View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 From the 27th century..... 

Location: Currently on Vanejin VI, waiting for next orders or a bounty to turn up.
Post From the 27th century.....
A.D.D. AGENT/APPRENTICE STALKER PROFILE....

Name: Yuki Cross

Date of Birth: August 27, 2673

Place of Birth: Corena City, Coren, Mars

Eye Color: Brown

Hair Color: Brown

Hair Length: Short

Body Type: Slender

Abilities/Combat Skills: Nanomachine enhancements (speed, strength, increased healing, and are capable of shutting down various parts of the nervous system in order to increase pain tolerance. Also the nanomachines use a combination of her body heat/bio-electric field to recharge themselves and are capable of self-replicating in case of diminished numbers due to blood loss) Gymnastics, master-level in staff combat and close-quarters combat. Also trained in various firearms.

Weapon: Expandable shock staff made of advanced Tetravernium alloy with elector shock points on each end (like a cattle prod). In combat mode measures four feet six inches long, while in travel mode only measures seven inches. Carried in a holdster on Yuki's waist under her jacket. Also has a custom-made Stun Pistol for her targets. (She has to take the bounties in alive in order to collect.)

Equipment: Computer-visor unit that interfaces with the nanomachines, specifically the ones linked to her spinal colum to allow her to operate it via her neural pathways and is capable of hacking any computer network system via an advanced Virtual Intelligence [V.I.] (think of the glasses Armitage wears in Polymatrix and Dual Matrix, only clear like the one's sports althletes wear with the exception of the data that runs across the visor.) Also uses a Personal Stealth Generator (PStG) which makes her nearly invisible, only a shimmer effect could be seen by the naked eye, also nullifies heat detection, but gives off a electromagnetic field that can be detected by EM detectors, also makes a slight hum that can be heard at close range.

Attire: Her former high school uniform, black jacket and skirt, jacket has silver trim along the chest where the mag-seal interlinks connect, Daiton High School crest over left chest area of uniform.

Vehicle: Advanced Combat Power-Armor equipped with jump jets. Deployed via drop-pod for atmospheric entry or can be used for Zero-G operations via ship's airlock. Weapons: Sonic Greneade Launcher and Shoulder-mounted Missile Launchers. Note: This suit is only used for planetary atmospheres that cannot support human life or for when she's going into a 'hot zone' where she needs superior firewpower.
Designer: UnknownImage
ALERT: Power Armor is now operational, however heavy armor plating has been removed due to lack of metals used to make original plating, has been substituted with lighter metals, making the chest and waist sections weaker.
Ship: Standard Freighter-class vessel (purchased with her own earnings since the A.D.D. won't provide a ship)

Weaknesses: Nanomachines are susceptible to electro-magnetic pulse waves higher than 600 megajoules, which can cause a neural-feedback and render her unconscious. The nanomachines themselves shut down and go through a repair-reboot cycle which takes about forty-eight seconds. After that cycle is complete the nanomachines will deliver a low-level shock to her in order to make her concious.

Background: A former high school student and Stalker-in-training (term for a bounty hunter), she was originally with her senior class on an educational outing at a local museum to study the history of how humans first colonized and eventually terraformed Mars into a habitable planet. However during that outing a criminal that is wanted in four star systems for grand theft and use of illegal chrono-jumping technology, appeared inside the museum and stole a priceless Martian diamond. Yuki's strong sense of justice (plus she never likes it when it comes to letting the cops take care of things, they sort of have a bad habit of letting them escape) helped her decide to go after the criminal, chasing him to a back alley behind the museum where he was attempting to escape. However Yuki struck her staff into his control unit on his arm damaging his chrono-jumper, and supposedly making it unable for him to escape. Just as she was about to make the arrest herself (and net a pretty sizable check for this crook), his chrono-jumper activated, however it was unstable and was pulling the both of them in. She tried to find something to hold on to but there was nothing and was pulled into the swirling vortex. Along the path she was able to stay with the man up until she saw a flash of light and then was somehow separated, and eventually landed in what looked like some sort of research facility. Soon after a number of soldiers showed up all armed with weapons to where she was at, she was able to fight some of them off but eventually they subdued her and put her in a detention cell. Eventually she was questioned (interrogated if you ask her) and was told the year was 2008, realizing she had gone back in time more than six hundred years. With no way of returning (at least for now) she has decided to work as a freelance A.D.D. agent until she can find the means to get home....or get use to her new one.
Psychological Profile: Headstrong, determined, has her own sense of what is considered justice.

Virgin: Unfortunately.....yes.

(Here's a picture of what she looks like.)
ImageImage

Last edited by Yuki Cross on Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:14 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:39 am

Post Re: From the 27th century.....
Welcome to A.D.D. ill be your hosting monster for the day, if you have any questions just moan and ill get to you as fast as i can. :wink:
First Dibs on the freash meat! heh

Calidare Art Gallery

Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:43 am
Profile YIM WWW

I don't believe we've ever had a time traveler before. Should be interesting to see if she knows anything about the Alliance 600 years in the past.

If I'm not mistaken that picture is from Vampire Knight. We just saw last week at the anime club metting.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:26 pm
Profile YIM

Location: Currently on Vanejin VI, waiting for next orders or a bounty to turn up.
Thanks Calidare and Ryujin for your 'warm' welcome. As far as the Alliance is concerned she doesn't really know about it because she's never been outside of the Sol System (The solar system that earth is in) but she does know there are numerous alien races that exist because they do business with the Terran Federation (the government I kind of came up with, but never posted, might redo to add that in.)

Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:26 am

600 years in the past, eh?

Ah, well, I guess we all have to wait in line... 8)

Oh, and yeah, welcome to night-mare. :wink:

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:01 am
Profile YIM

Thanks Kouzakai. If any of you want to RP with me, send a PM so we can get something set up, or hit me up in the IRC channel.

Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:44 pm

Update to my character, she's got her power-armor!

Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:26 am

Power armor, eh? Might be a fun investment of Alucard's time... ;)

Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:34 pm
Profile YIM

That is great .
But I hope the upkeep of the power armor is worth it's firepower .

Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:38 pm
Profile YIM

Well she hasn't used it combat....yet. Mostly it's jus for zero-g operation, sure beats the standard evo suit, this way if she gets pummeled by a meteor shower she will survive it.

Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:27 pm

Just an update, read bio for new changes.

Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:07 am

Update again, see weapon, equipment, and vehicle under power armor for changes if you have read page before. If not then disregard.

Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:15 pm

Welcome back Yuki! ^.^

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:54 pm

Welcome back!

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:10 pm

Thanks guys, it's good to be back!

Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next