View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 The coming of Ikarion 

Post The coming of Ikarion
Name: Ikarion, son of Dateros

Race: Taurian

Type: Semi-humanoid alien.

Place of Birth: Eckate, a planet 1.5 times bigger than Earth.

Nationality: All planet Eckate is ruled by the Council of Taurian Overlords since the conclusion of the Great Wars, 2200 earth-years ago.

Height: 3,10 m (122,05 inches)

Weight: 290 kg (639 lb) [on his homeworld]

Eye Color: Red.

Skin Color: Dark brown with glances of red.

Skin Texture: Harder than human skin, nearly like leather, covered with small and rare hairs of the same colour of the skin.

Hair? No.

Horns? 2, small, on his head. Fossils found on Eckate prove that the ancestors of Taurians had bigger horns compared to the actual Taurian's ones. Scientists think that hornes became smaller and smaller at the time Taurian's ancestors begin to stood up. In the same period probabily those individuals developed five-fingered hands, similar (but much bigger) to the humans' ones.

Body Build: Very muscular in the upper body, especially chest and arms. The legs are smaller, but anyway bigger than human legs.

Tail? The ancestors of Taurians, millions of years ago, had a tail, but as they evolved in a biped race, they lost it. The only remain of that appendix is a small bone of their skeleton, nearly the same shape of the human coccyx.

Tentacles? Taurians have no physical appendices like tentacles, but the most improved of them can use their psychic abilities to create energy prominences, using them to grab or hit objects and people. Higher the Taurian's mental skills are, more efficiently they can use their power (that means an higher number of prominences, greater length, better control on their direction and shape, and so on).

Number of Tentacles: Ikarion, as son of one of the most important figures in Taurian society, have the ability to control 16 'tentacles', with a range of almost 15 meters.

Wings? No

# of Cocks: Taurians have only one real cock, but they can use their psychic energy to modify their prominences in a cock-shape, eventually using them to fuck other beings (even if Taurians cannot feel anything from them). [Ikarion has 16 'tentacles', that means 16 possible 'cocks'.]

Cock Size: 26 cm (10 inches) [the real one], while the psychic ones can be of any dimensions (and any number) the Taurian need.

History: The Taurian race is naturally brute and violent, and this caused countless wars in the past: between tribes, reigns and even great alliances of nations, all trough the Taurian history. During those millennia, anyway, Taurian discovered the technology to travel to other planets, colonising them and, if they were inhabited by intelligent races, enslaving the population. After the end of the Great Wars, which almost destroyed the Taurian race itself, the leaders of all the nations of Eckate decided to create a world government which could stop the conflicts and make the ancient factions cooperate, to conquer more and more planets through the galaxy. The leaders of this new society, anyway, remain the same of the previous eras, that means the ones who possess the greatest psychic powers. If in the past they were called Kings or Maturens, now they are known as Overlords or Governors.

The family of Ikarion descend just from one of those Governors: his grand-grand-grandfather was Minoxos The Great, who was one of the most powerful Taurian of Eckate, even if his realm was not one of the biggest. It is said that he could control 32 psychic prominences, but that ability was not transmitted to his sons and daughters.
Dateros, Ikarion’s father, is the actual Governor of the Cretax Archipelago, and even if he is not an Overlord he is one of the richest Taurian of the planet. His firstborn son, Achireon, is the hair of his father’s title, and this makes Ikarion, as the second son, almost free from any duty.
Ikarion’s and Achireon’s mother, Errena, died when the youngest of the two brothers was only 36 earth-years-old, so he reached the Rising Years (the period humans calls ‘puberty’) without having a female figure to be guided from. So, the firsts sexual experiences of the young Ikarion (as much as his brother’s ones) were with the numerous female slaves his father had gathered from different planets [almost all of them were humanoid], using them for his own pleasure anytime he wanted. Ikarion slept with females of his own race too, of course, but over the years he had already developed a preference for females of other worlds. At least for the ones with a weak and delicate body.

Now, near to his 300 earth-years, Ikarion was becoming bored of his father’s slaves: even if there were often new arrives from newly discovered planets, the unslaved girls were already broken souls. They let him fuck them and ravage them with nothing but resignation on their faces. They did not scream, did not try to escape or something else: they just seems lifeless dolls to the young Taurian, and he was more and more annoyed from his lack of fun.

One day, Ikarion heard voices about a newly discovered planet, called Earth. In the beginning he thought that planet would been conquered by his kind exactly as many other worlds before, but shortly after he heard that the leaders of that planet had made an agreement with his race and the other ones who wanted to conquer that world: the people in charge of their race, who call themselves ‘Human’, had agreed to sacrifice some young girls to aliens in exchange for peace, and those girls were deported on another planet, unaware of their fate, and stored in a structure called Shokushu High School, built with the aim of giving them a false illusion of freedom.

After becoming aware of that place, Ikarion thought his wishes for something new and interesting had just become reality: a world full of young alien girls, slaves unaware of their condition, yet to be broken, maybe even yet to be deflowered. And, from what he heard, that planet is often visited from other aliens too, both male and female, with the purpose to make those girls scream and squirm in fear and pleasure...

Few days after that news, Ikarion informed his father and his brother that he would leave from Eckate for a period, searching new ways to train his psychic powers, aiming to maintain high the prestige of their family. None of them replied about his intentions. This would had been a great holiday for the young Taurian...

Fighting Style: Ikarion was trained to control his psychic abilities since he was young: he developed the ability to control his psychic prominences (increasing their number through the years) and he can now use 16 of them in any way he wants, including making them visible or not; he can use his prominences to create small force fields too, in order to protect himself from attacks (or to imprison some girls while he is busy with something - or someone - else); Ikarion also learned how to use his psychic power to disappear from the sight of the enemy, (he can be detected only from people with strong mental abilities) and even to use his prominences to create illusions of different objects or people, in the same place where he is hiding or at a certain distance from him (not more than 15 metres). Within a minor distance (10 metres) Ikarion can put more energy into the prominences, making them solid as much as the object - or people - they are pretending to be;

Motivation: Boredom. Ikarion wants to find new sex toys to have fun with, different from the spiritless slaves of his planet. Better if they are cute alien girls. Better again if they try to escape, struggling and begging him for pity (that he hasn’t). The young Taurian, by the way, is interested in the reactions of the girls, whatever they can be: he will appreciate both tears of pain and sorrow and an ecstatic smile with screams of pleasure. Maybe he will develop preferences during his staying at the Shokushu...

Psychological Profile: Ikarion is a typical Taurian male: not cruel but with an inclination to violence (sexual, in this case), and he just want to have what he desires. Raised in a rich family with noble ancestors, he saw his whims satisfied all his life, and this made him a little arrogant, without any form of empathy towards his father’s slaves or his Taurian servants (he even forced some of them - the young females - to sleep with him). On the other hand, he is always been the second son, the one who will never have the privileges of his father’s rank (or his brother’s, when the time will come), so he knows the feeling to be inferior to someone else.

Personality: Aggressive and arrogant (in human terms), curious in his own way, surely not gentle but with an interest to maintain his ‘sex toys’ fully functional, and impatient to ‘experiment’ as much as possible the reactions of the inhabitant of the Shokushu High School.

Sexual Oddities: Having had sex since his Rising Years with multiple life forms [all female, he is not attracted by male creatures] he does not have problems to join other aliens-monsters-demons etc. in ravishing the young girls... and, if the ‘monsters’ are anatomically female, maybe he could do something with them too.

Human Disguise Form? Ikarion can not modify his body, but he can make it invisible to human (or alien) eye, and he can use his psychic prominences to create an illusion (or a real solid body) of any object and/or people he wants.

Human Disguise Appearance: The illusion can be totally mind-made by the Taurian, but he can make it assume the aspect of a real person he met before.

Clothing: Eckate’s climate is very warm during all the year, so male Taurians just wear a loincloth with some decoration on it (not that Ikarion would need it by now). High-rank families members, in addiction, wear some golden decoration, like necklaces or horn-rings (jewels crown-like or similar are weared only by the Overlord Council members). By the way, Ikarion did not bring his jewels with him at Shokushu High School.

Special Attributes: Nothing but his high (for a Taurian) psychic abilities.

Distinguishing features: Being trained since childhood, Ikarion’s muscles are bigger than other males of his race (from a human point of view, anyhow, this is irrelevant: Taurians are just enormous humanoid bull-like monsters to them, any size they would have).

Behavior: Ikarion decided to wander through all the Shokushu High School buildings and their surroundings, almost always disguised, searching for helpless (against him) young human girls. He haven't habits about when or where satisfy his curiosity and his sexual needs: he just hopes to find the higher number of girls in the most various exciting situations possible.

Capabilities: Taurian strength. High-level Taurian psychic abilities.

Weaknesses: Even with his long trained powers, Ikarion can not block for long time water and fire-based attacks. Wind is almost manageable, but against void-based attacks he can resist very shortly. Same thing if someone try to drown him. Physical attacks (like bullets, arrows or knives) have no effect on him, but if they come from different directions Ikarion could not be able to prevent all of them, and even if he decides to put all his concentration to form a protective shield, it would make him impossible to move.

Likes: Sex, with much more female girls (especially aliens) as possible. He also likes the challenges (especially when he wins), of every nature they would be.

Dislikes: Boredom, having his purposes accomplished with too much easiness.

Appereance:

Ikarion, son of Dateros

Last edited by Tayoel on Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:16 am, edited 11 times in total.

Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:20 pm

Post Re: The coming of Ikarion
Hmm psionic invisible minoutars? Sounds intreasting, I like it lol Welcome to Shokushu!

Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:37 pm

Thank you for the welcome :D
I know there would be some... ok, a lot of grammatical errors, but being a poor italian guy my English is not completely trained. :?
:idea: Maybe this will be ad occasion to improve it. :wink:

I still have some doubts about the rules of the forum (I read all the explenations topic anyway) and I will try to find answers in the next days.

I have found a couple of situation in which I'd like do partecipate... if it's possible, of course. :mrgreen:

Ikarion, son of Dateros

Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:12 am

Warm welcome.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:17 am

Daphnee wrote:
Warm welcome.

Warm thanks. :D
Rape you... ehm... see you later. :lol:
[How to quote--> learned :mrgreen: ]

Ikarion, son of Dateros

Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:51 am

Very nice monster concept. Welcome to the island.

Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:12 pm

Fenris wrote:
Very nice monster concept. Welcome to the island.

Thanks. :D It's the result of 24 hours of work of my synaptic web. :wink:

Ikarion, son of Dateros

Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:58 pm

welcome so guess we can call him a bull-y? lol

Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:06 pm

That is quite some monster you got there :) Welcome aboard!

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:29 pm
Profile YIM

jewel wrote:
welcome so guess we can call him a bull-y? lol

Thanks.
Well, to be honest I figured the minotaur shape thinking about the behavior the character should have had... so it fits. :mrgreen:

PiaM. wrote:
That is quite some monster you got there :) Welcome aboard!

Thank you. :D

Ikarion, son of Dateros

Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:00 pm

Wow, that is a pretty well thought out character. Happy hunting!!

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:40 am

Ishtar_Rocha wrote:
Wow, that is a pretty well thought out character. Happy hunting!!

Thank you. :D :mrgreen:

Ikarion, son of Dateros

Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]