View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Elizabeth Nytefall 

Post Elizabeth Nytefall
Name: Elizabeth Nytefall
Place of Birth: Australia
Former Shokushu Student?
Hair Color: Black with white streaks
Eye Color: Brown
Pubic Hair: Neatly Trimmed
Distinguishing features:
Height: 6ft
Weight: 120lbs
Bust: 36E
Waist: 24
Hips: 38

Background: Elizabeth was brought up like any normal girl she had a Mum and a Dad and a sister. Everything was perfect except for the fact that her family the Nytefalls were at war with another family called the Hendersons. Both were fighting over land that they had once shared. Each day there was a new battle and each day there would be casualties and even deaths. Elizabeth fought alongside her father showing that she could hold her own and be trusted with the families safety. When Brianna left on her "Life Journey" Elizabeth kept on fighting suffering several wounds in the many battles she took part in. Finally though the fighting stopped and the two families came to an agreement halving the land with each family having to stay out of the opposing families land. All was quiet.

When Brianna returned she was sent straight away to a boarding school called Shokushu. Saddened to see her sister go she tried to contact Brianna but had little luck. Un-able to contact her sister Elizabeth got frustrated. Elizabeth tried to find out about the school her sister had gone to but she could find nothing about it. Curious about this she went to her father to tell him about her suspicions. On the way to her father Elizabeth was knocked un-concious, How this happened is still a mystery to Elizabeth herself.

When she awoke she was at the ADD academy. They told her that they didn't appreciate people snooping around about Shokushu high. Telling her all only half the story about what the school did and that her sister was an extremely important assets to them. Grudgingly she listened to what they had to say. They gave her two option. Either join the ADD and help keep the galaxy safe from creatures that threaten it. Or be launched off in an escape pod doomed to float endlessly in space and be picked up by god knows what creature.

Elizabeth had always loved fighting and war. The idea that she would be able to do this for a living did appeal to her and the fact that they would always keep her sister from "Harm" while at school only sweetened the deal. Agreeing she became apart of the ADD feverishly awaiting her first mission.....

Psychological Profile:

Virgin?: No
Piercing or Tattoos: None while working. Normally what you see in the picture.
Language: English

Sports
    Fencing
    Reading
    Exercising
    Going to New Places
    Wining
    Close Combat

Activities:
    Fencing
    Jogging
    Reading

Magic?: None

Weapons of choice: Samurai Sword and Standard issue ADD pistol

Equipment:

Standard Body Armour
    Her Sword and Pistol.
    Tazer
    Shoulder Mounted torch and Camera
    Data Pad

Fighting style: Elizabeth prefers close combat which involves powerful and quick slashes followed by Jabs to finish of her opponent.

Motivation: Protecting Both Humanity and her Sister from Evil
Special Attributes: Elizabeth is an expert in close quarters combat and her leadership and Tactics are something to behold on the battlefield.
Weaknesses: Elizabeth thinks she's the best of the best and will normally disregard the safe option and go with the crazily dangerous one.

Psychological Profile: Elizabeth always likes to be in control and because of this she gets shouted at alot by the person in charge. She can be quite egotistical and want to do everything her own way even if it's the most dangerous. She does however feel that she has a responsibility to keep her team mates safe and will go out of her way to make sure they are.

Ship/Vehicle: Elizabeth flies a small transport craft she outfitted into a mobile home / attack ship with two main guns one back gun and sleeping quarters built with Cryo sleep pods. It can hold it's own in a fight but is mainly used to get her to and from her objective using it's agility and great speed.

Appearance (Out of ADD uniform):

Attachments:
Elizabeth post campaign.jpg
Elizabeth post campaign.jpg [ 198.13 KiB | Viewed 12895 times ]

Elizabeth Nytefall (ADD): Bio Here

Don't hesitate to PM me for a RP with either Brianna (Student) or Elizabeth (ADD) :lol:

Last edited by Samus on Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:38 am

Post Re: Elizabeth Nytefall
Wow very nice.

Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:55 am
Profile YIM

Well, given that the true nature of SHS is kept at about the same level security as nuclear launch codes... also, the ADD has no presense on Earth.

You can guess where I'm going with this.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:13 am
Profile WWW

Curious about it, Minerva began to research Shokushu High School, most of the information she found was amazing positive and Minerva could find little beyond Public Relations information. So using all the journalism skills she had developed over the years at Northwestern. Eventually Minevra, discovered the horrible truth behind Shokushu.

this is from Minerva's Bio while I admit Minerva found out about Shokushu in a more detailed way then Elizabeth she still found out what they do.

Don't hesitate to PM me for a RP with either Brianna (Student) or Elizabeth (ADD) :lol:

Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:26 am

That was a profile made before I was made an admin.

It was grandfathered in, as it was an established character already.

Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:29 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

In the early days, Shokushu did indeed advertise itself as a high class finishing school for young ladies. It specialized in promising to turn around rebellious teenagers and make them model citizens. The ADD also had agents on Earth, which can be referred to in the story of how Spacegirl was recruited. That also shows at the time, there were still some aliens also present on the planet.

Since that time, the ADD cleared the last of the rebel aliens from Earth and withdrew to a perimeter off-plant to prevent any new ones reaching the surface. In addition, Shokushu, which was originally located on a remote pacific island, had some security problems and decided it would be safer to remove itself to a more secure location, again off planet. This took the approved alien hunters away from the temptation to roam outside agreed boundaries and also avoided any chance discovery about its true nature.

At that time, all records of the school's existence were removed from all places accessible to any but a few high-ranking government officials.

Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:28 pm

How about if she did not discover the truth about SHS while at Earth, but managed to go far enough with her research to make the powers that be decide to get rid of her, deciding to have her shipped off planet? Then the ADD decided to give her the offer, sweetening the deal with a bit more of the truth.

Basically switching the chain of events around a little?

BTW, nice artwork:) Same as did Brianna, I can tell.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:39 pm
Profile YIM

good idea thanks Piam X

Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:27 pm

okay done some edits to Elizabeth

Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:30 pm
Site Admin

I'm getting a reality gap here. The ADD wake her up and say "Oh yeah, your sister is getting fucked senseless on a regular basis by loathsome alien monsters. This is being done with the full knowledge and collusion of the ADD. So how about it? Want to join up with us?"

I'm sorry but if she had been picked up for snooping around there's no way they would do that. If she was young enough they'd drop her off at the school. If she were older they would assume she would be extremely pissed to find what was happening to her sister and would have either lied to her, brainwashed her or shipped her off to somewhere like Vanejin to put her out of the way.

Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:09 pm

If not outright killed if it was nessessary, if my time in the military bears any similarties.

Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:11 pm
Profile WWW

I see your thinking will go over the bio and do some edits

Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:50 pm
Site Admin

Now if the ADD really wanted her, they could give her half the story and persuade her that if she worked for them, then when the time came, they would allow her sister to join with her as an agent instead of disappearing into the alien slave trade. Somethings like that could be more feasible.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]