View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 9:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Space Gypsy 

Post Space Gypsy
Just putting thoughts down - definitely still under development, but interested in reactions/responses/suggestions.

Name: Triella (Tria) Zarathrosis
Codename: Starlark
Place of Birth: Pyrenees area of Spain
Former Shokushu Student? No
Nationality: Spanish
Hair Color: Obsidian Black
Eye Color: Emerald Green
Ethnicity: Rom/Gypsy
Skin Tone: Olive
Pubic Hair: None
Distinguishing features: Petite with relatively large breasts. Often barefoot.
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 110
Bust: 36DD
Waist: 26
Hips: 32

Magic? All depends on your definition. Triella has powerful psychic abilities. She is a strong empath and telekinetic. Her greatest gift though is one known as 'tactile empathy' - for which her ratings are off all known measuring scales by over an order of magnitude.

Just as normal empathy allows a person to both feel and alter the emotions of other - tactile empathy allows a person to feel and alter the physical sensations that another entity is experiencing. Most 'tactile empaths' are very limited - either in their power (just getting the slightest twinge when someone else is critically injured) or their connection (such as identical twins who can feel each others pain as if it was their own).

Triella suffers neither of these limitations and seems to be able to share the full range of sensation with any creature she wishes. While it has not been confirmed - ADD labs suspect that she would be able to magnify these feelings in a form of potentially lethal feed-back loop, although there is no indication that Tria herself is aware of this possibility.

Background:
Triella was the only survivor of a passenger transport that was attacked by a bunch of alien space pirates.

The males and children were all killed immediately, but the women instead were savagely ravished by the pirates. Most died during the raid, and the few unfortunate survivors were taken by the aliens to be sold as sex slaves.

Triella was able to hold off the aliens with her telekinetic abilities - but her tactile empathy meant that she felt every single rape that all the women were experiencing. She tried to use her abilities to protect their minds, and to help them survive - little realizing that those that survived may have ended up in a worse fate.

She was found by the ADD, and de-briefed about the encounter. The ADD examined her and were intrigued by her abilities. Any normal empath would have been driven insane by what Triella experienced on the transport - but Triella survived. The ADD determined that this is in part due to Triella having nearly five times the normal level of brain activity. In addition to her psychic powers, this gives her an eidetic memory, as well as enhanced coordination, dexterity and sensory capabilities. ADD labs also suspects that Triella would have heightened physical recuperative abilities and stamina, but neither have been confirmed. Because of her unique abilities, the ADD offered her a chance to train to become an agent.

Triella agreed, providing she was given free reign to go after the alien slave ring, and to try and rescue the women whom are now slaves (in her mind) because of her actions.

Psychological Profile:
Triella is honorable, strong-willed and independent. She prefers quiet and solitude because of her Gypsy heritage as well as it protects her from her abilities overwhelming her. She has a strong sense of responsibility and compassion and values all life.

Personality:
Triella is clever, subtle and stealthy. In another day and age, she'd have been a Gypsy con-woman or thief. Instead, she has turned her skills to espionage and bringing down as many alien slavers as she can.

Virgin? No

Piercing or Tattoos: Intricate thorned rose tattoo on her mound, with the stem flowing down to almost touch her clitoris

Language: Romany, Spanish, French, English

Solitude, Beauty (in all its forms), happiness and making people happy

Activities:
Dancing, Music, Art, Running, any vigorous activity that can bring her solitude and peace (mountain climbing, hang gliding, spelunking)

Weapons of choice:
She disdains guns as too obvious and too easy to be removed.
Instead she carries a variety of very small blades and weighted marbles which are disguised as jewelery. She is skilled at 'launching' these weapons with her telekinesis with lethal force - both as individual 'sniper' shots, as well as a wider 'shotgun' type strike.
In addition, she carries two small switchblades, which are often hidden in the folds of her skirts.

Equipment:
To all intensive purposes, Triella is a covert undercover agent for the ADD. She is free to follow her own agenda in whatever manner she feels is most appropriate. In fact, to all but the highest level of the ADD - Triella is not even a recognized operative for the agency.

As such, she does not use any ADD equipment that might identify herself as an agent.

All records of Triella, including her lab records, and the records of her traumatic flight are locked as Top Secret, and even those only refer to her code name Starlark.

Fighting style:
She prefers to avoid combat when possible.
When forced to fight at range, she prefers to use her tk launched missiles.
Close up, she uses a form of Gypsy 'blade dancing' with the twin switchblades.. a lot of quick, graceful moves like a dance - the movements meant to distract as well as lead an opponent into the proper position for sudden deadly strikes with the tiny blades.

Motivation:
Vengeance and to rescue and/or avenge the women that she feels she led into slavery. Triella's strong devotion to life though means that she is seeking justice, not just the death of slavers.

Special Attributes:
Psychic abilities, enhanced agility and stamina, eidetic memory, enhanced sensory capabilities, enhanced sexual capacity

Behavior:
Triella works by covertly infiltrating sex and slavery rings, often offering herself up as bait. She works to trap and bring the slavers to the ADD, rather than to kill them.

Capabilities:
Telekinetic ability able to lift over 200 lbs slowly, or to launch small weights of a few ounces with lethal velocity (over 500 mph).
Empathic ability to sense and share emotions and moods of lifeforms within 100 yards. Able to alter these moods slightly, or impose her own emotions on lifeforms.
Tactile empathic ability to sense and share physical sensations with lifeforms within 500 yards (once connection is made, can be maintained up to 10 miles). Able to share, magnify or impose physical sensations on other forms.
Eidetic memory
Enhanced sensory capabilities - five times normal human standards for ocular, auditory, olfactory and tactile sensitivity.
Enhanced agility and stamina - agility level of top olympic gymnasts, stamina in excess of top marathon runners
Enhanced sexual capacity -- Triella's hyper-sensitive nerves makes her capable of powerful, repetitive orgasms and makes even the most casual touch intensely powerful. Even normally painful sensations can cause pleasurable responses from her. Her dual empathic nature means that she can also derive pleasure from the pleasure of other life forms, or provoke sexual responses in others. In addition, her heightened stamina means that she is capable of prolonged sexual experiences far in excess of human norms. Tests in the ADD labs again were unable to identify a limit to her capabilities, as she tested off the charts in all categories.

Weaknesses:
Triella's greatest strengths are also her greatest weaknesses. Her enhanced senses and psychic abilities mean she is subject to being overwhelmed by an onslaught of sensation - leaving her unable to concentrate and act.
Her stamina and conditioning means she is capable of enduring tortures that would be lethal to the vast majority of human subjects.

Large numbers of people or close intimate contact can overwhelm her ability to shield herself, causing her empathic abilities to connect to everyone around her.

Ship/Vehicle:
Private scout-class level vessel. The kind used by everything from independent surveyors and couriers to small-cargo smugglers.

Picture:
http://www.nenethomas.com/smmistymorning.shtml

Last edited by Aurora on Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:26 pm

A lovely profile and description to be sure, but you left the sexual capacities in the special attributes section a big blank. It would certainly help our imaginations if you explained further. Now that that's cleared up, welcome to the ADD. More agents are always welcome.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:51 pm
Profile YIM

Thank you - that's the kind of information that I am looking for.

I see her sexual capacities are more a reflection of her other heightened abilities than as a separate ability - but I detailed that a bit further.

Better? Any other helpful suggestions?

SFA: Lorielle, Star Faerie Princess

Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:08 pm

Yes, very much so. But it soundslike you might be a relative of the infamous Space Girl.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:12 pm
Profile YIM

Very nice profile, Aurora. I'd love to RP with your ADD character sometime.

Its all these demons haunting me
Its all these little things trapped inside of me
Releasing me from all my sin

Its taken me all of my anger
And taken me all of my hate
To learn how my life came together
Releasing the demons......again

Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:33 pm

I was a bit afraid of that. :(

I didn't want to draw that comparison, which is why I tried to be so specific about her psychic abilities - I've used the idea of the 'tactile empathy' in some other RP (although not of a sexual twist).

I'll work on it - because I definitely don't want to be seen as 'copying' or 'stealing' from someone else's character idea.

Angelina -
Let me work on this a little bit more - but feel free to PM me any thoughts you might have about some RP.

Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:55 pm

No no no. I that's not what I was implying. I was merely making a joke that the two characters might actually be blood relatives. :oops:

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:27 pm
Profile YIM

All right - but like I said.. it IS still in progress. I want to flesh out a few more things.. maybe reword/rework some stuff.

Although I'd agree that if not relatives, Triella would probably enjoy meeting Space Girl :)

Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]