View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 5:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Legion 

Post Legion
Hey guys. Quick note, love the new board and site, very awesome. Secondly, I'm keeping Legion's name, but reworking his bio to be more flexible in terms of scenes and personality. I like to improvise a lot, so I'm reworking the character to allow me to do so.

Legion is a shape-shifting demon, characterized in all forms by ash-black flesh or body and swarming blood red tentacles. Using power from beyond this realm he can summon himself into an indefinitely large or small shape, though he is most commonly found as some fearsome insectoid or reptilian form about twice the size of a human.

Far from the most intelligent creature, Legion is still self-aware and conscious of his actions. He is mostly driven by predatory instinct, but is also capable of making rational judgment, toying with victims for entertainment, and even speech, depending on the form he takes. He is somewhat careful about being seen by large masses of people, and stays away from public places, but when it comes down to the hunt, he'll bullrush before trying to sneak up. This is in part his nature, but also, he enjoys the chase, and the fear of his victim.

Legion doesn't actually need to eat, or sleep, or perform any mortal bodily function. Instead, he draws upon the natural energy put out by other bodies. He is incapable of actually sucking energy out of someone else, so he relies on them to be active to absorb it. For this reason, he tries to lure girls into long chases, futile struggles and multiple orgasms to feed off of the energy being generated naturally by their bodies. This is why he was made to exist, it is his only purpose, and he knows nothing else.

As a weakness of sorts, Legion is only truly lessened by bright lights. He can function fine in low-light (Dusk/dawn, shadows, dim hallways) or in no-light, but in the face of the sun or otherwise bright lights he will opt out of a struggle and fall back. However, due to his predatory instinct, he will usually only fall back into the shade, and wait for the victim to make a stupid move.

Statistically (All varying from form to form, of course), on average, Legion weighs about 1000 pounds, is very agile for his size, takes forms with plated body armor, sharp claws and glowing red eyes, and 30+ red tentacles of varying shape and size, usually very long and flowing through the air.

Tue May 08, 2007 1:10 am

Tue May 08, 2007 1:43 am

Interesting character. Very versatile. I can draw some parallels between your monster and mine, it seems.

Happy hunting!

Mon May 14, 2007 4:58 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]