View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Hunter Class Agent Lt. Alexia Raywin 

Post Hunter Class Agent Lt. Alexia Raywin
Name: Alexia Raywin(adopted name after her mentor)
Alias: None
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 114lbs
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Blue
Body Type: Athletic
Bust Size: 36D
Ethnicity: Greek/Italian
Specialization/MOS: Reconnaissance

History: Born in North America on Earth, Alexia was recovered by the ADD from an alien vessel which had slipped by our forces and was leaving Earth with a cargo of human females presumably for slave trading. A fiery girl with a quirky personality, Alexia willingly joined the ADD after being rescued so that she might be instrumental in stopping the slave trade altogether.

Training/Talents: Trained in the use of all standard fire arms, martial self defense, stealth and espionage under the late Capt. Raywin who was raped to death in the Gammion incident. Alexia, with her study of gymnastics and acrobatics back home on earth, and her surprisingly exceptional reflexes and insight, have made her become an excellent scout and tracker. She is quite skilled in hand to hand but due to her physique and height she prefers the use of two identical Plasma Pulse Pistols, and assorted tools she brings with her.

Equipment: as noted above, Alexia carries two PPP's and a flatspace dimensional belt. She wears the XV-26 TAS(Tactical Accelerator Suit). This suit which looks like a form fitting leather bodice. The suit is designed to be light and flexible, but will harden just before an impact to protect the wearer, allowing the person to be able to take a great deal of physical punishment with little to no actual injury.

Appearance: Alexia is of shorter height but possesses an athletic form from her gymnastics background. Her most noticeable features being her striking blue eyes, well endowed chest or shapely behind and legs. Her hair is straight and long and in stark contrast to her bright blue her eyes, her hair is dark brown. She has a sweet face and many during her training have underestimated her prowess due to her stature and innocent girl next door beauty.

Personality: Alexia is a bit hyper and scattered in her thoughts but is acutely aware of her surroundings at all times. She has an incredible eye for detail and is extremely observant of things that most other people would overlook entirely. She is a lot more intelligent than she let's on and is not above taking what some agents would consider unnecessary risks to get the job done. Possessing of a quick temper she hates the catcalls and remarks men have given her on earth. A number of random aliens have been on the receiving end of her weaponry for a lewd comment about her legs, ass or breast. A trait which has gotten her into a number of sticky situations. Having been kidnapped by alien slavers she has a particular hatred of them and will attempt to terminate their kind almost on sight. It is unknown if the slavers actually were able to do anything to her during the short time she was in their captivity. We assume due to her extreme prejudice against them, that they have indeed engaged her at some point. She is a bit overconfident in her abilities in a one on one confrontation but its not without cause, her skills are impressive but she is still not had many solo missions in her time with the ADD.

Fighting Style:Alexia is trained to use her Plasma Pulse Pistols like extensions of herself, in a "Gun-Kata" style of fighting when engaged armed in hand to hand. If disarmed or out of ammo she is very skilled but her smaller slender frame does not grant her anything advantageous. She prefers to take out enemies from afar with her guns, which she is very accurate with. She can also use them to lay down a hail of shots that can effectively cover a circular space in an approximately 10m radius making any movement regardless of its speed impossible without being littered with shots. She moves with a practiced grace that makes her seem to move like she knows exactly where her opponent are going to strike next, to counter them, or continue to evade. As a scout and recon agent Alexia will rarely hold any ground, preferring hit and run tactics and evasive maneuvers to a direct fight. She knows her body isn't built for that, even enhanced by the suit she is hardly the equal of some of the monstrosities out in space.

Sexual Oddities: While possessing of a fiery and headstrong attitude, Alexia responds to forceful dominance over her with an unconscious arousal. Most of her body is strangely sensitive to touch, causing much of her body to be considered an erogenous zone. We assume due to her physique, her breast and legs are undoubtedly primary areas for her. She has admitted to commonly having rape fantasies while talking with her comrades, that while forceful, are not necessarily violent. The helplessness of having her restrained or subdued while her assailant takes his time with her, is a guilty pleasure of hers.

Photos taken the just days before her kidnapping 2 years ago:

Image of the XV-26 TAS issued to Lt. Raywin:

Last edited by Alexia-Raywin on Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:22 am

Post Re: Hunter Class Agent Lt. Alexia Raywin
Whoo! finally finished her. Any suggestions or questions let me know!

Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:56 am
Site Admin

Nice looking agent. I'm sure plenty of aliens will risk getting shot up for the chance at a piece of her ;)

Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:52 am

Why thank ya! My first time Here, I followed my friend's advice on the profile. the Agent should be more assertive, since they are trained soldiers usually. Had a bit of difficulty figuring out what kind of agent Id want to be, as im sure like most military like agencies they have specialties. the movie Equilibrium was on and I was hey thats cool! and decided to Sci-Fi it out

Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]