View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Phoebe Denning 

Post Phoebe Denning
(( Ryu / Ania here, finally presenting one of my own ADD creations ))

Name: Phoebe Denning
Place of Birth: Phoenix, Arizona, USA
Former Shokushu Student? Yes.
Nationality: American
Hair Color: Sunflower blonde
Eye Color: Asparagus / Laurel green
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin Tone: Fair
Pubic Hair: None
Distinguishing features: Relatively short
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 107 Pounds
Bust: 30B
Waist: 24
Hips: 36

Background: Born the daughter of a military father and a mother whose athlete career had been on hiatus throughout pregnancy, Phoebe rapidly adapted to a more independant lifestyle as her father would be off on assignments for months and her mother soon pursued her career anew.

Strict and devoted to the armed forces, her father often emphasized the importance of duty and following the chain of command, as well as having each other's back in a sticky situation.

Competitive and athletic, her mother tended to place more importance on the matter of fitness and not taking shit from anybody who happened to be in the wrong.

Phoebe grew up to be equally athletic and confident, very much so which often results in poor judgement when opposing stronger adversaries. She never quite got a knack for the rangers her father happened to be in, but looked toward the airforce for future career choices.

Psychological Profile: In spite of her personality, Phoebe tends to take objections from superiors without any negative responses, staying calm and dutiful whereas less prestigious individuals happen to wind up on her bad side fairly quickly.

Taking risks is the game and sometimes Phoebe tends to overestimate herself or underestimates whichever danger lies ahead, oftentimes leaving her victim to her own rash choices. She also has a kind heart beneath a tougher facade, ready to pounce at the opportunity to assist any fellow agent when the situation demands it.

Personality: Daring, hot headed, action-oriented

Virgin? No.

Piercing or Tattoos: Belly button piercing (a small anchor on a short silver chain, each embroidered with several modestly sized diamonds)

Language: English

Likes: Shore leave, exploring the depths of space, cream pie (the actual pie)

Activities: Working out, flying practice, taking on various, albeit often suspect transport jobs on the side for extra credits in case leaving the ADD ever becomes an appealing prospect in the future

Magic? Minor telekinesis. Nudging a metal ball pen might be feasible, but quickly turns into a strenuous exercise. She never dedicated much time to her mental capabilities and as such has never explored the full potential they may provide.

Role: Pilot (primary) and reconnaissance / exploration (secondary)

Weapons of choice: Phoebe has a coilgun in the main console of her ship in case anyone manages to board or intrude upon her vessel, but never actually takes it into combat because her position hardly requires any exposure to firefights in the first place.

Silken white gloves grace her hands at all times, but only a select few are aware of their hidden usage as weapons. Once activated through a complex mechanism of neurotransmitters, her palms deliver an intense jolt of kinetic energy to whichever object or person Phoebe happens to touch. It virtually sends opponents flying backwards, effectively giving the short agent a chance to slip out of a sticky situation.

Equipment: Gloves and coilgun when in her own vessel, just the gloves when outside. Various scanners and radio equipment belong to her main selection of equipment since Phoebe hardly opposes hostile forces on the ground and, if the ADD sends her someplace nevertheless, she serves in more of a reconnaissance role.

Fighting style: Hit and Run, although Run and Shoot often becomes more viable (if she happens to have a weapon ready in the first place) against virtually anything Phoebe comes across. Tentacles are a bane of her existence since her gloves cannot cut through anything, let alone stun these appendages with a force based push.

History: She lost her virginity prior to coming to Shokushu, to a young man in her own class who saved himself up for her and vice versa. Their first time wasn't exactly an impressive display of performance on his part and their second time didn't turn out any better. Phoebe concluded that, upon dealing with such disappointments roughly half a dozen times, that he simply wouldn't cut it. Some boundaries not even love, or rather affection, could hope to overcome and as a result the two of them drifted apart.

Shokushu, on the other hand, was a true wake up call. She drew attention fairly quickly and turned to a plaything for monsters and students higher up the social ladder alike, easily overwhelming the short woman. Solely through them Phoebe learned of the true pleasures of being a woman, but that didn't mean they had not earned her profound resentment.

Ultimately the ADD intercepted a vessel heading off the island with her on board, taking her into the organisation. She confessed an interest in learning how to pilot a craft, saying that anything would do, and proved herself a quick learner and natural talent.

During one of her missions in training, Phoebe managed to get separated from the remainder of her squadron in the turbulence of an ion storm. She picked up a distress signal transmitted by Cynthia thanks to that unfortunate incident and singlehandedly saved her from the clutches of the Xagi. Phoebe hardly had to fight her way out and relied on knowledge imparted upon her throughout basic covert operations training to steal away with the female alien in tow unhindered.

She was later reprimanded by her superiors for not joining up with her fellow agents any sooner, but positively commented upon in the report that followed.

Behavior: Usually calm and friendly, relaxed and at ease upon wrapping up an assignment, yet eager, almost ecstatic in the face of dangerous aerobatic maneuvers.

She's often quite daring and doesn't let risk stand in her way, much to the misfortune of any passenger unlucky enough to be with her at the time, regardless of the outcome.

Capabilities: Slightly above average though given her height not a great deal of benefits arise from her extensive athletic past.

Weaknesses: Overconfidence, hot headed decisions, lack of firearm expertise along with evident physical restrictions often make Phoebe an easy target hence flying puts her in a relatively secure position unless fired upon in space or attacked on the ground.

Appearance:

Ship/Vehicle: A scout ship, primarily armed with jamming devices, sensor and shield disruptors along with high-energy electromagnetic pulse generators in case of too close for comfort situations although the latter damages Phoebe's own vessel to an extent, rendering several not adequately shielded systems dysfunctional until her return to the ADD headquarters where they can be fully restored in due time.

Last edited by Phoebe on Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:13 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:38 am

Post Re: Phoebe Denning
Hmm lovely agent my dear. Can't wait to play with her XD

Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:51 am

GREAT! Just what we needed... another agent goodie goodie crowding up the space lanes!.... pfft.... when will you agents learn that good looks and so called talent will only get you in more trouble out here! Not to mention your love for cream pies!....Might as well tattoo a target on your head... your just asking for trouble arnt you!..... Dont say I didnt warn you pretty lady...... -Pauses and shyly blushs...- Oh!...Uhm... I-I mean... y-you... uhm... -Tries to change the subject quick.- I-I want your ship when you get captured.... Clan Rak'dos can use the extra parts.... so.... keep me in mind.... - Shyly hands over contact info.-

O.O.C (Great concept lol I like the picture too!)

Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:12 pm

Levi wrote:
-sweep-

Huh .. Cream pies are delicious tho'! W-what's with the blushing? - starts fidgetting - I .. I will keep your contact info, however, just in case ..

((Thanks for the warm welcome, I've wanted to join the ADD ranks for quite a while ^_^))

Last edited by Phoebe on Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:47 pm

(Your most welcome, Starla would be happy to give a welcome to Phoebe ;)

Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:05 pm

Y-yeah... May not want to say that out load.... Uhm.... Bye.. - shyly runs away-

(No problem lol I like the concept and she seems super cool too lol Welcome to space!)

Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:56 am

Congrats on your new agent :)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:35 pm
Profile YIM

Thanks. Hell, it's been roughly three and a half years since Ania first came to be, so it's about damn time! :D

Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:56 pm

Yes anyway I'll prepare a welcome party for Phoebe sometime XD

Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:00 pm

welcome to the fold@offers catnip laced tea@

Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:05 pm

Welcome to the other side of the space experience!

Like an idiot who's thoughts go nowhere ... XXXholic

Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:55 am

Welcome to agency. It good to have another agent on the team.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:21 am

Xui offers her welcomes to the ADD, looks forward to having missions with you someday.
Karayah on the other hand is just observing her figure and considering what use she might have for hips so much wider and more impressive than her chest.

Xui Ta 'property of the A.D.D.'

Laele; quiet, proper girl

Alison V. Ryder: Endless font of energy

Karayah; The Gray Queen
20% less insane. Currently: debating options & ill

Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]