View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 6:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Wild Card: Kaylee McAnnaly 

Post Wild Card: Kaylee McAnnaly
Well here's my Agent...be gentle...or not....:

Name: Kaylee McAnnaly

Place of Birth: Phoenix, Arizona

Former Shokushu Student? Yes

Nationality: Irish American

Hair Color: Red

Eye Color: Blue

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Skin Tone: White

Pubic Hair: Shaven

Distinguishing features: A tattoo around her neck, in the shape of a chain, that she got during a bet.

Height: 5' 9"

Weight: 124 lbs.

Bust: 36 C

Waist: 24

Hips:36

Background: Whoever came up with the idea that redheads were wild and unpredictable must have had Kaylee in mind. She certainly fits that stereotype...not that it makes her want to punch the arrogant bastard several times for saying it. But she fits it. Growing up, Kaylee would accept almost anything she thought of as a challenge...including just about anything one of her friends said, starting with "Wow, could you imagine how hard it would be to..." or any other such innocent comments. Needless to say...Kaylee was in trouble a lot as a child. She found herself in detention many times over, grounded for most of her life...though, taking this as a challenge as well, she snuck out of her house anyway, so it didn't matter much...and generally adored by her peers and much hated by authority figures. Not that she had any problems with authority, mind you, but they did enjoy issuing ultimatums...another form of challenge in her mind...and she enjoyed choosing the wrong choice, just to see if she could endure their oh-so-horrible consequences. Many a chalkboard eraser found itself cleaned and many a corner found itself sat in by Kaylee. Still, despite being punished left and right, Kaylee wasn't really all that much trouble. She usually did what was asked of her, and she was seldom moody or irritable, choosing instead to remain happy and upbeat in her personality. Though many of her choices seemed foolish or illogical, she was actually a very smart girl, scoring high on her tests and her assignments. Stupidity wasn't her problem...she simply couldn't turn down a bet or challenge of any flavor. That never disappeared from her behaviour as, years later, her wild streak continued. She actually began to make bets with herself when no one else would do so, trying her best to win them...though, in truth, the thought that she won either way in those scenarios never once crossed her mind. It was actually this peculiar quirk in her personality that led to Kaylee's induction in the ADD. Kaylee had been one of the few girls on the island of Shokushu who didn't have a run-in with any tentacle monsters. At least...not until one of her classmates spoke of an encounter she'd had recently. Kaylee had laughed at her, asking if she was drunk or just an outright liar, and her classmate had retorted "Oh yeah? Why don't you go wander the grounds at night some time? Bet you'll find yourself in the same situation." Naturally, this sparked Kaylee off, and she was out on the campus after dark. It wasn't long before she was grabbed by one of the monsters and taken...several times. Unlike her classmate's encounter, however, the creature didn't let her go...instead, taking her to a ship and saying something about slave pits. On their way off planet, however, the ship came under fire. The engines were hit, and the ship was boarded. Several women came aboard, whom Kaylee learned later on were agents of the Alien Defense Directorate, secured the creature and its hostage...her...and took them aboard a large cruiser. The commander of the ship looked her up and down with a smirk and said to her the words which kicked off her career; "We might as well have left you. You'll never make it in the ADD." A steely glint in her eye, Kaylee's reply was simple enough..."Where do I sign up?"

Personality: Quick to take up or issue a bet, borderline-hyperactive, friendly to kind people, a vicious little witch when she has to be, though.

Virgin? No, thanks to an encounter prior to her joining the ADD

Piercing or Tattoos: Has a tattoo of a chain around her neck...which she got during a bet. Not losing one: during it. A friend bet that she wouldn't last half way through the pain and would either pass out or beg to stop, and Kaylee, being herself, took them up on that challenge.

Language: English

Likes: Gambling, beating the odds, and most physical activities

Weapons of choice: A pair of blades, usually stilettos, for hand to hand combat, and a pair of Makarov pistols. Also usually has a pineapple (grenade) or two on her. Sometimes carries a beam rifle, but very rarely.

Equipment: Refuses to wear the uniform unless she absolutely has to, wearing instead a pair of woodland camo pattern fatigues and a light armored vest. Modifies her appearance based on climate. Carries whatever rations, communication equipment, and any other bits and pieces she might need.

Fighting style: At home with either her guns or her blades, a good pilot during a dogfight...when she isn't taking chances. Decent at unarmed combat, during which she uses Tae Kwon Do.

Motivation: Partially revenge for the rape she endured before joining with the Directorate, but mostly because there were many who said she'd never make the cut and would be tossed back to the various horrors of the unknown regions of the universe.

Capabilities: A first-rate shot, flexible, fast, and highly acrobatic.

Weaknesses: Gambling. Always a gambler, Kaylee loves to test her luck far too much, and usually, it runs out on her fairly quickly. She's also quick to show off. In the middle of a training exercise or a fight, Kaylee likes to stand out, and it often backfires. Besides those, she simply can't resist taking insane risks. And computers. Those just foil the hell out of her.

Psychological Profile: A case of stable instability, if ever there was such a thing. Kaylee manages to think things through with a clear and rational mind, even under heavy stress...but the results she reaches are often what most would call just plain crazy.

Ship/Vehicle: Pilots a much-repaired personal fighter that she's named the Wild Deuce. It's been through many a dogfight, usually fought taking many chances and risks, meaning that very few of the ship's original parts are still the same. Its key advantage is in its size. Being a small ship, it has great maneuverability and speed, though it's a touch light on weapons, housing only a pair of rocket pods and a assault cannons. Usually, they're enough to get the job done, though. And if she'd quit flying like a lunatic, the armor wouldn't be much of a problem, either...

The Wild Deuce

Well? Should I call or fold? ;)

Kaylee McAnnaly Should I deal you in?

Mille Greensbaron Catch me if you can!

Last edited by Kaylee McAnnaly on Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:57 pm

Its nice to see more agents joining the good fight. We need more numbers to combat the alien threat, as we seem to keep getting overpowered lol

Your Agent certinally seems to fit her description. Throw me a line sometime maybe we can do up a joint mission!

Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:51 am

Welcome to campus! Hope to run into you sometime!

Cukoo's Profile

Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:02 am

*Snaps a salute to Alyssa* For sure, Ma'am....hmmmm....incidentally....know any good card games? *wink*

*Waves at Cukoo, fingering one of her Makarovs* hey there, thanks for the welcome...*bets she can stop him before he gets to her*

Thanks for the welcome both of you!

Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:37 am

Welcome dear, I enjoyed reading your agent's profile, I do hope you enjoy your your assignments as they come to you

IC Status:

Darwin is: Depressed

Raven is: Cautious

Quaetea is: snickering

Arith is: thinking about his superiority

Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:37 am
Glad to see somone else join the fight. If you ever need backup call me anytime :wink:

Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:22 pm

*tugs on her other Makarov with a wink to Arith* Thanks for the welcome. More than sure I'll enjoy....

*Grins at Shina* Hehe, will do. Why go in with an ace when a pair of 'em is always so much better?

Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:48 pm

Always good to use a beautiful A.D.D. agent. Please, feel free to encounter me somewhere.

Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:03 pm
Profile YIM

Tell me my dear, can you fight your own shadow?

Profile = Siolazar, Shadowborn

Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:31 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]