View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Essence 

Post Essence
Name: 'Essence'
Race: Spirit(?) Entity
Type: Possessing a blob form
Place of Birth: Edge of the spirit realm
Nationality: None
Age: Its mind developed consciousness close to 100 years ago, though supposed its appearance in the real world is around 20 years.

Height: Its spirit form - none. Its possessed form - changeable (1'00'' 1-foot minimal to 10'00'' in towering length)
Weight: Spirit - none.
Eye Color: Spirit - none. Possessed form - none
Skin Color: Spirit - none. Possessed form - Gray
Skin Texture: like rubber or something elastic
Hair? None
Hair Color: None
Body Build: Spirit - none. Possessed - A blob
Tail? None
Tail Length: None
Tentacles? Spirit - none. Possessed - Grow-able
Number of Tentacles: Possessed - Grow as many as possible
Wings? None
Wingspan: None
Wing Color: None
Cock Size: Spirit - None. Possessed - changeable based on its blob size.
# of Cocks: Grow-able

Fighting Style: None, it basically swings its arms/tentacles wildly and has little concern for its own body safety.
Motivation: To expand and grow its possessed body, (Which it doesn't see an end goal other than to continuously grow even after reaching a certain size)

Psychological Profile:
Personality: At the start it has none and is nothing more than a creature wanting for a sexual desire. However based on who it rapes, the monster can develop somewhat of a pseudo-personality taking on the quirks of those who it came in contact with.
Sexual Oddities:
Human Disguise Form? None
Human Disguise Appearance: None
Clothing: None
Special Attributes:
Distinguishing features: The blob appears like a grotesque form of pulsating muscle mass plopped on the floor.
Behavior: At the start it acts as nothing more than a wild animal in heat with simple desires. However based on its hunting patterns it can change how it operates for a betterment of trapping its prey.
Capabilities: For the most part the blob is expandable, though gathering energy from women's orgasm is required. It could alter its blob form to suit a different style like a twelve-legged creature. Along with the orgasmic energy, it could develop intelligence, recover its injures and basically become stronger.
Weaknesses: Should its possessed form be completely destroyed, which requires killing the cells with fire or something on a cell level, it would need to return to the spirit realm for the time before recovering.
Dislikes:
History: Not much of its past is noteworthy. For its 'birth', it mind was developed from a clash of thoughts and sexual desires that seemed so intense it appeared on borderline insanity to most beings that wandered close. Although this was nothing more than its creation time, the monster remained in isolation at the border of the spirit realm soaking in these thoughts. Having little impact on anything from there, the monster begun to sort its mind and develop a conscious. Remaining there as it finally become sapient the monster attempted to wander the spirit realm in search of a meaning for its existence (or simply to blow off its built up desire). Having wandered aimlessly it eventually stumbled onto something.

This 'something' was a crack in the border. This crack was basically a hole that fit in between the human realm and the spirit. Allowing the monster to fall through and land on the islands, for most of the time there it remain dialect until it sensed the hormones of countless females within the area. Its 'body' which in the current state nothing more than a spirit like being floating endlessly became active, and first went straight towards the figures with the desire to violate those that come in sight. Although it couldn't interact with anything at first, its desires had directed it to hunt down a body to take over. It went to the edge of the island and found an unintelligent blob. Taking possession of it, the spirits mind started to mutate its body and formed it into a more suitable form for it to use. As it fully takes over the body it soon forms a strong craving and basic instinct to grow and expand its size.

Miscellaneous: Note 1: First and foremost, I deeply apologize for the grammar and spelling errors that this entire profile has. I've been away from typing too much and lack most social interaction to the point my vocabulary basically dropped to a below acceptable level. I am working trying to get back up to speed in what I can do with it so I hope there could be some understanding.) (It may not seem like it, but yes my main language is English.

Note 2:It was suppose be something like a hivemind or something along the lines of the mind/heart of a growing dungeon, controlling the creatures that spawn inside. The original monster idea was based on a dungeon-diving status-based adventure story that I was working on.

Last edited by Essence on Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:18 pm

Post Re: Essence
Happy hunting.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:15 pm

Thanks.

Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:30 pm

Seems all right, for a first draft anyway. ;) There are few spelling errors and such, but you can always go back and edit. (That can be a perennial process.)

One thing I should note is that the "profile skeleton" has many parts to it, but most of them are really just suggestions. I mean, it's great that you actually took the time to follow the suggested structure! However, if you're putting down "None" for so many options, maybe you should just leave them off.

(Also, this may be just me, but I'm finding that light blue hard to read on the gray background. Maybe you could make it brighter, more saturated?)

But I think it's safe to say you're ready to play here. As long as the students like you enough to roleplay with you. ;)

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:04 pm

It's a little sparse, but there's a lot of potential there.

Best of luck to you!

Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:42 pm

Thank you. I've changed the color, hope that's better.
I'll work on it down the line, when I get back into type this much. :oops: (Got to get the gears in my brain turning again and hope that they aren't too rusted beyond saving)

Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:51 pm

I've found play is the best way to figure out your character. Often what you put down on a sheet isn't quite the same as how the character expresses themselves in scenes. ;)

Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:54 pm

OH!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!! Welcome welcome!!!! I want to hugg the squishy!!!

Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:58 pm

Welcome aboard :)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:24 pm
Profile YIM

Welcome, this is a very interesting character that has alot of opportunity of growth.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]