View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 Celine Dahl, ADD Infilitrator 

Post Celine Dahl, ADD Infilitrator
ADD Agent Bio/Profile

Name: Celine Dahl
Place of Birth: Chicago, Illionis
Nationality: American
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Ethnicity: Swedish
Skin Tone: Light
Pubic Hair: Blonde (Shaven)
Distinguishing features: Celine has short blonde hair that goes just to her neck. A good portion of hair sticks curls out and away from her head. Though she has little control of the curl she does her best to encourage it as she thinks it looks cute.
Height: 5’7”
Weight: 125lbs
Bust: 36DD
Waist: 21
Hips: 32
Background: Celine grew up on the North Side of Chicago in a very diverse population. Still her parents made sure she understood her Swedish ancestry. Though Chicago had a lot to offer Celine hated the humid summers and the freezing winters that made up the yearly weather of Chicago. Her parents did not like the boyfriends she was spending time her time with as they felt that she they were severely impacting her school work.
So her parents soon sent Celine to the Shokushu, a finishing school for girls that was located on a tropical island. Celine was more than happy to go if meant that she would at least get pleasant weather year round. Little did she realized that the island had a population of monsters. And they came to visit her quite frequently despite anything the buxom blonde could do. Still Celine would not the full through about the island until the day she graduated.
She was taken by aliens to become a sex slave on Vanejin VI or wherever her owner would have taken her. Fortunately, for the young woman she was rescued by the ADD. It was only when she was brought to the Antares Base that Celine found out the full truth of what how Shokushu came about . It was on that that day that the young woman decided that she would never be in the dark about how the universe operated ever again.
Celine volunteered to become an agent in the Directorate. Rapidly she found a role that she truly liked that of the Deep undercover agent. It meant she often knew about how a slavery ring up to or an corporation well before the girls in Intelligence back at Antares would have anything. It was a job that is high risk, high reward kind of job for if she is caught she would be in a lot of trouble.
Psychological Profile: Celine is an agent who is an adrenalin junkie. She is the first one to jump out of shuttle to make a parachute insertion on to a planet. She is the first one to board an unknown vessel. She lives for the rush, and being in deep cover is the most exciting thing she has ever done.
Though her role requires her to operate most of the time as a lone wolf, she is actually enjoys working on teams and supporting others in the field, whether they be people in the organization or slaver ring or fellow agents in the field.
Personality: Celine has a outgoing personality that often forces her to go after what she wants. When working with people, she has a habit of teasing them. Still she is very much a dedicated team member when she is working with a team.
Virgin? No
Piercing or Tattoos: None
Language: English, Swedish, and a variety of alien languages.
Activities: Celine likes water sking and sky diving. She will also try anything at least once.
Miscellaneous:
Magic? None.
Weapons of choice: Automatic Pistols and Bolt Action Rifle. She also prefers to have a flamethrower if she believes there are Harvesters nearby.
Equipment: Varies. Being an undercover agent, Celine is usually limited to the whatever equipment she can obtain from the organization that she has infiltrated.
Fighting style: Celine excels at shooting rifles due to time she spend with her father hunting. She excelled at sniper school and prefers to engage targets at long distance. She a competent pistol shooter and melee fighter but she does like to rely on those skills if she does not have to.
Motivation: Celine finds the role of a spy to be an exciting one and finds the rush of gathering information from inside an organization to be amazing.
Special Attributes: Celine has an excellent nose for finding dirt on an organization. Unfortunately bringing that information back is far more difficult …
Capabilities: An excellent shot, an excellent spy, she is okay with close quarters combat and can fly a spaceship if she is forced to.
Weaknesses: Celine’s job forces her to work a long period of time by herself which leaves her extremely vulnerable if her cover is blown. In addition she might find herself in a situation where she must help out another ADD agent who has been captured further risking her cover.
Ship/Vehicle: As with Equipment, Celine is usually limited to the whatever equipment she can obtain from the organization that she has infiltrated.

Additional Pictures

I love adventure!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Last edited by Celine Dahl on Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:07 am, edited 3 times in total.

Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:51 am

Post Re: Celine Dahl, ADD Infilitrator
Welcome aboard.

Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:56 am

Welcome to Shokushu.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:49 pm

Very nice agent, and a lovely pic.

Welcome to Shokushu.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

This is the Arena Gladiatrix character of Seraph, and if you need any help with Arena matters (including questions, arena Monster/Gladiatrix character concepts you want a sounding board for, or help developing) feel free to send me (on this account or Seraph) a pm.

Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:58 pm

Welcome to Shokushu.

Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:28 pm

Well put together. Welcome to the ADD.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:19 am
Profile YIM

Thank you all. Hopefully she will be pretty interesting adventures.

Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:39 am

I'm sure she will so long as she doesn't wind up captured during her adventures ;)

Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:00 pm

Something tells me getting captured is what Celine's gonna be doing a lot of. :P

Cool character, like I mentioned before! :)

Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:34 am

Well, she lives for danger! And nothing is more dangerous than trying to avoid being captured.

Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:47 pm

How come agents so often seem to be traveling one-and-one in threads when they clearly will be captured and *illegible* when without support? I have been unable to comprehend the reasoning behind this. At least teams by two-and-two would be more efficient with success in mind. Or is it simply that I have not read the appropriate threads?

In any case. I do not complain. After all, this allows me to more easily *illegible* them for *illegible* *illegible* *illegible*.

Welcome. It shall be a pleasure to see what trouble you might involuntarily become subject to. I wish you bad luck in your attempts to complete your missions without becoming target for lustful monsters. I insist that your character shall have an enjoyable stay in this dangerous part of space. Have fun.

Squanian, raping squid

Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:08 pm

WELCOME TO THE GALAXY!! -Gives big cheer!!- I hope you enjoy your self!! Give them monster a hard time!!

Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:05 pm

Cool character :)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:17 pm
Profile YIM

Andramica wrote:
How come agents so often seem to be traveling one-and-one in threads when they clearly will be captured and *illegible* when without support? I have been unable to comprehend the reasoning behind this. At least teams by two-and-two would be more efficient with success in mind. Or is it simply that I have not read the appropriate threads?

Budget cuts.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:04 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]