View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 Minerva Rocha 

Post Minerva Rocha

ADD Agent Bio/Profile
Name: Minvera Amy Rocha
Place of Birth: Atlanta, Georgia
Nationality: American
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Blue
Ethnicity: Italian
Skin Tone: Light
Pubic Hair: Red (Shaven)
Distinguishing features: Minvera has short red hair that goes just to her neck. A small portion of hair sticks out and always goes the opposite direction of the way Minvera brushes her hair. Despite her best efforts she never been able to fix that issue.
Height: 5’6”
Weight: 115lbs
Bust: 32C
Waist: 21
Hips: 32
Background: Though Minerva was born in the States, she actually spent most of her formulative years Sagamihara Housing Area, Japan. Growing up as a military brat, Minerva wanted to join the military since an early age and follow in her father’s footsteps. Minvera was close to her younger sister, Ishtar, and they often played and hung out together.
Upon graduating from high school, Minerva initially went to Northwestern University back in the States to study journalism, and to join the local ROTC. However after her sophomore year, she heard about Ishtar’s unfortunately injury and her transfer to Shokushu High School, an international High School that was located on island, where Ishtar’s amnesia problems would be less of an issue.
Curious about it, Minerva began to research Shokushu High School, most of the information she found was amazing positive and Minerva could find little beyond Public Relations information. So using all the journalism skills she had developed over the years at Northwestern. Eventually Minevra, discovered the horrible truth behind Shokushu.
However before she could expose this problem, she was picked up by the ADD and brought into space. Basically Minvera was given two options, either join the ADD or be left to her own devices on the Vanejin VI, Earth was not an option. Minvera reluctantly agreed to join the ADD. To further ensure her good behavior, Minerva was told that if she did a good job she would be assigned to rescue Ishtar and recruit her to ADD when she ‘graduated.’
Psychological Profile: She usually has a mild tempered personality when not in combat, but can be very aggressive fighter. She can be very stubborn at times. Ironically her years of wanting to be a soldier, makes her very dependable and is almost always willing to help and contribute to the team.
Personality: Despite her situation Minerva view her fellow ADD personnel as comrades that have caught in the same situation. Her journalistic skills have taughter to be a friendly, extrovert, who is very outgoing in order to obtain information. She is very determined to builds strong interdependent friendships between her and her teammates.
Virgin? No
Piercing or Tattoos: None
Language: English and badly accented Japanese
Activities: Various Sports, Writing, Barnstorming
Miscellaneous: Minerva enjoys to dress up and try different outfits. Perfers to where black underwear.
Magic? None.
Weapons of choice: Automatic Pistols and Automatic Rifles.
Equipment: Typically body armor, an automatic rifle, an automatic pistol, a knife, stun gun, and handcuffs.
Fighting style: Perfers to shoot at a distance and then close into short range. If she is desperate she has sufficient self-defense training to protect herself.
Motivation: Minerva is motivated to save her little sister and the other students from a horrible fate.
Special Attributes: Minerva is a good shot and good investigative skills. She can usually find what she is trying to track down, however brining it in is totally different story…
Capabilities: An excellent shot, an excellent investigator, a competent pilot and a competent melee fighter.
Weaknesses: Minerva does not trust her high command, so may not call in support when she needs it. In addition she is a tad stubborn and tends to focus on a particular task without seeing the ‘big picture’.
Ship/Vehicle: Minerva pilots an older Lancer Space Fighter. Unlike the other fighters in the ADD fleet it actually made up of two separate components, one is transport module which not only allows the fighter to travel between systems but also allows has living quarters for Minerva. This section remains in space as it is not atmospheric capable.
The fighter portion is detachable and can enter and leave the atmosphere at will. It is designed to allow the pilot land in any environment to pursue enemies on foot if necessary.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Last edited by Minerva Rocha on Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:43 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:02 am

Post Re: Minerva Rocha
This is my first ADD Agent. Please let me if there anything I need to adjust. Thanks in advance!

Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:05 am

Oh wow! Why didn't you tell me you were going to make an ADD agent? Can I call dibs? ^^

I think it's a very nice character, and welcome to the ranks (though I am no officer nor high command). Can't believe Ishtar has a sister and she's ADD. Even when it looks like you've made her for the prom, I hope she stays active in the directorate after the event because she looks very promising.

*salutes* As you were :D

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:20 am

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
A very nice character.

Would she be interested in investigating what appears to be a crashed ship that managed to get through the ADD blockade of Shokushu?

If so I'm sure Yautja would be more than happy to set things up.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:44 am
Profile YIM

Location: *salutes* Narissa at your service! . . . .wait. . .
Oooh . . . nice character! XD I was just going around and was . . ." Minvera . .. Rocha??? . . .. . I wonder if they're related."

Durh.

lol Very nice. Is the charachter reference picture from Gundam Seed or Lelouch? The art design is very similar for the former. . .

Charachter listing :D
~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about her bust size?!
Vegeta:It's . . .ITS OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!!

*gets mauled for bad joke*

Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:32 am

Lunamaria Hawke from Gundam Seed Destiny actually.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:01 am

wow, uhm... wow =3 i do so love the character, wonder if she'd ever be interested in having a mission with kariktul or just trying to make her like her own species at the HQ

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful
Lilian: rocker's daughter & good hearted rebel
Michael: wants to be just like mommy
Kariktul: the ultimate human & Irony

Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:46 am

I love this character.
Here. Take a gift!

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Vincent viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5771&p=86904#p86904
Orion viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5782

Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:56 pm

the character fits the name sake

"A man chooses ,A slave obeys "-Andrew Ryan,Bioshock

Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:14 am

I like your character too Minerva. It's nice to see that there are other players who try to inject a little bit of the random nature of reality into the roleplay.

....through your description does make me think I missed a few things in my character sheet though. #-o

If you'd like to play a mission with me, let me know by sending me a message.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:51 am

Thanks everyone for your wonderful replies. I took the profile skeleton and filled it out with as much detail as I thought would be appropriate. I am glad that everyone likes Minerva and I hope there are plenty of missions for her and her partners.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:07 pm

Just a quick update, added a short story I wrote on signature. You can also find it here.

Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]