View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 5:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 (ADD) From the dark recesses of outer space... 

Post (ADD) From the dark recesses of outer space...

---

Name: Cylus

Species: Ancient Dragon

Type: Apocalyptic Manifestation

Place Of Birth: Ari'tach'nol

Age: Actual age is unknown, apparently 18 years old by human years

Height: 18 feet tall at actual standing height

Weight: Unknown... but can be deemed quite heavy due to his extreme muscle mass

Eye Color: Glowing Red

Skin Color: Ranges from a deep midnight blue to black

Skin Texture: Coarse, scale-like, extremely tough texture

Hair? Yes, tendril-like mane.

Hair Color: Midnight blue to black

Body Build: Extremely muscular

Tail? Yes

Tail Length: At least 22 to 25 feet in length.

Tentacles? Yes, the tendril-like mass of his mane can shift to tentacles which are prehensile and very dextrous

Number of Tentacles: 100 or more... too many to actually count

Cock Size: 4 feet in length and can grow possibly even longer due to it being prehensile.

# of Cocks: 1, it comes out from a slit-like encasing at his groin. It is how a true dragon is actually endowed, to admit the truth.

Fighting Style: Normally he will don his armor if he has to resort to any form of combat which is embedded into his skin. Usually he uses all out brute force, with claws at the ready. Even his tendril-like mane can shift to knife-like appendages and are useful as weapons.

Motivation: To exact superiority over those who would otherwise be considered weak in his book

Personality: Arrogant, egotistical, cold, emotionless

Distinguishing Features: His tendril-like mane, his glowing red eyes, and his height make him stand out.

Behavior: Curious, yet brutish. Typically changes depending on his mood or the situation.

---

Capabilities:

Summon - Ability to summon these slug-like creatures which are basically his pets. The antennae-like appendages on their heads can extend, lengthen, and are prehensile. He generally employs them to reflect the pleasure a victim feels back to him. And he generally cares alot about them as they are his *special* companions. Innate Ability.

Force Field - Ability to generate a power field of strong energy about himself which protects him from all types of things that would generally cause him harm. Innate Ability.

Flight - Basically he can generate a force field which allows him to fly. Innate Ability.

Armor - Embedded in his skin is armor which reveals itself when he gets involved in a situation where he has to fight. Innate Ability.

Pheromone Emanation - Basically he can secrete pheromones off his form which, when breathed in, will heighten one's sexual arousal to the point of them having to masturbate in a frenzy. Innate Ability.

Wing Growth - Able to grow wings... but they sprout from his back and appear to be bat-like. Albeit quite similar to a natural dragon or a bat. Of course... the resulting growth will be quite bloody as it does cause him some pain. But after they have reached their full capacity of growth. Then he feels at ease. Innate Ability.

Regeneration - Able to regenerate at an accelerated rate. But if the wounds dealt to him are too severe. Then it'll take a good while before his regeneration to fully heal it. Innate Ability.

---

Weaknesses: Generally if he's attacked without him donning his armor. He can be hurt as he is quite vulnerable in this state.

Dislikes: War, insolence, weakness, feebleness

---

History
======

Cylus is a "youngling" in Ancient society. He was also one blessed with powers of the Dark side of the spectrum. Which is the reason why he stands out amongst most others.

He fled his homeworld as he grew tired of all the fighting, warring, and constant bloodletting. He knew he had to find somewhere where there was more than just constant fighting. So he fled his homeworld... even though he was still in training to be a "warrior".

Unfortunately... even at his young age... he was inexperienced. And that would result in him having troubles early on. So he is in a constant search to find one to help guide him and lead him in the right path, whichever that may be.

So he continues to seek some form of guidance. As he wonders what his true goal is. Should he have learned the ways of combat. Even though he would still be a novice 'warrior'. Who knows?

From a powerful force that he felt within the shadows. He found a group of women who were particularly against all types of alien life. And it only become obvious that they were refusing his alien and demon brethren from enjoying themselves.

So he now takes it upon himself to combat with the ADD. Exerting his might and the full power of the Ancients. He will stand up and show them a thing or two of the reason why you shouldn't cross the line with an alien... such as himself.

---

Miscellaneous:

Technically by blood... Cylus is a young brother to Ethrach. He also can only speak in the Ancient's native tongue. And he can't understand nor speak the human language. He also doesn't understand human emotions as they confuse him.

He is a pure dominant force to be reckoned with... and a dark, twisted alien lifeform bent on making his presence known, felt, and experienced.

Currently he is inexperienced in the ways of 'sex' as he is just learning about it. So it's a new thing for him as he is still maturing and just budding into becoming an adult.

'Beyond the stars lies a presence so dark... so profound... and so evil.' - A 'quote' to describe Cylus.

Last edited by Cylus on Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:58 am
Profile YIM

Well hello there Blackherrrrrrrr I mean Cylus...Looks good, welcome to the campus. ;)

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:30 pm

Well hello there Blackherrrrrrrr I mean Cylus...Looks good, welcome to the campus. ;)

Don't make me have to pull a "Rule 34" on it. Hahaha. :P

'Beyond the stars lies a presence so dark... so profound... and so evil.' - A 'quote' to describe Cylus.

Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:43 pm
Profile YIM

Chris

Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:16 am

Looks good to me! Welcome to campus. <3

Chris

Thanks.

I felt a compulsion and I figure I got Kawazu who will be kinda a "lighter" dominant. So I felt like I could create more of a "darker" dominant. And I especially discussed this with Ethrach himself and he gladly allowed me to create a "younger brother" to his own monster character.

Basically... how I kinda describe Cylus. Dominating force with a major god complex. Hehehehe. :P

Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:54 am
Profile YIM

Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:46 am

History is updated as I've decided to make this monster into more of a warrior-type. And he'll now be exclusive for any ADD-style roleplays. As it seems abit more suiting for one of his stature considering he is dark, emotionless, and cold. And I wouldn't want to exert his power upon any of the poor students and 'break' them apart due to his relentlessness.

Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:55 am
Profile YIM

I felt a compulsion and I figure I got Kawazu who will be kinda a "lighter" dominant.

Dammit, I knew it was you. :P

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]