View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:35 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Iria 

Post Iria
[Sci-Fi isn't something i'm best at but, noticed not many active agents still around so giving it a shot :oops: ]

Name: Iria Strike
Birthplace:
Former Shokushu Student? No
Nationality: American
Hair: Black, medium length and tied back in a ponytail to keep out of the way
Eye Color: Green
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin Tone: Slightly tanned
Pubic Hair: None
Distinguishing features: Great strength and physical ability
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 140lb
Bust: 36G
Waist: 25
Hips: 39
Appearance:

Background: Iria was always bored about the world around her. Sports were too soft, even the so called fighting championships. Everything seemed so easy for her until an ADD agent approached her. Fly around space and other worlds fighting monsters and aliens? To Iria, you had to be a complete fool to refuse such a challenge. The woman was extremely competitive in the academy. She would do whatever it took to show she was better then the others. She ended up picking fights with the other cadets as well as the instructors. Despite only having average scores in the other fields, the academy took quick notice of the woman's athletic ability. Even without the aid of genetics or technology, her strength still seemed unreal.

Through physical ability and force of will, they did not have much other choice but to let her graduate and become an agent. With her aggressive personality and tests showing minor signs of instability, ADD decided to keep the woman on a tight leash. Making sure they had a way to keep track of her through her missions. It usually is in the form of a tracking beacon placed on her body or her ship. Despite protests from the others, Iria would do what she could to get a hold of the more difficult missions to challenge herself.

Personality: Aggressive, always trying to prove herself to others. While on a mission, she is very focused on getting the task done and hunting down the monsters. She is very competitive and always wants to show her skills in sport or combat.

Virgin? No
Piercing or Tattoos: Ears but usually does not put anything on them
Language: English
Activities: Sparring, Fighting, Almost any sport that is physical
Magic? Does not know any spells but ADD could only explain her physical strength and speed to be caused by an excess of energy within her.

Weapons of choice: A large warhammer that is almost as big as she is but usually cannot carry that without notice. So she uses any melee weapons or firearms, will even go bare handed

Equipment: Standard issue along with a large warhammer that she usually leaves on the ship unless stealth is not required.

Fighting style: Tends to prefer close combat, using her brute strength along with speed and momentum to literally pulverize the vile monsters. Her fighting style lacks any finesse, using wrestling moves and large heavy swings of melee weapons in hopes of breaking through anything in her path. Is trained in firearms but rarely uses anything larger than a basic pistol.

Motivation: The thrill of adventure
Special Attributes: Strength that one could consider abnormal for woman with just lean muscles.
Capabilities: Beyond her high level training in close combat and some firearms training, the woman only knows enough to get by. She can run her ship and use basic computer terminals.

Weaknesses: She tends to be reckless and cocky, thinking she can handle almost anything. ADD had to keep a tight reign on her as she would take missions that were far too difficult for a single agent to handle. Her large breasts are a very big weakness, completely sensitive and just playing with them tends to drive her wild. She wears a tight fitting suit to help keep her breasts covered and compressed to about an E cup so they are not in her way as much and a slightly smaller target. As her body grows aroused, a much more primal side of her begins to take control, reducing her mentally to that of a wild beast. Despite her resistance, Iria body and mind are extremely vulnerable to sexual domination and abuse. Such sexual stimulation can tame her wild side and scramble her thoughts, leaving the amazon beauty vulnerable to her captor's will.

Psychological Profile: An overzealous cocky adventure type, willing to fight till the bitter end. Seems to only want the job just so she can fight strong monsters. Other tests show a wilder side to the already wild woman. A much more feral part of her mind stirs and lashes out upon hightened arousal. During such a state, her mind regresses to that of the most basic of urges (usually urges to mate). Should she become tamed or broken in such a state, her mind becomes like an open book ready to take in new input. A tracking beacon has been put on her ship to keep further note of her movements during missions...

Ship/Vehicle: Basic ADD Scoutship

Last edited by Kanoe on Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:41 pm

nice profile! Iria definitely looks like an interesting character. maybe she can try to take on RLS some time. :D (after I catch up on our school post, that is. ehehe)

ADD: RLS-90, Cyborg Spaceship

Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:51 pm

Hehe, yeah it's no rush. Just had some time to think of a character. Still have lots of school threads to finish too =P

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:52 pm

Hmmm a badass mixed with the sociopathic insane? Harely and Iria could whoop some serious monster ass <3

Looks great hun.

Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:06 am

Wonderful character there, I'd love her and Pisha to have run-in someday :wink:

Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:20 am

Post Re: Iria
Some minor adjustments to psychology and weaknesses for Iria to make a bit clearer.

Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:55 pm

An amazing looking character, you made her strong but with the perfect weaknesses making her a good all around character.

Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:08 am
Profile YIM

Do not necro threads. Its been nearly 2 years since the last reply. Also this character has retired from being an ADD agent. Locking.

Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:19 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 8 posts ]