View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 3:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Aka: Smoker 

Post Aka: Smoker
- Name: Francza Ranzauve

- Place of Birth: Saginaw, Mi

- Nationality: Siberian/Czech/Russian/Korean

- Height: 6'

- Weight: 151 lbs.

- Measurements: Bust 90cm/ Waist 60cm/ Hips 90cm

- Eye Color: light brown

- Skin Color: fair/pale

- Skin Texture: rough silk

- Hair Color: black

- Body Build: medium/skinny

-History: The furthest memories I have are in a trailer park, living with my mother and grandmother who moved from Michigan to a far out of urban livily-hood place. I am certain life was good for me back then, but things changed when my mother remarried, and began to live in a shadow. The family I grew with was an adaptable social group who could come in late and adjust their plan to work things out. The family that my step-father was punctual, stubborn, and moneywadded. The two could not stand each other, even though marriage was involved, that had to mean they loved each other somehow, or something caused this, right?

I didn't figure it out at all, I was an outsider being apart of a third, unknown, family that simply had my mother birth me. I was more loyal and attached to my mother than to the rise of the fatherly family. To speed it up, my childhood was confusion and pointless with circles of doubt. I was picked on at school for being the quiet one and different somehow. An example, my parents decided to throw a birthday party, and I locked myself in the bathroom while those invited had fun without me.

Antisocial was a label, but I really could get to know people and treat them fairly, it just took longer than most regular people. I first had to know who the person was, what they liked, if they would like me, there would be good friends around them already, and things that I could be comfortable with. That lifestyle brought a stereotypical stubble in my life, being in a group that was not all together welcomed in schools, and myself growing up with the gang. I wanted to fit in, so I did things that the group of my friends did, and usually it involved; drinking, smoking, burning/explosions, guys(sometimes girls but get into that later), cheating of all varieties, theft, and the art of blackmail. I don't know why, I learned how to get an edge on someone, but I never actually did it.

We all grew up into highschool, more or less together with new friends, but the gang never stayed the same. The family did not either. My step-father was found cheating on my mother for two years, eventually having a court case situated with my mother constantly contesting over costudy of a brother and sister gained over the years, money, house, bills, and etc. I know that it continues today, my mother slightly winning with keeping the house, kids, and assets somehow miraculously. Although, I know my step-father always has the edge of money, the family with riches, and a business-like experience "friends" somewhere. Maybe not...I could just be imagining he does. He left us with half the bills, somewhere around a few ten thousand dollars...something like that. I knew my mother would be able to pay for it all, so I began to get a job at retail for a couple years.

I stuck with my friends still, but things didn't go well with my anti-social nature, and I began to become the solitaire card in the gang. I would stare at the ground, waiting for someone to come up with an idea to do for the evening, and simply tag-along to help out or have fun somehow. I just...well, began to push myself out. It didn't suit me to go with them to places like; bars, cantines, clubs, guys homes, or their own houses. I felt more comfortable being by myself but still gained the joy of giving a hand somewhere. Now, when I say "giving a hand", I usually am referring to what I am good at; cheating, stealing, back-talking, or "standing up" for someone. I'm not physically built like a brick house, but I can get that image into people's head somehow I could mess something up on their face. Oh, just to note, I love using baseball bats and mop handles. Something I learned when keeping critters out of reach of me while batting at them.

Anyways...remember me mentioning about guys and girls? I did start questioning my interest in relationships. I found that when men were around, I expected them to be trim and built, but with good shaven looks and good posture, styled hair, perfumed, and not too muscled but just good to give a squeeze along some subtle flesh. When I took a look at a pair of dykes, one night, I was turned on by who I saw. Don't really know what to say more on that subject. I'm still questioning myself and definitly keeping it in the closet. I had an aunt who put herself in self exile in Texas somewhere just because my father's side of the family was that disgusted... I know that my grandmother has some racist issues, my mother and siblings make racial jokes, and so I don't know what their views are on being gay. Not going to bring up the issue.

Graduation was a blast and I did have a hellish party at the schoolgrounds. With our low trust on our money budget, due to some dicks, it was decided that I use what savings I had in the bank. I don't trust loans, so I began to look for something that could offer me a good career in colleges. Advertisement catelogs, trashmail, and telemarketing phonecalls went haywire for my first walk over the teen-adult hill. There was this envelope from my school, it was a label from colaboration of Shokushu, and ended up giving myself to reading over the paperworks for hours untill I regulated the scholarship with my savings.

I don't know what happened...my life, which I thought was just kinda ordinary, ended up getting thrust into an overdrive for a sci-fi future where I'm given a choice. Enslavement of some alien band of warlusting mongrels or being apart of a militia agency. Honestly, I HAVE NO IDEA what happened. The iron curtain fell, the camp island/planet revealed, and the purpose of this organization didn't just intrigue me, I wanted it. It was apart of my nature to stay away from crowds but it was also my standing to give a friendly hand in a rebellion.

- Fighting Style: Arson, polearm, and scatter-shooter.

- Motivation: Respectful to the individual for what they have done and could do. Hateful towards those who feel they are born into the right for what they do.

- Personality: Blackhearted, double-dealing, cheating, uniloyal, and dependable.

- Sexual Oddities: (In the closet)

- Clothing: Sleaveless balk-black shirt, air vented baggy pants (with belt) and plenty of pockets, strapped hoops about the waist (safety hooks), and leather protective sandals.

- Special Attributes: Exalted Self-Control

- Distinguishing Features: Tribal/gang tattoo along the right bicept - shoulder.

- Capabilities: Engineering, sociopathic, alchemy, and improvisor.

- Likes: Smoking, drinking, gambling, relaxing, reading (multi-tasks working out), and listening to music; rock, techno, soundscape, reggae, metal, classic masterpieces, and seasonal classics.

- Dislikes: Country music, mentally impaired, bugs, heat (beach summer sunlight), lights, interruptions, remodeling, masturbation, and guys.

- Miscellaneous: Has taken up to requisitioning flammable liquids, caged rats, and alien pathogenical blood samples.

(OOC: Completly new to this. I wanted to compliment and to thank Keemari for giving me much appreciated help every step of the way. I desire the best of myself and hope it shows in the fun to come!)

Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:10 am

Why thank you, I'll see you on the board real soon. I'll make sure to take full advantage of her and your upcoming student. :)

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:13 am

Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:39 pm
Profile YIM

Lesse', arson ain't no problem, since I can basically eat fire, scatter-shot and polearm sound pretty nasty though. Here's to a good fight some point the future, eh?

Picture by: Persephone

Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:22 am

That sounds most wonderful in my opinion. Although do take notice that arson not only involves the victim to be engulfed in flames but by chance the environment as well. One thing I have learned from firefighters is that when entering a building in flames to watch for structure damage... Then again flames do take a long time to lick at the center of a tootsie pop and by then you would have done what possible, eh?

Student ID: http://shokushu.com/shsboard/viewtopic. ... 8396#18396

Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:23 pm

Maybe I should make some tootsie-pop armor. Hmm..

Tension: Thats the worst idea you've ever had.
Crush: I'll cut you.
Tension: I'll get started right away.

=D

Picture by: Persephone

Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]