View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Celene Tenarl 

Post Celene Tenarl
Profile on Subject X-01
Questions anwsered by Commander Telnari, leader of the Agent X Project and adoptive father of Celene, and the medical staff who monitored her physical condition.
Processing profile and preparing to transfer subject to ADD custody...

Name: Celene Telnari
Place of Birth: Unknown to her.
Former Shokushu Student? No.
Nationality: American
Hair Color: Brown, Loose Hanging to the middle of her back
Eye Color: Blue
Skin Tone: Fair
Pubic Hair: None
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: A Secret.
Bust: 34 C
Waist: 21
Hips: 30
Background: "As the traumatic experiences she experienced as a child left her suffering with a loss of memories of the time before we found her I can only tell you what I know. 15 years ago we recieved a report about a series of mysterious deaths among criminals in New York City. When we sent a team to investigate, following the path from each scene, what we eventually came upon was shocking. Inside a warehouse well known for criminal activity our team came upon a gruesome scene of mutilated bodies surrounding a little girl. She was carrying a pair of knives and her body and clothes were soaked in blood. It was quite apparent that the girl was the killer and as our team approached her they noticed that her eyes were dark almost as if her conciousness had faded and left little more then a killing instinct behind. When the team showed no signs of hostility towards her the girl collapsed which allowed them to bring her back to the base. It took several months of careful interactions afterwards but she eventually allowed our physicians to run some tests on her. What they found was quite amazing the child had the body of a trained killer, almost impossibly strong and fast for someone her size, and no indication of prior training or reason for such physical abilities. It may have not been quite the right thing to do but with no way of knowing if she had a family or not we took her in as she was a perfect candidate for the Agent X project and so her exsistence was classified and we begun the training to transform her into a perfect agent. Over the next 15 years she developed well as an agent and through the interactions with the people on the base her emotions returned and we developed a father-daughter relationship. There is little else to mention so I hope that it was of some value."
Psychological Profile: She is a nice girl, still rather quiet, and will follow an order of someone with established superiority over her no matter the danger to her well being. However if pushed to far, either mentally or physically, she will revert to her state before being found which increases her physical capacity due to returning to relying only on her instincts.
Virgin? Yes.
Piercing or Tattoos: A circle containing the word "CUPE" on her arm which has no identifiable meaning as of yet.
Language: English, Common languages of Vanejin
Weapons of choice: Her Sword "Enault", which contains blades that revolve up and down its length forming almost a chainsaw effect.
Equipment: Her sword, her ship, and her bodysuit
Fighting style: Swordfighting and close combat
Special Attributes: Amazing strength (with her sword in rotation she can slice through most spaceship hulls) and amazing reflexes (quick enough to slice normal bullets in half)
Ship/Vehicle: A small fighter class ship containing little more then living quarters and a shower.
Miscellaneous: The Agent X Project was started in order to train an agent with superior physical and mental capacity to better combat alien criminals in the systems not under ADD control.

Celene:

Her ship:

Accepting RP offers so if Celene intrests you feel free to PM me.

Tue May 31, 2011 8:48 pm

Post Re: Celene Tenarl
Basically, a chainsword?

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Tue May 31, 2011 10:54 pm
Profile WWW

Pretty much yeah. Didn't go for complete specifics so I can work out exactly how I want it to work during RPs.

Accepting RP offers so if Celene intrests you feel free to PM me.

Tue May 31, 2011 11:12 pm

Nice, hope to bump into you sometime.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:46 pm

Welcome aboard :)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:10 am
Profile YIM

Welcome!

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:00 am

Hopefully NanoMite can see you sometime.

Samara's Bio Here (Student) Always Up For new Experiences

Giza's Bio Here (Monster) Don't worry he wont bite...Much.

NanoMite's Bio Here (Monster) NanoMite Lives! The End Of Days Is Comming!

Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]