View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Alexandra Losev 

Post Alexandra Losev
((Usually bad at sci fi but decided to make another agent to replace the now enslaved Iria. Let me know if anything needs to be adjusted :oops: ))

Name: Alexandra Losev
Birthplace: Russia
Former Shokushu Student? Yes
Nationality: Russian
Hair: Red down to the small of her back
Eye Color: Blue
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin Tone: Fair
Pubic Hair: None
Distinguishing features: Exceptional agility and flexibility. Very well endowed even in her suit. Glasses when not on mission.
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 155lb
Bust: 42H
Waist: 25
Hips: 39

Appearance:
Image Image

Background: Alexandra always had a facination in science and engineering. She earned her bachelors at a young age, learning both Computer Science and Engineering before seeking out her Masters and PHD. Unfortunately, such programs are expensive especially in the fields she was interested in. This led to reading up on Shokushu which was renown for producing exceptional students at a much lower cost. It was almost too good to be true. Little did Alexandra know that applying there would change her life forever.

Her story at Shokushu was to be expected. An intelligent, gorgeous female body attracted the attention of the island's many guests. Soon, she was passed around amongst those monsters as a fuck toy, breaking her body, mind, and will time and time again. She tried to fight back. Alexandra spent every free moment pursuing her studies, learning about nano technology and other deeper complicated sciences and used that knowledge to produce gadgets to try and fend off the creatures. Naturally, these attempts failed no matter the progress she made.

Eventually, she graduated only to be shipped off into space. There, an ADD patrol attacked the slave vessel and freed herself and the other graduates. But there was no going home from here. Being rescued led to being drafted into the ADD to help fight the alien threat. At least this was an opportunity to repay those monsters for her years of torment. Access to advanced technology that Earth can never see was a nice bonus as well despite being forced into a military force.

Personality: Alexandra does her best to keep focus. It was how she managed to survive through Shokushu despite the many sexual attacks. She rarely denies an opportunity to study or work on new tech. She is open for conversation though she does not really look for such encounters personally. She spends her free time doing her own thing. When working with others, she tends to take charge or at least has the ear of the one giving orders when possible.

Virgin? No
Piercing or Tattoos: Ears but usually does not put anything on them
Language: Fluent in most commonly spoken Earth languages
Likes: Research, Technology, Sex (though she will not admit that)
Activities: Studying, research, technical maintenance, reading
Magic? No

Weapons of choice: Any the mission provide, mostly light arms from a distance while using the suit's defenses to help in melee if necessary.
Equipment: Standard issue along with a special suit designed by her.

Fighting style: Having only recently joined the ADD, Alexandra has only basic and advanced combat training with little experience using it during an actual mission. Knowing full well what monsters tend to do first, she will try fighting from a distance with any arms and explosives available. Her suit will help her physical ability such as controlling her breathing and steadying her aim while also providing defense and offense assistance in melee combat. If caught or lacking any other options, Alexandra will discharge her suit to electrocute her opponent.

Motivation: Drafted into the ADD. But, she is more than willing to fight to avoid suffering the fate she did back on Shokushu. She also enjoys studying and learning about new technology.

Special Attributes: Alexandra is rather intelligent and good with machines and technology. Beyond that, her suit provides most of the special combat attributes.
Capabilities: The suit she made is light weight, durable, and form fitting while boosting some of the wearer's physical capabilities. It monitors the user's vitals and automatically applies first aid and other self help when necessary. The suit's most noted capability is the ability to discharge some or all of its energy/battery reserves as a powerful electrical current. The other benefits also rely on energy so discharging or extremely prolonged battles can drain her suit and reduce its capabilities.

Weaknesses: The electrical discharge will drain the suit's reserves. How quickly this will happen depends on the strength and duration of the discharges. When fully drained, the suit will provide some physical defense and little beyond that. The suit is also skin tight so to read and respond to Alexandra's body easier. This makes the suit do little to protect her sense of touch in some cases (such as stimulation). She is also a woman from Shokushu. The countless rapes and breakdowns has left her body very sexually aware and sensitive when properly goaded.

--Numerous captures by a slime creature known as Goro has left Alexandra with the highest form of addiction to his aphrodisiac scent he produces. Even a short duration without the scent in her system results in massive migraines that grow worse to the point of being impossible for her to bear. Furthermore, he has altered her breasts to produce a similar musk whenever she is stimulated or aroused. The scent produced seems to satisfy the addiction but results in an ever growing and aroused libido that only makes the scent production worse. It is unknown if Agent Losev's scent produces a similar addiction to those who inhale it for long periods of time. For the time being, a serum has been produced that can nullify the withdrawal effects for a number of hours--

--Her numerous captures by Goro has also led to her being raped and ravaged by the Adda time and time again. She has been mentally and physically trained to respond favorably to any Adda presence especially in matters involving sex--

--Alexandra's psyche had developed another personality known only as Desire, named by Goro. Desire embraces every teaching and training taught by her former Master. She loves using her alluring scent to bring others down into her world of endless lust and debauchery--

Psychological Profile: A strong willed individual plagued with her past on Shokushu. She is naturally dominant but the monsters had trained and developed her to be submissive. This is nothing new for some cadets coming from Shokushu but is noted in her file in anycase. Subconsciously, her body may react positively to being taken by force and broken down.

Ship/Vehicle: Standard Scout/Transport Vessel (ADD issued)

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Last edited by Kanoe on Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Updating

Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:22 am

Post Re: Alexandra Losev
Hm-hm. Quite the typical ADD-background with the added spice of being a glassed beauty with interest for machines. Well, more isn't needed. In fact, it is quite enough.

Good luck on your missions, agent. I'll wish you a positive outcome to your endeavors.

Unless that would mean a negative one for me.

I will assume time will tell.

Good luck.

Squanian, raping squid

Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:28 am

Hmm hope to see you out in the Stars ^^ welcome to the ADD, also my alternate Profile Roscoso's monsters and Agents are also up for fun anytime ^^

Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:11 pm

As are mine :) I was actually working on a space based alien npc that I've used in the background and had been looking for character links when I found this.

A kindred spirit in a sense for Luna. Looks good. :)

Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:11 am

A very lovely agent Kanoe, and I look forward to reading about her adventures and encounters in space. There isn't a thing I would change about her. :D

I also look forward to Calista and Alex getting the chance to work together at some point. ;) Then there is always my monster, the Pleasure Parasites for her to encounter as they do tend to use technology in order to cross over into our universe/reality.

I'm always up for a scene, shoot me a PM and we can work something out!

Sat May 11, 2013 9:52 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]