View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 1:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 Rogue Agent: Quickrose 

Post Rogue Agent: Quickrose
Name: Roseline "Quickrose"
Place of Birth: Assumed to be Earth, United States.
Former Shokushu Student? No.
Nationality: American.
Hair Color: Sheer white, a little past shoulder-length but usually pulled back into a ponytail.
Eye Color: Bright purple.
Skin Tone: Healthy Caucasian.
Pubic Hair: Very short and kept.
Distinguishing features: She wears a suit of purple armor, which consists of a thin purple plate of scale that covers her breasts and links to a set of small, sharp pauldrons. Hanging (very) low on her waist is a large belt that supports a set of long purple scale greaves that cover the tips of her toes to just beyond her knees. Below these two small pieces of armor she wears a very thin skintight black strap as a bra, and what are essentially a tight pair of black panties that have the most peculiar habit of clinging rather tightly to her regions.
Height: 5'7''
Weight: 110 lbs
Bust: 34D (held in very tightly by her bra and chestpiece, they appear more like B cups once in the armor but perk firmly once revealed)
Waist: 25
Hips: 37
Background: Little is known about Rose other than that she was once in an elite sect of hunters with no name, that was not acknowledged by any branch of the ADD. Her codename was "Quickrose" due to the speed at which she could move and, more importantly, the speed at which she could slay a beast.
Psychological Profile: Rose is cunning and dangerous, and loves to taunt her opponents using her wiles, knowing very well that luring her opponent into a sense of superiority can easily reveal their soft, vulnerable weak spots.
Personality: She is flirtatious, blunt, and sometimes overzealous when bathed in the heat of battle.
Virgin? Yes.
Piercing or Tattoos: Both of her ears are pierced twice with small, curved earrings that bear unreadable writing.
Language: English.
Likes: Hunting, tracking, buying new clothing and weapons, her own body, spicy foods and relaxing.
Activities: See Likes.
Miscellaneous:
Magic? She is adept at the use of Flame.
Weapons of choice: Two black daggers, both forged of a thick chitinous material with ivory handles, and a lesser used greatsword made of the same black material with a twisted red hilt.
Equipment: Her blades, sword, armor and an assortment of mysterious poisons.
Fighting style: Her style is very gung-ho and she prefers to enter each battle with guns blazing, taunting her opponent and riling them up to make each of her attacks count. She isnt beyond using her wiles to tease them and does so often, though only when she's certain that it would be effective.
History: History on this target is impossible to find beyond her background.
Motivation: It is believed that she originally joined the secret branch of the ADD as a form of revenge for some wrong in the past, or that a family member was killed by a beast.
Special Attributes: Besides the control of fire, her great speed is sometimes attributed to an uncanny ability to flux time around herself.
Behavior: Flirtatious, Relaxing, Tenacious.
Capabilities: See special attributes.
Weaknesses: She can sometimes be overzealous in battles and this has, more than once, almost lead to a few unwanted appendages ravaging her.
She likes to say that she learns from each mistake, but she rarely does.
Her armor is mostly for show and very little of it actually protects her, due to the fact that she relies on her obscene speed and taunting tactics to win battles. Because of this, her face, stomach, back, waist, ass, thighs (inner and outer), vagina and arms are all very vulnerable; her chest piece is even so penetrable as to allow easy access from below.
Ship/Vehicle: She travels mostly by foot, mostly to "keep her body toned", even though her features are actually quite soft.

Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:17 am

very nice profile! I'm working on a monster for the ADD forum (Steel wouldn't be caught dead fighting someone who could seriously kill him) so hopefully we can play some time once I do! :D

ADD: RLS-90, Cyborg Spaceship

Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:27 am

That sounds like a plan! And thanks for the compliment, I look forward to giving this forum a good run. =]

Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:28 am

Welcome to campus! Hope to see you around sometime.

By the way, your picture looks great!

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:13 am

Thanks. :) I hope we can get some great rp's in together!
And thanks again. ^^ I thought they worked good with her.

Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:16 am

Looks great. Not only your bio is detailed, your avatar and the pic is nice too. Hope to rp with you sometime.

Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:50 am
Profile YIM

Maybe you'd like to go against my ADD disaster team that I've been hoping to put into action for alittle while. I could always help bring forth the action with Terror and Plasma. Only if you want to do so.

But anyway... welcome and hope you have fun.

Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:59 am
Profile YIM

Ill definitely get in touch with you about that, it sounds like a blast! XD

And thank you! :) Everyone here seems really nice, so Im sure I will.

Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:03 am

In fact... I set up a topic now in case you want to join. I'm gonna leave it open as I'm hoping a few others would be interested in involving themselves with it. Let's just say... my dream team is quite similar to Terasmus except they are geared for fighting with the ADD. I used to think of keeping a seperate profile for them. But naw... so I'll keep them under random.

Anyway... I try to be nice. I hope I'm nice. Otherwise some people might kick me in the rear and chastise me for doing something naughty. Hehe. :P

Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:25 am
Profile YIM

Guess I better start my work as Captain pretty soon.

*Hmm*

*Kidnaps*

Picture by: Persephone

Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:15 pm

Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:58 pm

Terror and Plasma poke their heads in. Terror then carefully maneuvers his way in the view of the girl. Then he says, "Hi, miss tits!" Then Plasma says, "Bye, human."

Then the two depart from the scenario.

---

I always wanted to do that. Bweehehe. :P

Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:47 pm
Profile YIM

"Sometimes I really worry about them..."

Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:48 pm

"Welcome my dear I see you've already meet some members of the alliance already. Just pray you never run into me, since they are all tame by comparsion. Ha,ha, ha."

OOC- In other words when your free you should expect a vist from me sometime. ;)

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:22 am

Love the character and the pic. She might be weary of encountering Ryujin as well. With the speed the Murakumo endows him, he might just be able to match hers. If you'd like to find out, I'd be more than happy to RP.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:24 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]