View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Catherine Lyons, the quiet lioness 

Post Catherine Lyons, the quiet lioness
Personnel report

*colored text denotes edits, notes, and redactions by authorized personnel*

Data and Physical Attributes

Name: Catherine “Cat” Lyons
Callsign: Pride Amber
Nationality: French
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Skin Tone: Fair
Pubic Hair: Waxed
Height: 5’2”
Weight: 129 lbs
Bust: 36 (32DD)
Waist: 27
Hips: 36
Virgin? No
Piercing or Tattoos: Pierced ears, though usually doesn’t wear jewelry

Special Attributes: Initial biometrics and confirmed visits to N.I.C.E. labs suggest some minor gene therapy, though this may be purely cosmetic in nature. The modification was centered on Ms. Lyons breasts and seemed to be attempting to either enlarge the area or induce lactation (that has to be a violation of some sort), though Ms. Lyons herself remains unaware of any actual modifications. If they were made, she is ignorant or was otherwise mind wiped after the procedures.

Training and Equipment

Weapons of choice: Skilled with most standard Directorate weaponry; favors pistols

Equipment: All standard combat gear for agents, including a newer model of the powered light exo-suit, and a variable-lethality energy-based pistol (Oh for crying out loud, it’s a laser gun (Engineer’s Note: Actually it fires a condensed form of Kinetic Energy capable of either non-lethal takedowns or piercing 2 inches of traditional steel) …you are such a nerd). The newest model of the suit can roughly triple a human’s physical strength (which is good because Ms. Lyons isn’t built for boxing), while maintaining the innate agility of the wearer. The proto-metallic limbs are durable enough to take gunfire effortlessly, while the nano-weave suit employs a kinetic siphoning material that blunts both physical trauma and projectiles as long as they are traveling with considerable speed or force. A subject wearing the suit will still feel an impact from a bullet, for example, but the projectile will not penetrate the suit. (Engineer’s Note: Due to the Kinetic based defensive system, the suit itself is vulnerable to a slower, more methodical cut. This likely shouldn’t be an issue, as an attack with an intent to kill would still be redirected, such as from a sword or claw swiping at the material. However if one were to simply drag a sharpened claw or blade along it, they would find that it can cut with relative ease.)

Ship/Vehicle: Hasn’t yet earned her own ship. Typically uses whatever is provided for her. Currently learning to fly larger ships, however already proficient with interceptor and personal transport class ships. Not particularly skilled in ship combat yet, but displays a natural aptitude for it.

Fighting style: Trained in Directorate standard Mixed Martial Arts. Favors a combination of kickboxing and taekwondo.

History and Psychological Evaluation

Background: Ms. Lyons was born into a wealthy French family and given the finest education at mostly private schools, along with one (first) year in high school. Despite her high IQ and exceptional test scores, she didn’t take to social situations at all and preferred to keep to herself. While this seemed to clear up slightly by the time she was ready to graduate, her parents none the less encouraged the young Catherine to study abroad, in order to open herself to new people and experiences. (Seems the Lyons family wasn’t playing ball with the powers that be… Cat here got a “scholarship” to Shokushu, and of course they didn’t know what that meant… poor kid)

Ms. Lyons arrived at the Shokushu campus and began her education, focusing her studies in the field of Sociology, with a minor in Criminal Justice. (Seriously? Who cares about this stuff now? How about that she got attacked on her second week there? Looking like she does, she never had a chance… of course I guess that’s the point, isn’t it?) Despite considerable interference from the campus guests, or perhaps because of it, she managed to finish the four-year program in only three. Though her social skills improved some through her school experience, they still lack considerably.

Upon graduation, Ms. Lyons was captured alone by a guest seeking to get her off world as fast as possible… an unusual circumstance, given that guests typically seek to make off with many graduates, though Ms. Lyons’ popularity amongst the guests may be to blame for the irrational behavior. (… you think?) This guest was, none the less, apprehended by an agent and Ms. Lyons was taken to the Directorate for training and induction.
Though like many, she initially suffered from depression during training, she eventually took to it enthusiastically (That’s a word for it). Though still green she follows orders well and displays a surprising aptitude for combat and enforcement tasks. (Yeah yeah, she’s great agent material… I just wonder how long until she cracks…)

Personality: Exceptionally polite except when pushed past her comfort level, at which point she can become hostile quickly. Shy, though not necessarily quiet when she involves herself in something, be it a conversation or an operation. If she weren’t so withdrawn and awkward, she’d make a great team leader… her mind is strategic and organized, and it shows in her work and her private life. She expects perfection from herself and is hard on herself if she can’t live up to her own (extremely high) standards. Though she’s equally difficult to work with, she’s more forgiving of those around her than herself.

Psychological Profile: Ms. Lyons is exceptionally intelligent, however like many such individuals she has a few psychosis, some stemming from her own personality, some from her time on the Shokushu campus, and some a product of both. Foremost, she’s antisocial… shy at best and aggressive at worst, though I personally believe she craves friendship or other people she can rely on… even if she doesn’t know how to act on such a need. This is evident in her desire to protect those around her despite frequently driving those same people away when they attempt to interact with her.

In a similar vein, she often asks to work enforcement on the blockade, or otherwise be assigned missions involving neutralizing slavers. This almost certainly stems from her own experiences on campus, being victimized several times by different guests. However, a close inspection seems to suggest that she acts in this way not to get revenge, but instead to protect potential victims. While it would first seem that she wishes to take out aggression, as many such agents do, over her treatment on her former tormentors, I personally believe, despite her façade, that she’s still very frightened of them. Further, I’m not sure if this is because of the obvious terror inflicted upon her, or because of a sort of “Stockholm syndrome” effect wherein, despite hating them and subconsciously herself, she’s now sexually attracted to the type of situations (bondage, machinery from at least one visit to the labs, and even rape) that she was forced into.

((Hi everyone... I've lurked around here for a bit and decided I wanted to try this out... please let me know if I did anything wrong?))

((Now with F-List! Kinks))

Last edited by Lyons on Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:13 am

Post Re: Catherine Lyons, the quiet lioness
Welcome to Shokushu Campus or more correctly Welcome to the A.D.D. Hope you enjoy your stay here and I think your character profile looks nice. Again welcome and enjoy the rape... I mean stay ;)

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:32 am
Profile YIM WWW

Welcome! Hope you will have fun here :)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:44 pm
Profile YIM

Welcome, and nice profile. :)

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:04 pm
Profile YIM

Location: Strapped into a sex machine, twitching involuntarily
Love the profile, looking forward to seeing what she gets up to...

Olivia Nightingale, Student - Character Profile
Olivia Nightingale, Student -F-list (links to external site)
Cyber Slime, Monster - Character Profile
The Cave, Monster - Character Profile
Geng-Xin - SFA Character Profile

Sticks and Stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me...

Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:10 pm

Welcome to Shokushu. ^.^

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:47 pm

Welcome to the Universe of Shokushu, we have tentacles and rape of all types ;)

Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:53 pm

Wow, thanks everyone so much for the warm and... personal... welcomes!

Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:26 am

Welcome aboard agent.

Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:09 am

Welcome! I can't wait to see you join the good fight.

Diva Krimry The Holy Knight.

Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:24 pm

Location: Strapped into a sex machine, twitching involuntarily
Lyons wrote:
Wow, thanks everyone so much for the warm and... personal... welcomes!

Yeah, don't mind all them. They're just happy to see another well endowed, blue eyes, blonde on the scene. At least they're not vulgarly shouting out 'show us your boobs!' That said, if you're looking over and see one of my character's that you like, feel free to drop me a PM. Slime, or rather 'Cyber Slime' as it's calling itself these days, is the only one of my Monsters that's space worthy, but I've got Geng-Xin as well, if the idea of doing a thread with her sounds like fun to you. I'm sure we could find plenty of Monster character's on here that would be interested in taking them both on. Failing that, we could always RP out a creature/group of attackers/what other sort of thing ourselves. Personally, I've been hoping to have Geng-Xin encounter an ADD agent, but perhaps I'm getting a little ahead of myself here

Anyway... again, welcome to Shokushu, enjoy your stay.

Olivia Nightingale, Student - Character Profile
Olivia Nightingale, Student -F-list (links to external site)
Cyber Slime, Monster - Character Profile
The Cave, Monster - Character Profile
Geng-Xin - SFA Character Profile

Sticks and Stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me...

Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]