View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 2:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Sarai 70631 

Post Sarai 70631
Name : Sarai Rossetti

Skin : Perma tanned

Hair : Red with orange streak

Eyes : Blue

Height : 5 foot 2 inches

Distinguishing features : Barcode and the number 70631 etched into her right thigh and encoded into her DNA *unremovable*

Background : She was a typical student on campus, scoring avarage marks on most subjects, yet exceling in psyical exercise, it came to a shock to her, and the rest of her class to be drugged shortly after graduation and to be transported away in slaver ships. She was placed within a mutagenic transformation pd, the technolgy slowly rewrote her DNA and altered her mind slightly, perfect slave training, the procedure however was interupted when the ship was intercepted and boarded by the ADD, when Sarai emerged fromt he pod, she discovered her hair was now bright red with an orange streak, very much in style on Alpha Primus, her eyes where a clear blue, and her skin was sensistive to the touch, on top of that she also had a slave barcode and number etched into her DNA, marking her forever.

She was transfered to an ADD facilty, where it was discovered that she had an amazing ability to regenerate wounds, possibly an added feature to cope with larger aliens, as well as a reduced ageing process, she would now age one year for every hundred years that passed.

The ADD gave her a choice, join them as an agent, or be shipped back out right where they found her. She made the logical choice.

Notes : Trained pilot, adept at hand ot hand and melee combat, proficent in a number of small arms, and energy weapons.

Her mind has been known to switch to slave programming when under extreme sexual tension, cauion should be taken to avoid such events.

Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:09 pm
Profile ICQ

I'm so glad you're back! Perhaps Alucard will have some reason to come across you...

Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:42 pm
Profile YIM

Slave 70631 of the Tichindours shipping, they were raided far too often by raids, we suspected a double agent so we destroyed them all. You must have been on one of there last voyages. Feel lucky since I'm sure if you ever run into the alliance we'll do something about it. ;)

If your up for an RP I'd be happy to introduce you to my alliance.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:08 am

Seems you've met up with the head.

An RP seems to be proper, wouldn't you say? 8) Of course, after Keemari, or we could start one if you wish. Just PM me.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:33 am
Profile YIM

Hello there. Perhaps we ought to do an RP sometime. Check out my profile. Perhaps something of a rescue mission, a warning about a dangerous plant inside the school...

Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:54 am

(Note: A.D.D. agents can't come to the school, even in A.D.D. RP's.)

Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:42 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]