View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:25 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
 The Name is... 

Post The Name is...
Name: Leslie James

Place of Birth: Beverly Hills, California

Former Shokushu Student? Yes

Nationality: American

Hair Color: Pink

Eye Color: Emerald Green

Ethnicity: White Caucasian

Skin Tone: White

Pubic Hair: Shaven

Distinguishing features: Loves the color pink. Wears some everywhere she goes.

Height: 5'5

Weight: 125 lbs

Bust: 36-C
Hips: 36

Background: Born as an "aristocrat", Leslie was often spoiled and not taught to be very sociable. With her parents constantly away from home to attend to other businesses or traveling, Leslie was raised by maids, babysitters, family friends, etc. However, the lack of true parenthood proved detrimental into her personality. In elementary and middle school, she was often seen as a tomboy due to the fact she was always involved in fights and arguments. She disrespected her teachers, and always thought she was better than everyone else. However, she would never be able to leave a "lasting mark", due to her parents constantly moving around within the country. She never established any true friendships, and grew to be self-reliant. By also being spoiled, she assumed she could get anything she wanted, no matter what the cost.

By the age of 15, she took charge with her own life by sticking with her tomboy roots. She took up Judo with a personal on hand trainer and learned to play with rifles and guns. On top of that, she would also take charge of her emotions by overplaying them with any man who was willing to give her his heart. Often considered a "slut" by other students, Leslie lost her virginity by 16, and has been known to sleep around with many teenagers and men. As time passed, her reputation became a nuisance to her parents' businesses. Her parents soon hear of Shokushu Highschool through one of their many 'sources'. Seeing it as an opportunity to prevent her from tarnishing their business, and a way to possibly rehab her into a better person, they send her to Shokushu Highschool.

While there, she learns the atrocities of what goes on there and becomes one of many victims for the hideous monsters. Scarred for life, and living only for revenge, Leslie quickly ran up through the ranks in the school in hopes of finding a way to get her vengeance. After graduating, unaware, she was meant to become a sex slave but was rescued by the ADD. The ADD seeing great potential in Leslie, recruited her and have been rewarded greatly by her work. While she does have a fleet under her power, she often flies solo in her missions. She has shot up through the ranks due to her success with the ADD, but has yet to encounter a foe that would give her an extreme challenge.

Psychological Profile: While not the tomboy she was when younger, she still retains a lot of boyish elements in her personality. She will pick fights if pushed far, comes off as insulting and arrogant, and enjoys playing the "top dog". While still flirty, she has long buried the "slutty" factor that she had when she was young. However, research notes do show that she seems to be aroused easily, and may simply be holding back on this behavior. Most likely due to her strong surge for vengeance.

Personality: Flirtatious, aggressive, witty, loner of sorts, arrogant, and cocky,

Virgin? No

Piercing or Tattoos: No tattoos, but she has a "belly dancer's" belly piercing that dangles down.

Language: English, but fluent in some alien languages as well.

Likes: Teasing men, being the top dog, riches and delicacies, killing demons and aliens.

Activities: A workholic. However, when she is relaxing, she is often seen shopping, practicing her Judo or gun skills, or annoying her superiors.

Miscellaneous:

Magic? None

Weapons of choice: Twin pistols that fire lasers that can be raised up to 3000 degrees in Fahrenheit. Also carries a short knife, and a bubble forcefield projector.

Equipment: Aside from her weapons, she carries a wrist communicator that enables her to reach out to her platoon or superiors.

Fighting style: Prefers long distance fights with her guns, but is able to use her knife and judo skills when up close.

History: See Background.

Motivation: Revenge

Special Attributes: When facing tougher opponents, has been known to use her "body" to get out of situations.

Behavior: Smart talk, arrogant, clever, can be flirtatious at times. Kind towards other women.

Capabilities: Has been noted that she possesses great tactical prowess. Rated higher than a natural or genius. However, her anger more often then not clouds her judgment.

Weaknesses: Her guns can only fire a certain amount before being required to charge. Despite knowing Judo, she is only capable of taking down reckless fighters. Her knife skills are average at best. Her old slutty behavior is buried deep inside, and can be brought out if pushed past her limits.

Ship/Vehicle: Picture

Picture: Image

Edit: For the most part, I have read the rules and background info to this RP. Only question I couldn't find an answer to is if we're allowed to make a second char, preferably a demon in my case?

2nd Edit: Sorry, I just wanteed to know exactly how RPs are started. Don't want to go around creating threads or something.

PM me if you want to set up an RP please. You can also contact me through AIM, MSN, or Yahoo if you want to RP ^_^

Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:25 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: The Name is...
Welcome.

Yes, you can make other characters. You can either use the same account or make a new one. If you use the same account, its best to include that info in your signature so people know what characters you play.

As for starting threads, their is a Searching for RP section that you can post in. Also if you are interested in certain characters or monsters, you can send a PM asking them to rp (just understand that some people may be busy). Usually your partner will discuss the setup over PMs and then off you go. I advise not just making random Open threads as those tend to lead nowhere and you are just better off taking the time searching and planning first.

Thats my take on it anyway *nods nods*.

Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:02 pm

Thanks for the info! Much appreciated. Oh, and not to sound rude or anything, but I was just wondering how active this place is on a normal basis.

PM me if you want to set up an RP please. You can also contact me through AIM, MSN, or Yahoo if you want to RP ^_^

Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:12 pm
Profile YIM

It varies. Some people come and go but there is always someone around at most times. Things like school and jobs can slow things down but things pick up.

Just find a person who is active and that will be enough to keep you busy for at least a little while. If people become inactive, consider the thread on hold or dead and start new ones. Just don't get discouraged ^^

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:14 pm

Thanks for the info. Sorry, but just one more Q. Does my character need to be approved, or can I go ahead and start?

Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:16 pm
Profile YIM

I see nothing wrong with your profile so you should be fine. If there is something I missed, an Admin or other Mod will mention it. You should be fine for now.

Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:18 pm

...Ok, I don't know weither to call that a spambot or not.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:28 am
Profile WWW

Well, the link in the sig appears to be to a commercial site (I didn't click it, no need to feed it), and it's only post has nothing to do with the subject, so my guess would be a bot..

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:59 am
Profile YIM

Location: School Grounds, beach, gym, forest, basement, or docks
*Cough*spammer*cough*

PM me to RP im mostly online from 7:00am to 7:00pm central standard time seven days a week but no men allowed at anytimes im a solo act or if two girls want some action i will see what i can do.

Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:28 pm

Ok this is getting tiring. You just do not get it. Last post for this thread was Sep 3, 2010. That's about five months since the last post here. You have already been warned about this. Locked.

Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:40 pm

In accordance with this PM'd warning:
Quote:
You do it one more time, and you'll be taking a few days off from the forum.

You just earned yourself a break from this place. See you in three days.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:44 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 11 posts ]