View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Ugaidi -Devourer of Stars- 

Post Ugaidi -Devourer of Stars-

"Poor mortal. We see the fear in your eyes. Or. Is that just a look of awe at the body of a god? Worry not mortal we will take what we need from you and leave you, mostly unharmed. Wait you want to interview us? Well we will be more than happy to oblige"

Name? Our name is Ugaidi it was the name the first mortal gave us and it's stuck. You pronounce it like this OO-Guy_dee

Race? We were a race of star consuming gods before we ran out of stars to eat and turned on ourselves
Type? We believe the mortals who contacted us called us an Psionic Entity.

Place of Birth or Creation? We were born during what you mortals called the big bang we were created to stop dying stars from causing problems within the universe.

Gender? We do not have a gender but our voices change to suit whomever we speak to. We believe we overall have a male sounding voice.

Age? We are as old as the universe itself

Height: 6ft Though we would like to note that our true form would outsize the sun near the planet called earth.
Weight: None
Eye Color: Red
Skin Color and Texture? We do not have skin we have what you mortals call a body it would appear to you to look like that of a well built sexless man, whose skin is the colour of the night sky. Our skin is actually that of the stars and reflects which galaxy we are in.

Hair? We have no hair we our bald.
Body Build? Our body now? Well it is how you perceive us. When we travel the galaxy we have no physical body we are simply a thought moving through the sea of stars you call the universe. We believe right now we look like a well built six foot high naked bald man. However it changes from person to person.

Tail? A tail?! What do you take us for some kind of animal. Do you want us to don a suit with ears and a tail and make ridiculous purring or barking noises?!

Tentacles? We have these two tentacles with 4 5 digits on the end of them. They are used for simple mundane tasks like picking things up capturing victims and directing our power. What? They aren't classified as tentacles, their actually arms?. Oh. Well from out back we can produce many tentacles to restrain prey.
Number of Tentacles: 2 Normally Maximum of 12

Cock Size: Hmm we do not have any need for cocks. They are an animals way of producing smaller animals are they not? I suppose we use them to generate emotions in our chosen prey. But that's for another question
# of Cocks: 0

What is your fighting style? We do not fight if we chose to fight on your world we would destroy it with a simple thought. Most of our fighting if we must it is done using only a fraction of our actual power.

What is your motivation at the school? Well it's quite an embarising one actually. You see we or should we say me being the original one ate the rest of the star devourers in a moment of cannibalistic desperation. You see dying stars were in short supply and everyone else seemed so edible. Thus we were born as a curse to his betrayal of his brethren. However now we do not need to snack on stars instead we use the memories and feeling of the other lesser races.

Personality Profile: This uh is the Psychological profile for the entity known as Ugaidi. The being looks down on other races regardless of their power status in the universe and is extremely proud and arrogant. I would go as far as to say that this creature might just be the biggest asshole I've ever had to interview it's just so full of itself. However I have noticed some quirks in it's personality mainly that it refers to itself as we instead of me or I. It explained it reason for calling itself we but it seems really stupid. I will say for the record that while it's extremely arrogant and talks down to me a lot, it is a fairly well behaved and well mannered individual. Not to mention well spoken, the voice that i hear in my head sounds like a gentlemen from the Victorian era.

Human Disguise Form? We do not take on the forms of lowly races.

Distinguishing features? We appear in many different forms but we would say that our eyes and possibly our skin would give us away.

Behavior? We like to think of ourselves as fine diners only picking out the best and most exquisite prey to feed upon. Ever since our mistake of devouring our race we were cursed with being unable to gather energy from stars. Instead we must find suitable planets and pick its denizens clean of emotions and memories. We do not mean that we just take what we want and leave them with nothing, no. We generate feelings and memories in our prey and then steal them from them to feed ourselves. See we only take what you will never remember. We approach all of our prey with a plan and never go in without having done some basic recon. However we do love the thrill of the hunt and enjoy causing fear in our prey as we are able to change how they perceive us.

Capabilities: Before we ate our brethren we ate dying stars, dined on the contents of a black hole and used a supernova as desert. We can manipulate the very fabric of reality with a simple thought. However even we have trouble with the thing mortals call magic and more importantly its creation. *Ungaidi visibly shudders* Demons. Horrible little things Demons, their attacks are probably the only thing we know of that can hurt us. But we should be more specific. We can alter the laws of this reality, it is how we were able to consume stars and the like. We can manipulate the thoughts of lesser beings, as it is the only way we can even have a form or body that you are viewing right now. We can increase or decrease are size to our liking. We were told though that the agreement we had with the people at the school was that we cannot cause any planetary damage and with what they offered us we see no planetary damage for all the food we could ever want as a great deal.

Weaknesses: We have no weaknesses! Interviewer Note: The creature is weak to magical attacks and does not like fighting demonic or divine beings.
Likes: We enjoyed our previous life. We enjoy music or more precisely we enjoy musical festivals as the beings that take part in these festivals have so much energy for us to absorb and drink so much alcohol that they wont realise what we took. We enjoy hunting for our food.
Dislikes: We hate demons their creation was something we were unable to stop and as to this day they continue to mock us with their magical forms. Oh and we hate magic any kind of magic we view as disgusting. We don't like it either when lesser lifeforms try to talk back to us. As our word is always final.

History: *Ugaidi clears their throat* It all started during what humans call the big bang or what we called the creation of the universe. We were among a number of races who were created with the sole purpose of cleaning up the universe and making it an hospitable for all life. We were the lowest of these being as our job was the clear up anything the other races didn't want in the way. We carried out our task silently and professionally never complaining. However our job became complicated when the other races began dying our race lives were infinite as our only job was to clean up. When the others started dying due to their limited life span they became stars which as stars do eventually died as again. We were left with the job of cleaning up after all of those that died and whoever may die in the future.

Now the original one of us was a charismatic one who always wanted be more than a trash man we told this one nonsense we were born to only remove rubbish from the world and this was the last we heard of this upstart making trouble. When we ran out of stars to sustain ourselves we turned on each other. Now that we think carefully think about it the upstart was the one that spread the discontent and mistrust within our ranks. Now guys come on don't blame us when it was your own faults for believing us. None the less we ended up in this sorry state of being every being in one. As you can imagine this causes some problems as we can only ever refer to ourselves as us or we even when we mean one certain individual.

As for the reason that we are here at the school. We ourselves produce an amazing amount of power however we need to continually keep ourselves nourished on the energy of others. And then we found this place. We were offered a place and any pick of the students and what kind of fool would we be if we didn't take up this kind offer?

Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:16 am

Post Re: Ugaidi -Devourer of Stars-
Seems all right. Pretty original premise for a character, at least! Let's see, I wasn't quite sure why he would be attacking students; to "create memories and feelings and then consume them"? I guess that's fine, it just seems kind of...vague.

One thing you should remember is that the basic profile skeleton is only an inspiration; you don't HAVE to fill in all the fields ("Tail", "Number of Cocks"). I mean, you can if you want to. ;) Other than that, it could maybe use some editing (spelling, "its" vs "it's"), but basically I'd say you're ready to roleplay!

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:58 pm

Dendrite wrote:
Seems all right. Pretty original premise for a character, at least! Let's see, I wasn't quite sure why he would be attacking students; to "create memories and feelings and then consume them"? I guess that's fine, it just seems kind of...vague.

One thing you should remember is that the basic profile skeleton is only an inspiration; you don't HAVE to fill in all the fields ("Tail", "Number of Cocks"). I mean, you can if you want to. ;) Other than that, it could maybe use some editing (spelling, "its" vs "it's"), but basically I'd say you're ready to roleplay!

Hmm we understand your confusion. You see mortal. We have a deal with the people that run this school. A very simple one. We live here on the grounds or something along those lines and get all the energy we could possibly gather from these mortals. In exchange we stop sucking planets dry of life. This is what we used to do, apparently it is frowned upon by lesser races to commit mass genocide. How were we supposed to realise this? This is the reason we are here. Memories and feelings are just as good as the life force of a being.

Now as for your other question. We asked our interviewer. A very pretty young lady what all the questions were for. She replied and told us that it was a simple profile skeleton that they went through with all the new monsters at the school. We may be a being that can warp the fabric of space to our wants but we still have little to no understanding about why you mortals do things like that.

Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:16 am

Welcome aboard.

Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:10 am

We acknowledge your greeting mortal and expect to be extracting your precious energy, when ever we choose to hunt you.

Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:15 am

Oh, well I do have an open thread here:

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=9525

Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:21 am

Um, welcome to Shokushu. Hope you enjoy your hunt here.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:47 am

hmmm does all of the prey welcome its hunters to the school?

Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:32 pm

Wow, this almost feels like god-mode incarnate..

And for this "Feeding", you say your character creates new memories and feelings, then consumes them.. How long does that take, if you don't mind me asking?

As it stands right now, I'm not sure this character is fitting for this genre...

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:49 pm
Profile WWW

Madison wrote:
Wow, this almost feels like god-mode incarnate..

And for this "Feeding", you say your character creates new memories and feelings, then consumes them.. How long does that take, if you don't mind me asking?

As it stands right now, I'm not sure this character is fitting for this genre...

When we say that we create new memories or feeling we mean that we stimulate said feelings or memories. We simply take the memories we generate on our visits, ones that wont be missed as the girl will think of it as only a bad dream.

We do exaggerate. Our power. We may think that we can bend the laws of the universe to our wants and desires but we cannot. We simply exist to feed and our limited by the laws of the universe. If you wish for abilties to be listed out we can ask the interviewer to rewrite some things.

As for feeding it can take as long or as short as we like. As you may have a snack so could we or maybe we want a full course meal. So really it takes us however long we wish to savor our meal.

As for this genre... Well we don't entirely understand why what we are could be a problem.

Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:55 pm

Hmm your profile seems as crazy as I am! -stops and thinks be for hoping into a cheer!- I LIKE IT!!!!

Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:53 pm

My, My. A creature from another dimension. We find you extremely fascinating. However we are not crazy nor is our profile. We simply have a bit of an identity crisis due to cannibalism. It can happen to anyone.

Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:52 pm

-leans on a cane- That makes sense... cannibalism gives me a identity crisis too.... well more indigestion then identity.... but you get the idea.

Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:11 am

Hmmm we find you interesting. Perhaps we can meet up sometime and discuss the universe and what it pertains.

Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:40 am

Hmm -taps chin then smiles- Mybe, but which univirse?! Becuse only talking about one is boring!

Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next