View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Belzel the Weird World Waker. 

Post Belzel the Weird World Waker.
Monster Bio/Profile

"For one trillion years I've been trapped in my own decaying dimension, watching you mortals have all the fun.... NOW ITS MY TURN!!!...... Name's Bel! But you can call me your new lord and master for all of eternity!"

Name: Belzel (Bell for short)

Race: Unknown, believed to be a extreme life form, possibly an alien, angel, demon, aberration, or outsider from a different dimension or plane of existence. Whatever she is she appears almost identical to a human being in size and shape.

Type: (World Demon) Immortal reality warping entity from beyond time and space.

Place of Birth: The Blind Eternities, the zone out side of time and space between planes of the Multiverse which is filled with chaotic forces, mana and temporal energy. Only godlike beings and the most powerful of creatures can enter and survive its rough environment. Bell commonly refers to these places as "the outer worlds"

Age: Unknown (Timeless), (O.O.C: The character is at least 18 for all rule intended purposes.)

Height: 5ft 4in

Weight: 108lb

Bust: 30B

Waist: 22

Hips: 32

Eye Color: Odd? Unlike the eyes of a moral being, Bell's sclera (White of the eyes) is completely black and the iris of her eyes are constantly shimmering different colors like a rainbow.

Skin Color: White, Pale.

Skin Texture: Smooth, soft, and squishy like that of a typical humans beings skin.

Hair Color: White.

Distinguishing features: Bell is slender, and petite. Bell also has white shoulder length hair and strange otherworldly eyes. On her lower back is a marking of a triangle with a single eye at its center. Sometimes the tattoos eye will blink, completely close or open widely. It is unknown why, even to her. (More info on this tattoo are below.)

Bells mark of anchoring.

Human Disguise Form? Yes

Human Disguise Appearance: Bell naturally looks like an extremely attractive and shapely human girl, however she is not of this world and no matter how human she may appear she is not a mortal being and not native to this plane.

Tentacles? Yes, with Bell's ability to warp reality anything is possible.

Personality and behavior: Because of Bells native home she is an eccentric, insane, possibly psychopathic being who finds most things amusing (although no one is really sure why). She is rather lazy and self-adsorbed individual who is outrageous and outlandish at times as well as a total spoiled brat who gets embarrassed easily and is also quick to panic or get up set if things don't go her way. Though she may come across as simply annoying she is not to be taken lightly and when angered is a force to be reckoned with.

History: There is not much to tell about the Blind Eternities and the outer planes of existence, other then there is nothing, yet at the same time there is everything. Its a chaotic ocean of shifting spaces, shattered zones of time and crushing temporal storms that obliterate again and again into endless possibility that nothing not even light can survive much less escape, yet despite it all something dwells in the unforgiving environment and not even its own inhabitants understand how or why, not that they would even want too. Its a confusing, contradicting and mysterious region of the weird and unknown and Bell is just as mysterious and weird.

Bell is a being from the deep unknowns of the space between time and space and her presence and existence in this reality is nothing more then a simple 'time out'. A cabal of powerful god-like entities called the 'The watchers' are punishing Bell for her irresponsibility and crimes ageist the blind for not being capable of performing the basic duty's of a 'Beholder'.

A Beholder is a keeper and a guardian, or the way Bell likes to put it a glorified maid responsible for the safe guard of powerful beads as old as time its self called "reality marbles" (marbles that contained entire realities), explain as simple as possible, Bell failed to uphold her duty as a beholder and lost several of these "marbles" to the aether thanks to her constant goofing off and lack of seriousness for her job, resulting in the possible destruction of several universes. This mistake off set the balance of the very multiverse and infuriated the watchers forcing their hand and punishing Bell accordingly, marking her as a failure to their order.

The watchers performed a binding ritual and marked the Beholder Bel'zel with their seal, a mark of Anchoring, cutting off her connection with the aether and limited her powers to planeswalk greatly, forcing her to take a physical form and leaving her stranded, forbidden to return until she learns her lesson and some responsibility and one day breaking her own seal.........what better place to do that then a school like Shokushu.

Motivation: Bell is determined to learn this 'lesson' and break the seal the watchers placed on her and finally go home, however at the same time Bell is angry they kicked her out and cutt her off from the other worlds, so she wants nothing more then to prove she doesn't need the order to survive and can live on her own now and goof off all she wants, so in the meantime Bell can finally observe the human inhabitants and their strange physical world, wanting nothing more then to explore both as much as possible.

Likes: Bell is interested in ancient myths of the humans world, their cute clothes, and the cute girls shes seen, also juicy gossip, music, party's, and tasty food, also something called television and the internet.

Dislikes: Bell hates rude people, and being bossed around, and having things taken away from her, she also hates being called names.

Powers and Abilities: Bell is a powerful being from a different level of existence out side the mortal dimension. Bell wields the temporal energies of the unknown and channels them into mana to warp the world around her, temporarily manipulating the very fabric of reality. She's described as a "World waker" and displays some of the characteristics of a god by definition (however this was never confirmed as her native kind).

When she appears, Bell can put everyone and anyone observing into a trance-like stat other then the one she wishes to speak with and those powerful enough to resist the effect in the first place (O.O.C: namely other monsters). The effect is that the world seems to turn colorless and simply stop as if everything is on pause, the people observing are unaware they've 'fallen asleep' and until Bell leaves or decides to resume they stay that way until they realize their eyes have been closed during the whole meeting.

Bell can effect the surrounding environment however she likes, manipulating reality to realistically do whatever she desires, such as create mundane even magical objects, create 'fake worlds', even break the very laws of physics to do as she pleases, however Bell cannot alter her self in anyway, nor can she harm living beings or do any permanent effects or damage since the worlds are always returns to its original shape befor Bell bended them like memory foam.

Bell also doesn't need to eat, breath, or sleep, but she can if she desires too. Bell is also at least close to omniscient and knows "lots of things," and Bell is also known to possess a slight degree of god-like abilities, such as omnipresence, meaning that she can be everywhere at the sometime.

Bell also has the power to 'planes shift', meaning she can travel to different worlds, however her Mark of Anchoring has severed her ability to plane shift (see below).

The Mark of Anchoring: The Mark of Anchoring on Bells lower back leaves her stranded on this plane and in physical form preventing her from plane shifting until it is one day broken. This mark also cuts her connection with the blind eternities and its unlimited source of mana. This has left Bell with out the means to indefinably use her other worldly powers and requires her to 'milk' the life energy from the mortal beings she ever happens to have around her into mana to feed her ceaseless hunger, however this is a unreliable method of milking mortals of their mana and going directly to the source is not only funner but much more rewarding.

Weaknesses: When she tries to act cool her weaknesses show, she is surprisingly quick to panic, She is petty, her punches are weak, boobs, she has no patience for puzzles, she gets motion sickness, she cant sleep on a pillow other than her own, she worries about her appearances, she cant handle hot food, hackneyed plot developments make her cry, she gets taken in by rumors, her skin gets sensitive when bathing in a certain rays of light, when she returns to normal after a serious situation she gets embarrassed, she can only draw simple pictures, heat fatigue, she cant swim, she likes to gossip, she is weak against the occult and mental manipulation, gets carried away by official positions, she doesn't really know what "Get your own football" means, she sucks at reporting, she suffers from road rage, her sides and ribs are ticklish, grabbing her butt or sides makes her unable to move for a short time.

Attachments:
File comment: A candid picture of Bell 'discovering' a student on campus.
Nothing at all.jpg
Nothing at all.jpg [ 45.95 KiB | Viewed 20640 times ]
File comment: The moments befor Bells banishment.
Nothing at all not at all.png
Nothing at all not at all.png [ 200.81 KiB | Viewed 20640 times ]
File comment: A full body picture of Bell and other facial expressions
Noththing.png
Noththing.png [ 124.21 KiB | Viewed 20704 times ]

Last edited by Belzel on Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:27 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Mon May 18, 2015 10:04 am

Post Re: Belzel the weird world waker.
Heya! Just finished my first monster concept!! Its a first monster draft so be gentle lol Anyway tell me what you all think and give me some pointers lol and please point out any mistakes or issues!

Mon May 18, 2015 10:08 am

Post Re: Belzel the Weird World Waker.
She's lost her marbles LOL. I like it.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Tue May 19, 2015 3:26 pm

Lol HaHaa! Someone got the joke!! You win a prize!

Tue May 19, 2015 8:03 pm

Hey there, welcome aboard!

She is pretty powerful in many ways, with powers that can be interpreted quite widely. That can be a challenge to play in itself, I have found, as it can sometimes make it hard to focus and motivate a character. That is only in my experience, though, you might find it different :)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Wed May 20, 2015 7:29 pm
Profile YIM

Thank you PiaM, I appreciate it lol

Yeah I was thinking the same thing honestly, I mean I like the idea I have here but your totally right to think that it can get hard to play lol I'm kinda unsure about specific motivations for her yet but then again I just assumed I would make something up as I go along lol since the character dosnt really have a motivation to be here in the first place other then being force to be here lol But as far as running the character Ill just have fun with it lol I mean go wild! Its what you make of it!

Wed May 20, 2015 7:41 pm

Yeah, I'm not quite sure what to make of her myself.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Wed May 20, 2015 9:14 pm
Profile WWW

meh lol me either? But I guess thats what makes it weird, kinda what I was going for! lol Neat picture by the way Madison lol I like it! Is she a monster too!

Wed May 20, 2015 9:21 pm

I know you know already. After all, we've talked before.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Wed May 20, 2015 10:27 pm
Profile WWW

Actually I dont know :D but I still like to ask :p

Wed May 20, 2015 10:52 pm

5/22/2015 Made some minor edits on somethings to get a better idea on the character, I hope it helps!

Fri May 22, 2015 8:05 am

An insane monster is a huge mix-up from the calm demeanor monsters nowadays. Can't wait to see you around! :D

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Tue May 26, 2015 12:55 am

Thank you Froyo!.... But Hey!..... I'm not insane!?.... Well I mean I am... but you know... I'll be around lol just wait and see lol

Tue May 26, 2015 1:56 am

At first, I expected this character to be ridiculously overpowered. But after reading her weaknesses, I adore her.

Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:14 pm

Awww Thanks Renetta lol I adore your weakness's too!

Jk jk lol thanks I'm just waiting on the virdict now lol I felt her power wasn't such a big deal since its not perminate or harmful but I'm will to change or shift what ever to make it work lol funny thing was I put more work into her weaknesses the anything else lol

Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next