View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 Sakura Celsi 

Post Sakura Celsi
Name: Sakura Celsi
Nickname: Petals
Alias: The Slasher
Hometown: Onawa, Iowa, United States
Ethnicity: British-Japanese
Scholastic Major: Kendo Sensei
Scholastic Minor: Creative writer (Poet)

Appearance:Image
Weight- 115
Height- 5'6"
Eye color- Dark green
Hair color- Light violet in two pony tails
Build- athletic, slender
Pubic hair: Shaved
B: 36
W: 27
H: 33
Virgin- no
Noticeable features- She always carries 3 katanas strapped to her back. She also has ruby and sapphire rings that she wears around her neck that are her noticeable to all.

History: She grew up in Onawa, Iowa and soon became a master of their sword training. She went through the kendo world program thus she traveled the world earning medals of all kinds. She even earned more swords. She soon heard and hoped to go to this new school that might utilize this training even more. She was once raped in a bukkake party in which she had drunk a pint of vodka and was not aware. Though she never got pregnant her parents went out to hunt the boys down. She persuaded them not to. She hadn't told them that she some how shocked their butts to the next house in the next door neighbors home. After that she decided to look into academies and thus she chose this one to go to. Al though she only could bring the harmless fencing foil she always hoped for a day she was allowed to bring a katana. It was a fool’s hope but she still was allowed in... Leaving all weapons behind of course...

Years later she has now finished the school and now has decided to become an ADD agent. She has forever been scarred by the unfortunate encounters with the monsters so she will now go out and attack them head on.

Fighting style: Kendo and an electrical defense current that flows across her body subconsciously. It shocks the touch with a 100 watt volt of electricity unless angered then it is slightly higher. This current is much like what is given from a battery only she has it on a larger scale. It is useful against any monster that has low mentality and physic.

Languages: Quite a few alien languages (Due to the ability learned at the school. She learned languages of the aliens through sexual intercourse), English, Japanese, German, and Chinese.
Ship: She has a single flying star fighter. Mako 7 class with high energy upgrades. It can fire 40 plasma shots (armed with power cells of 800 shots) a minute and it can launch 5 missiles (armed with 20 missiles) per minute. It is named Chinza.

Dislikes: Any alien within arms distance.

Equipment: She has 3 swords and a plasma sniper rifle that can customize into 2 subsonic pistols.

Psychological Profile: She keeps to herself mostly and is mostly called a genius when it comes to persuading aliens. She has and IQ of 174 but pretends most times to have one of 89.
Capabilities: She has two abilities. One is the electrical current that was lowered in power at the school but now is much higher. It flows over her skin like sweat and protects her when she can not defend herself but usual when that happens she has used most of its energy and can only aggravate the "aggressor(s)". She then has learned that any alien who has even a minute of sexual intercourse with her she can then learn the basics of that language but once the injection of the alien occurs she learns more of that language. Only when she is done multiple times by an alien species of a certain language can she learn it all.

Last edited by sakuraacr on Wed May 19, 2010 11:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:26 am

Post Re: Jojo Shey (Older Version)
Can someone please grade then approve this chara for me? I'd be really grateful to whoever who does.

Fri May 14, 2010 11:25 am

I have never played in the space setting, so I don't really know what makes a good ADD agent, but to me she looks good. She is basically a more experienced version of your student, which seems logical to me.

Her being in space means you can have more free reign with your electroshock power than on campus, and she can have all the katanas she wants :)

I would think it was cool if you explained a bit more about her powers, though.

Also: a gallon of vodka :shock: I feel awe, respect and fear!

As I said, space is not really my area, so you might want to wait for someone more experienced to look at it.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sat May 15, 2010 4:12 pm
Profile YIM

Please go easy grading this one... it's my first space rp chara

Sun May 16, 2010 9:42 pm

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
First thing that stood out for me was the numbers attached to your ships weapons. 10000 plasma shots a second seems rather ridiculous, and wouldn't firing that many shots of a heat based attack damage your own ship? The 5000 Missiles a second also seems rather ridiculous.

The other thing that stands out as slightly 'off' to me is the 'understands all alien languages.' I don't think there is a human alive today who understands all human languages, and it stands to reason that each species could have potentially dozens of languages, each with their own slang and accents that are regional. Factor in the sheer number of species, and the fact that some species languages will be impossible for a human to understand (requires a sense that humans do not possess) ... and it seems rather far fetched, even for someone as smart as you.

But other than those two issues seems fine. And both of those could be seen as fairly minor anyway.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Mon May 17, 2010 2:22 am
Profile YIM

I think a gallon of vodka would kill a person...unless you were a chronic alcoholic.

And I think that ship's a bit overpowered if you ask me, for a starfighter. I mean, ten thousand shots a second? And also, where would it keep those missiles? Otherwise those would be some extremely small missiles.

Now, for this I'm just curious: How did she come across this electical power?

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Mon May 17, 2010 2:29 am
Profile WWW

Thank you, next time i am on a computer and not my mobile i'll fix those things.

Mon May 17, 2010 2:30 am

She had the electrical power when she ended up almost raped before coming to shokushu high. This power killed that so called boyfriend in the history.

Mon May 17, 2010 2:48 am

In Jojo's defense she only listed the rate of fire, and not that the ship could sustain that kind of concentrated fire indefinitely. I do agree it's overpowered however.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Mon May 17, 2010 4:58 pm
Profile YIM
Site Admin

This character can't be approved because:

1. The entire game runs on a single timeline. What happens today happens in the school, the ADD and in space. Anything else would lead to far too much confusion with characters living in different eras, to say nothing of the same character existing in different places.

2. ADD agents are stated as being either ex-students or SFA's. So how could she be a mercenary?

3. *ALL* alien languages? get real!

4. The ship sounds like a 12 year old boy's wet dream

5. The vodka reference is silly

6. ADD agents are supposed to have a chance of fighting aliens but losing more often than not. They are not super-powerful.

Are you sure this is the right roleplay for you? Or that you are actually 18?

Mon May 17, 2010 6:16 pm

Post Re: Sakura Celsi
Fixed it and I am ready for another grading!

Wed May 19, 2010 11:41 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Sakura Celsi
That looks a lot better to me!

Thu May 20, 2010 11:56 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]