing she is weak too is if she is in too big a source of water it can cause her body to dilute but she's evolved a way to handle at least pool sized amounts of water. But things like Lakes or Oceans are too dangerous for her. Also if she is dehydrated her body will shrink but this is like starving her so she will molest anyone who has any liquid on them be it sweat or water.

Capabilities: When given enough water she is borderline untouchable as her form allows most attacks to harmlessly move through her. But Blunt force can push her away but it won't hurt. Her shapeshifting allows her to sometimes get close if she can hide her antenna and her eyes. Plus her tentacles are sticky and wet hard to escape but she is also quite slippery making capturing her downright impossible unless something airtight is used.

One thing is that she can manipulate her own water inside her being for various effects such as making a liquid she can breastfeed that can cure illnesses as well as being able to form a working cock with aphrodisac laced fluids and other abilities like such.

History: N.I.C.E Labs discovered this young slime and was contained in a research facility for about 2 months while also being observed for her abilities. After seeing one of the famous scientists visiting she curiously showed her ability to shapeshift and began working her way and after two months after being created she used her shapeshifting to sneak out of the Labs and found her way to Shokushu's school grounds where many young ladies await her touch...

(That better)

Last edited by Starla on Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:10 pm

Post Re: Experiment Number 1: Suu
NICE labs cannot create life.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:55 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: Experiment Number 1: Suu
Oh right sorry...

Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:20 pm

Post Re: Suu
Changed it to N.I.C.E Labs discovering her and did a quick observations on her before she escaped.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:22 pm

Nice character.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:59 pm

Thanks would you care to have a bath with the slime sometime...her baths already lead to fun times ;)

Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]