View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Kenzie Sands, Meek Mechanic 

Post Kenzie Sands, Meek Mechanic
Agent Record
Name: Kenzie Sands
Place of Birth:
Former Shokushu Student? Yes
Nationality: Toronto, Ontario (Canada)
Hair Color: Auburn
Eye Color: Brown
Skin Tone: Light
Pubic Hair: Auburn (Shaved)
Height: 5’6”
Weight: 134 lbs
Bust: 36E
Waist: 24
Hips: 34
Psychological Profile:
Virgin? No (See also: Former Shokushu Student?)
Likes: Exploration, Gaming, Anything she can disassemble, Spacecraft, Mecha, Anime

Weapons of choice: Kenzie carries a model 1911 sidearm, though she rarely uses it, and seems to spend far more time disassembling, cleaning, and playing with it, than actually firing it, though range tests show that she’s actually a crack shot. She rarely carries other weapons but occasionally is forced to use Directorate standard issue rifles or PDWs, and is proficient with both.

Equipment: As an officer Cadet, Kenzie wears a standard bodysuit covered in an armored exoskeleton and modified electronic equipment, including a suite of electronics that range from communication equipment to data retrieval and storage, as well as first aid supplies. Her gloves can even double as a defibrillator (or shock gloves, for that matter), though this draws most of the power from her suit and can only be done a couple of times (This was a personal modification Kenzie crafted into the suit, and is not approved by the A.D.D. armorers due to the massive power consumption leaving a field agent without communications).

Fighting style: Training in A.D.D. Martial Arts, incorporating maneuvers from many martial arts from human cultures.

Background: Born to a middle class family, Kenzie had a fairly unremarkable childhood, save that she displayed a knack for engineering from a very young age. By middle school, she was building her own tablet devices and by high school she had entered into numerous national science fairs, nearly winning one with a fully humanoid robot that could be programmed to do everything from fix a car, to serve tables at a restraint, to perform surgery. What it could NOT do, was keep from exploding (Conveniently, as it was being presented to the judges. Sadly it could not regrow the judge’s eyebrows).

This has been fairly indicative of Kenzie’s academic career and life through high school. She frequently tests new ideas and pushes modern technology, never quite achieving greatness but never fully discouraged by her slip ups either. Her parents were supportive (At least when her experiments didn’t threaten to burn down the house), and even her teachers frequently urged her to keep trying even when her attempts would blow up in her face (all too often, literally; Kenzie learned the importance of eye protection early).
It was when she was denied acceptance at her dream university that doubt seemed to start creeping into Kenzie’s mind. Though she had done reasonably well academically in high school, her grades suffered a bit where she couldn’t maintain focus… or, in subjects she held no interest in, such as English, Art, and History. As she neared her 18th birthday, puberty graced her with a figure that many would kill for, but that Kenzie hated. Though she was extremely pretty and could have easily been a runway model, Kenzie had no interest in such things, and when she told them she wanted to be a mechanical engineer, most people would, at best, patronize her, or at worst, outright laugh. She often found comfort in video games, where she could be whoever she wanted to, and anime, where even pretty girls got to be mechanics, or scientists, or whatever they wanted, not just some man’s arm candy.

She was initially dubious of the scholarship offer that arrived from a private college she’d never even heard of… “Shokushu”. Eventually, though (perhaps because Shokushu sounded just… so anime), her parents were able to convince her to go and pursue her mechanical engineering degree there. And, upon arrival, Kenzie immediately started to feel better.

This lasted one week.

With her natural curiosity, Kenzie would regularly take trips across the island, trying to find new places that she could study or just hang out. Only a week after arriving, however, one of the island’s “guests” came across her, with the usual results. Kenzie, of course, tried to talk to school staff about this, and was comforted but ultimately ignored (of course). When that didn’t work, she approached a student that she considered a new friend at the time, and asked if she’d ever heard of anything like this happening. Within the week, Kenzie was known as “That Hentai Girl”, for having such strange “fantasies”.

And so, Kenzie spent much of her Shokushu tenure in her room or whatever places she considered safe, trying not to go out after dark, and avoiding the rest of the student populace whenever possible. Even so, her body did her no favors, and more than one of the island’s predators found the student. On her way back to the dorm after finally graduating, she was abducted and bound, stuffed into a spacecraft to be sold into sex slavery, most likely.

For once in her life, Luck shined on her (depending on your perspective) and the Directorate intercepted the small ship, freeing Kenzie and two other girls, and inducting them into the Directorate. After some time coming to terms with what had happened, she decided to train to become a field agent. After two years, she finally had completed training and was assigned her first solo missions.

Personality: Kenzie is outwardly shy but kind. She’ll speak to those around her in a normal fashion, but will only open up to those she truly trusts. Earning her trust isn’t terribly hard, as Kenzie secretly enjoys companionship, though she tries not to let on.

Though somewhat meek and lacking in the killer instincts that some agents possess, if an innocent or ally is threatened, she’ll muster her courage to stay in a dangerous situation. If a FRIEND is in danger, Kenzie actually finds a bit of aggression and anger, sometimes becoming a bit terrifying only because of her normally calm and subdued mannerisms.

Finally, Kenzie is plagued with self-doubt. Though she’s talented, beautiful, friendly, and kind, she often sees the worst in herself, cataloguing her failures and replaying them constantly in her mind.

Motivation: Kenzie seems to have two motivations in joining the A.D.D. First, she actually enjoys helping people. Even after her bad experiences, she tries to assume that people are generally good until proven otherwise. Second, she’s always been a bit adrift and, unable to return to Earth, she’s now feeling very alone. At least with the directorate she can use her engineering skills on the A.D.D.’s vast and amazing technology.

Special Behavior Note: Kenzie harbors a somewhat submissive personality and a few fetishes to go along with it, though she’s deeply embarrassed by this and denies it completely.

Capabilities: Kenzie excels at anything involving technology, and has been known to return ships to the A.D.D. with modifications that vastly improve performance, though sometimes at the cost of structural integrity. She can cobble together a radio from the things in a kitchen cabinet, and build simple vehicles from the ground up. She’s moderately talented with computer systems as well, though her expertise seems more with mechanical aspects and less in programming.

Weaknesses: Though Kenzie wants to help as many people as she can, she lacks the killer instincts that make an agent great. She often hesitates when a fight is about to break out and will try to look for ways out of it. She won’t leave behind comrades at any cost, but isn’t above running away if she’s alone. Because of this she’s sometimes called a coward by her fellow agents, something that bugs her immensely.

Ship/Vehicle: As an officer cadet, Kenzie doesn’t yet have her own ship, though she does have clearance to take Directorate vessels on missions. As noted, she frequently returns them with new modifications (usually boosts to communications, engines, defensive suites, etc. She rarely seems to modify, or use for that matter, ship weapons).

She does maintain a motorcycle, though this is mostly to sate her desire to constantly tinker with things, and less to ride it on missions.

She dreams of being able to build and pilot mecha (like in anime!) but has thus far been unable to, as such vehicles are exceedingly rare.

Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:22 am

Post Re: Kenzie Sands, Meek Mechanic
Welcome, it is good to see additional ADD Agents. I think you did a great job describing your character.

I love adventure!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:18 am

Welcome Ms Kenzie, I look forward to fighting along side you. Stay safe out there.

Diva Krimry The Holy Knight.

Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:40 pm

Welcome to the ADD section Miss Sands, first thing we need to do is strip search you to make sure you don't have anything you brought with you from the school or the transport we snatched you up from.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:33 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Thank you all! I'll do my best! And I'm not falling for that again Mr. Calidare! Fool me seven or more times, shame on me.

Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:18 pm

I just love it when the ADD get suck lovely recruits.

Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:52 am

Welcome to space Kenzie. It's much worse out here than Shokushu, but you get longer breaks between bouts of peril.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:29 pm
Profile YIM

*Blushes* Well thank you Ven!

And... hrm. I guess that explains why there was "Recovery Pay" instead of "Sick Pay".

Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:06 pm

Hmm very lovely indeed XD welcome to the ADD.

Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]