View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 8:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Trouble reporting for duty 

Post Trouble reporting for duty
Forms were sealed in a briefcase then handed over to the boss in charge of the A.D.D.

"We have a transfer for you, she's a little bit unorthidox in her methods however she's good at going after things. Normally she has a very high success rate. "

"Fine fine have her fill out the paperwork here then. Those transfer papers don't mean shit here. There are too many new people that go missing. We want our own records for our own means. "

"Of course sir, Then I will bring her in for you."

"You do that, just send the broad in and let's see what we have to deal with"

"Captain Fushia DeLaCroix reporting for duty."

"Let me guess, you were a cop that turned A.D.D on your home planet. "

"Accurate assumption"

"Fill out the paperwork and familiarize yourself with what it is you get to deal with here."

"Looks like fun." She said with a stiffled yawn and sat her ass down on a chair and started to work on the paperwork.

"Keep your enthusiasm for the job, DeLaCroix."

"I intend to, are you sure you just want this paperwork done? Not a video tape, blood sample, urine test and all that other fun stuff?"

"Cram it, for now just do the paperwork, you'll have that cockiness dropped out of you soon enough."

A cool smile upturned her lips. "I look forward to it, sir."

"Why do I have a feeling that you actually do."

A smirk was his answer as her pen went to the paper.

Name: Fushia DeLaCroix
Place of Birth: Carson City, Nevada
Former Shokushu Student? Sister was, never returned home.
Nationality: American
Hair Color: Magenta
Eye Color: Green
Ethnicity: White
Skin Tone: Alabaster
Pubic Hair: Magenta

Distinguishing features: Very much the sort to stand out in a crowd.

Height: 4'9
Weight: 84 pounds
Bust: 34 c
Waist: 28
Hips: 32

Background: Trained in all types of fighting, weapons, unarmed, disarming, karate, was a cop, advanced to a.d.d when there was suspiciens on earth of things shifting.

Psychological Profile: Seeming to be sweet and level headed, However there is something dark lurking within her that is unclassified.

Personality: Depends on her mood.

Virgin? Currently

Piercing or Tattoos: Both nipples, clit and ears.

Language: Fluent in spanish and english

Likes: Walking, talking, practicing with her favorite weapons

Activities: Hunting

Miscellaneous: Depends on what you want to know.

Magic? Animal Attractions. She can summon animals at will to do her bidding.

Weapons of choice: Silver set of Sai's, swords and a gun that she keeps hidden.

Equipment: Often she keeps standard militant equiptment. However knowing what she was facing based on letters recieved from a sister that never returned. She keeps several illegal firearms on her person and in her possession. A massive terminal that takes up most of her room, housing unit to 'Amy' the free thinking mock 2 computer.

Fighting style: Hand to hand and weapons prefered, she has no shame in fighting dirty and doing what it takes.

History: Fushia had a older sister in Shokushu. She never returned home and so propelled forward by this. Fushia started building herself up to find out what happened to her sister, at all costs.

Motivation: The quest for truth is often the best motivation.

Special Attributes: With her animal summoning, at times she adapts their natural abilities.

example:If a large cat is summoned, she takes on their charactristics, the hunting, the night vision etc.

Behavior: Sweet and willing to talk and work nicely. However that isn't always the case.

Capabilities: Anything is possible if you try hard enough.

Weaknesses: Anything relating to her sister. "Sassandra DeLaCroix. Should have been graduating class of 2000"

Psychological Profile: Quit asking the same questions *Scribbles rudely on this spot*

Ship/Vehicle: A small craft that is a two seater called a Rover. It allows for simple transports often the pilot an the captive. Created to allow for small but effective manueverabilities. Armed with a transfer system that will lock onto objects and transfer them away from the craft and the pilot. (Fushia). It has a phaser system like she has on her person. She also keeps a wrist band and a large terminal in her personal chambers. It has a mock 2 computer which is free thinking and is often faster to pick up on things and often results in argumetns between Fushia and the computer.

(Image is on Randomizer along with my 2 students)

Rainea
Teralynda
Fushia

Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:39 pm

Interesting ADD agent, nicely done. Perhaps Cukoo could have some fun with her sometime, haha.

Cukoo's Profile

Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:34 am

"I'm quite sure the pleasure will be all mine, creature. Do you like cages or chains?"

*beep beep beep*

"What do you want to say now amy?"

"The likelyhood of you caging that thing is about as likely as me masterbating with your vibrator under your bed."

*Snarles and slapping the communicator on silent mode the woman glared at her wrist*

"When I get back to my chambers, I'm taking my sword to your motherboards got that you overprised pain in my ass."

"Good luck with that one, Fushia. You -neeeeeeeeed- me"

*glares more*

"Just shut upppppppppppppppppppppp!"

Rainea
Teralynda
Fushia

Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:13 am

Post Re: Trouble reporting for duty
Very nicely written character. 8) Can't wait for the Alliance to find out about her...

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed May 28, 2008 11:06 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]