View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 3:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Silent assassin...or a new bondage toy. 

Post Silent assassin...or a new bondage toy.
Hi all. First character here on the boards. However, I hope my rare gift of Star Trek nerdity should help me get by on the science fiction aspects here. ...So please be gentle...or not if you want to have fun 8)

ALL MATERIAL IN THIS FILE IS CONSIDERED CLASSIFIED

Name: Kimiko Ni Shinkou
Birthplace: Nagoya, Japan
Nationality: Asian/British
Hair: Black, Short (jaw-length)
Eye Colour: Brown
Build: Light
Height: 160 cm
Former Shokushu Student: Yes
Private Interests: Computer Science, Dance, Combat Training
Training: Advanced Computer Programming, Piloting, Advanced Combat/Weaponry Tactics, Advanced Marksmanship, Advanced Strategic Thinking, Officer Certification, Expert in
Stealth & Infiltration Techniques, Trained in Reading Alien Languages
Role in A.D.D.: Covert Operations, Assassin
Unique Attributes: Trace English Accent
Weapon Preference(s): Pair of near silent plasma bolt launching handguns, special preference to precision weaponry
Ship/Vehicle: Generally travels with fleet capital ships, deployed in small shuttles or
enemy vessels during missions.

Background:

Father: Shinsei ni Shinkou (Professor of Architecture in Cambridge University)
Mother: Makoto Nakatsuka (Landscape Architect)

Although born in Nagoya, Kimiko's family moved two years after her birth to Cambridge; as her father left his position as curator of the Museum Meiji Mura to become a professor of Japanese Architecture. Her parents wealthy positions allowed Kimiko the benefit of some of the best schools in England as nothing but the best would do. Although her parents would have given the world to her, their belief that giving Kimiko all the best would only bring about decadence, she was required to learn traditional Japanese dance, music, and refinement.

She quickly rose through grades and was often times at the top of her classes, favouring mathematics, science, and computer programming. This is what led her to enrollment in Shokushu. Her parents wanted to ensure that her talents would not go to waste and she was sent to the school with the highest rated technology department. They also saw the school as the perfect environment to temper their child as it was also a very discipline focused school. Her time at Shokusu is listed in complete detail in her Shokushu record which is attached to this file (not really ;P , since we can't have crossover characters).

After her graduation from Shokushu, she was abducted by a small faction of slavers who ran the blockade. During the voyage back to their base of operations, she (along with other girls captured at the same time) was placed in a mental conditioning chamber. It was believed that the chamber was designed to alter her brain chemistry to bring about a subservient slave.The slavers had just started
the process, when A.D.D. agents intercepted the vessel.

Psychological Profile:

Analyzed by Dr. Mary Albright

Kimiko is a strong, focused, and determined woman. She has incredible potential and skill which could be applied to many different missions and scenarios. She is able to assume different roles and patient enough to wait for the opportunity to best complete her assigned objectives. She is neither aggressive nor passive, focusing entirely on how best to complete her assigned mission. She is an invaluable assent to the A.D.D. and an excellent candidate for infiltration or special operation missions.

However, that is her fundamental weakness. She expects to succeed at every task she is placed before. This is compounded by the fact that she is often correct. She is not arrogant or pretentious as many who share this weakness, but her justified confidence in herself will often lead her to accepting difficult missions on her own, believing that a partner or any backup will complicate the process or be unnecessary. This lack of experience in failure, could pose a significant risk; when she fails.

This weakness is exposed in Kimiko's social skills. She becomes very uneasy when "lowering her guard"; attributed to constant training and the very little personal time she spends with others; becoming very uneasy with her emotions. This is especially true when confronted about her sexuality, she was easily embarrassed and found it very difficult to discuss the subject. Since she has dedicated most of her life towards furthering her skills and abilities, she has neglected to expand herself. Since she is unfamiliar with this subject, it leads me to fear that she will not be able to control herself, should she be captured. This added to the mental conditioning from her capture; leaves her with a significant disadvantage should an alien take advantage of her.

Abduction Damage:

Since Kimiko has been exposed to a mental conditioning chamber, she has had several sexual fetishes implanted deep in her subconscious. Her skin and joints have been altered to increase their sensitivity to outside stimulation, it is believed to be particularly restraint. Her mind has been altered to find various forms of servitude and even humiliation pleasurable. The most most dramatic change however, is her powerful reaction to a pair of words. Her mind releases endorphins and various hormones throughout her body should she say either "Master", or "Mistress". Although she has had various training in how to control these effects, there is little that can be done to negate them.

Physical/Psychological Strengths:

Agility, Focused attention, Confidence, Grace

Physical/Psychological Weaknesses:

Physical Strength, stubborn, Alien Psychological Conditioning

If you want to RP, just PM me. See?

Last edited by Kimiko_ni_Shinkou on Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:35 am

She's a crossover student? You must be from the old boards then. Well she sounds like a lot of fun to play against, especially for my new monster (still in development). You can find a general idea of what he's going to be on th thread I posted. There's a link to it in my sig.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:38 pm
Profile YIM

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:35 am

I have a craving for a Asian snack right about now =3 yum yum yum -growls playfully and waves tentacles-

Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:37 am
Profile YIM

Thanks for the warm welcome all. ...Well mostly warm (points to Paul). I am sorry for not responding earlier. I've been busy for the past few days.

But I've got my first rp up...just try to be gentle with Kimi.

...Well preferably not. :P

Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:34 am

I think I needed to alter her a bit, hopefully her reactions will be a little easier to predict and enjoy. :P

Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]