View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 9:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Samica Trey 

Post Samica Trey
Howdy All. I want to attempt something here. I was in this community a year back or so with both a student and Agent, but lost touch. Now I am returned and want to start a new agent tableau rosa. I know it is the pattern to have an agent fully a member of the ADD from the start. However with my agent I want to flush out her background as much as I can and that means RPing her initial capture after graduation, slavery, and eventual rescue and invitation in the ADD. Those who participate in this will have the chance to help create and mold this character! I am excited to do this and hope others will be as well. Please post here or PM me ideas or interest!

Otherwise this will all be one big flop :(

Samica Trey

Recently Captured Student

BASIC INFORMATION
Name: Samica Trey
Place of Birth: Kamsas
Nationality: Formerly American

APPEARANCE
Hair: Short Brown Hair, closely cropped.
Eye Color: Emerald Green
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin Tone: Pale
Pubic Hair: Shaved
Distinguishing features: Athletic looks, Attractive in a boyish way. Black rimmed glasses
Height: 5’4”
Weight: 124 lbs.
Body: Trim and toned, almost masculine
Bra size: 34 B

BACKGROUND
History: Samica was soon to graduate from Shokushu High School. She had spent her ten age years at the school earning her education but she received her education at the school in much more than a scholarly aspect due to the repeated assaults and violations of the monsters present on the Island.

Her experience on the island shaped who she was to become, she became somewhat introverted and came to depends really only upon herself. She became fiercely competitive with herself spending long hours at the gym exercising and training learning much in self defense.

As a result of her own forced isolation she often is quite sharp and mean spirited to the other students which only forced her to become more dependent on herself. It did not help in her own mind that she thought and resented that the other students though she looked like a man more than a women. Her face was angular and could never really be called beautifully but it was strong and had qualities all of her own. Her body was quite toned due to her working out and she kept her hair short, sorta like your own tomboy look.

Nickname-Tomboy

Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]