View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Vidalia Jones 

Post Vidalia Jones
Name: Vidalia Jones
Place of Birth: Nashville, TN
Nationality: American
Hair Color: Grey
Eye Color: Steel Blue
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin Tone: Fair
Pubic Hair: Waxed
Distinguishing features: No natural ones, but her suit is rather noticeable.
Height: 5’8”
Weight: 145lbs
Bust: 36DD
Waist: 24
Hips: 36

Background: Her father was former military and a bit of a gun nut who had wanted a son. He got Vidalia instead, not that that stopped him. He still taught her everything he knew, taking her out shooting almost every weekend from the time she was old enough to handle a weapon safely. Even before then she would sit and watch him as he worked on a gun, cleaning and assembling, handing him the parts he asked for.

It's no surprise that by the time she turned 18 she had made a bit of a splash in the local rifle competitions, often walking away with top scores in her class. Unfortunately, her father died unexpectedly only a few months after her birthday. Her mother, not knowing what to do with her child, had sent her to a finishing school...which of course was anything but. She had a relatively uneventful experience there, not quite garnering the attention that the other girls had. When she finally 'graduated' she was shipped off to the markets only to make her escape.

Now, a nearly naked, pretty human doesn't exactly garner a lot of sympathy on alien worlds, but she managed to get herself taken in by a rather...odd alien inventor. She made a deal with him and in exchange for testing out the suit, he would hide her and keep her safe. It worked out well enough for her, though the crazy old alien had decided to make the most sexual combat suit she had ever seen in her life. It still performed like a dream, providing armor and power for her as well working as an environment suit for short periods. The eccentric inventor didn't really live to see the full results of the suit though, bad alien cuisine got him.

Luckily, Vidalia ran into the ADD not long after, having used the suit to keep herself safe and out of some of the more inventive alien's clutches. She signed up right away, seeing her chance to make a difference for other poor human women.

She never has been completely sold on the boots by the way.

Psychological Profile: A perfectionist at heart. She wants to do something, do it right, and be the best at it. If she sets her mind to a goal, it is going to get done. She loves adventure and combat as well, diving into missions with glee.

Personality: A bit withdrawn, but most would be if they spent years living with a crazy inventor who, thankfully, didn't want her as a sex toy. Someone could draw her out of her shell and help her learn to be social once again however.

Virgin? No
Piercings/Tattoos: None
Languages: English and a smattering of alien tongues. Mostly the curse words.
Dislikes: Weapons that don't perform as promised.
Activities: Shooting drills and reloading her own ammunition. Testing the limits of her suit.

Weapons of choice: .300 WinMag bolt rifle, 5.56 AR-15 or .300 Blackout, depending on the job. 9mm pistols. Some more advanced toys once she's sure they're reliable
Equipment: Her suit mainly, though she's not entirely certain of its full potential just yet. She never did get to fully test it.
Fighting Style: Not much of a close combat fighter, but a sure shot with a rifle or pistol
Weaknesses: Lack of close combat skills, lack of experience in a true, well funded organization. A little overconfidence with her suit and her guns. She hasn't truly dealt with any creatures that can mentally manipulate a target yet either.

ADD Agent Vidalia. How in the world does she walk in those boots?

Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:15 pm

Post Re: Vidalia Jones
Welcome aboard.

Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:31 am

I like her! The engineering/inventing roots could really tie together well with Cece. ;)

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:48 am

Thanks! I'm still debating just how she walks in those boots. There's gotta be a secret but even I don't know what it is! They do look darn good on her though.

Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:55 am

its obvious she's a ballerina, that pr she mastered walking on her toes.

Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:19 am

Or... or she was a gymnast! Back in high school, there was always this girl who'd stand on her toes even when she wasn't competing. Annoyed the heck out of me >.<

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:23 am

I wish I went to a decent enough school that had gymnastics

Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:52 am

Her legs are actually cybernetic, designed so that she always walks on her tiptoes like a cat? Or a satyr?

Just kidding! Nice character, hope you will have fun with her.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:38 pm
Profile YIM

Oh, I think I will. I'm quite looking forwards to playing her with as many Aliens and Agents as I can find.

Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:42 pm

*squeal!* I love that artist! My ADD girl was part of the same series, but the links seem to be broken now.

Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]