View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 1:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Dominique Joins the Team 

Post Dominique Joins the Team
Name: Dominque, "Domi" for short
Place of Birth: New York
Former Shokushu Student? No
Nationality: American
Ethnicity: Spanish/Iranian
Hair: Short, black, curly

Eye Color: Brown
Skin Tone: Light brown/tan
Pubic Hair: Thick and full, but well-groomed
Distinguishing features: Statuesque height and figure, imposing stature, hard eyes, and very large butt and thighs.
Piercing or Tattoos: Ears pierced, often with hoops, and a nose stud.
Height: 5' 11''
Weight: 180
Bust: 38 E
Waist: 30"
Hips: 40" (very large ass, hips, and thighs. Strong muscles with a thick layer of soft padding.)

Background:
Dominique was raised by a singe mother in a rough part of New York, and grew up quickly. She attended public schools that forced her to become a strong and confident woman to survive.

Dominique joined the military when she turned 18, and has been fighting ever since. She found her way to the ADD a few years ago, and discovered it was a great outlet for her anger and violent tendencies.

Psychological Profile:
Dominique has a lot of anger towards life in general, and men in particular. She has never been raped, but a number of close calls would have gone that way if she wasn't as strong and resilient as she is.

She has an intense fear of being out of control or dominated by anyone else, and her life has been an elaborate preparation to ensure that doesn't happen.

Personality:
Dominique is a dominating, arrogant bitch. She has no respect for anyone except those stronger than her, and she hasn't found many of those in the world. She will never give up an argument, and will go off on her own rather than follow someone else's command.

Around weaker men or woman, Domi is the boss, and lets everyone know it. She has a burning need to be recognized as the best and strongest, and will not rest until everyone acknowledges that.

Domi doesn't work well with others, and is very confrontational and hostile. She isn't patient or understanding, and will shoot first rather than ask questions.

Her body is seen as merely a tool to get her job done. She's proud of her strength, but secretly a little embarrassed by how feminine her body really looks.

Despite all her capabilities, Domi's overconfidence gets her in trouble on occasion.

Virgin: No, although she hasn't been penetrated or with a man in over 8 years.
Sexuality: Domi dallied with boys when she was younger, but quickly found that they weren't right for her. Girls can be nice, but their weakness means they're really more of a one-time conquest than an ongoing relationship.

Domi usually gets herself off through masturbation, imagining herself conquering someone who challenged her. When she does have sex, her favorite (and only!) sexual position is sitting on the person's face, getting oral sex. She never returns the favor.

Domi hasn't been penetrated in years, not even with a dildo. When she masturbates, she focuses on her large, sensitive clitoris. Being spanked turns her on, but she is not aware of this and wouldn't indulge it even if she was.

Likes: Admiration for her abilities, fighting, and defeating those who challenge her.
Activities: Domi spends most of her time on missions, sent to confront and defeat the most dangerous of the monsters and aliens in the galaxy. During her free time, she is usually training for her next mission. She is all-business.
Weapons of choice: Dominique has a collection of laser-guns that she will use if necessary, but she prefers to fight close-in using a sword, whip, or her bare hands.
Equipment: Guns, sword, electrified whip, black-leather armor, handcuffs and other restraints for making arrests.
Fighting style: Shooting from afar if needed, then closing in to fight in close quarters. She never ambushes her target.

Capabilities: Dominique is very fit and strong, and knows several styles of martial arts. She is a good shot with a gun, but rarely uses them. She is incredibly strong-willed and confident, and has a never-give-up attitude.

Her greatest physical strength lies in her lower body. Her ass, hips, and thighs are quite powerful, and this shows in their remarkable size.

Weaknesses: Domi can easily be tricked due to her over-confidence. Her bad temper can cause her to act hastily, as taunts are very effective on her. She isn't patient, and will often rush in before thinking things through.

Physically, although Domi is strong for a woman, she isn't always as strong as she thinks. Her feet are very ticklish and her clitoris is incredibly sensitive.

Ship/Vehicle: A single-person ship that is sparsely-equipped. On a planet, she prefers to walk.

Dominique is armed and ready for battle.

Things start to go wrong...

OOC: I hope I did a good job with all this!

Looking around at everyone else's characters, I thought it might be fun to have a girl like Domi, who is used to being the dominant one. I'm looking for good, detailed writers who can help cut Domi down to size! Rape is always fun, but I also enjoy humiliation, degradation/dehumanization, fetish scenes, permanent physical alterations, and many more kinks. PM me to start a thread please!

Last edited by Dominique on Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:19 pm

Post Re: Dominique Joins the Team
I don't generally pay attention to the ADD, but Dominique, you have my attention. It was clever to design the looks of your character to emphasize her attitude. A matter of fact, take charge woman with the body to back up her act...I'm impressed. I'm glad I stumbled upon this post. Don't hesitate to check out my own profile...please? ;)

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:29 pm
Profile YIM

Domi looks fantastic. Great work here, can't wait to see what you accomplish 'round these parts <33

Thank you Naoko for the Sig, you are my heroine <3
.oOo. Nasty, Evil, Wicked and Mean .oOo.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:39 pm
Profile YIM

Awesome. She's like Girl-Rambo meets Ellen Ripley.

Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:23 am

Location: Currently on Vanejin VI, waiting for next orders or a bounty to turn up.
I agree, welcome to the ADD Dominique.

Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]