View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Alonsa Lysea 

Post Alonsa Lysea
Well, I believe I have all that I need for Alonsa. If there are any errors I should correct, please let me know. Otherwise, she's ready to go.

Name: Alonsa Lysea
Place of Birth: Northern California
Former Shokushu Student? Yes
Nationality: Austrian
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin Tone: Fair
Pubic Hair: Shaven
Distinguishing features:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 130 lbs
Bust: 36 C
Waist: 27"
Hips: 36"

Background: Alonsa was born to a couple who immigrated from Austria shortly after getting married. Both of her parents were highly successful in their careers; her father was a mechatronics engineer and eventually became supervisor of the plant he worked in and her mother was a pediatrician. After the birth of their daughter however, her mother chose to be a stay-at-home mom to ensure she had a proper upbringing.

As Alonsa grew, she became quite popular with kids in her age group, especially the boys. But it was around her mid teens that she found herself more interested in other girls. When she was on the verge of turning 18, her parents proposed sending her to an all-girls school believing a normal college was no place for her to get the best education. To their surprise, she warmed up to the idea almost immediately, though it wasn't for her own education, but that part was kept secret.

Unfortunately for Alonsa, Shokushu wasn't exactly the paradise she envisioned. Eventually like all students before her, when "graduation" came about, she realized she was never going to see her family or friend ever again. After the ADD saved her from being enslaved, it took her a couple of months to fully accept this and move on from her depression.

Personality: Alonsa almost seems like two different people when on a mission and when on her free time. During a mission, at best she acts indifferent keeping her focus on her task. But her loyalty to those accompanying her remains strong. In her spare time however, she is a bit more outgoing and friendly, but is especially nice to those closest to her.

Virgin? No
Piercing or Tattoos: None
Language: English
Likes: Being physically active, listening to music when relaxing
Activities: Yoga, sparring, mostly physical activities
Magic? None
Weapons of choice: Any small hand gun with a silencer to avoid detection
Equipment: Whatever is needed on her missions, but prefers to keep tools to a minimum
Fighting style: Alonsa prefers stealth over direct combat and doesn't usually taken on opponents. If someone or something is in her way, she either take them out quickly and quietly, or find an alternate path to her goal.

Motivation: Alonsa is hoping to find an alien that had raped her when she was still a student. This is something she usually keeps to herself not wanting others to think she's in it for her own selfish reasons.

Special Attributes: Stealth seems to be her best attribute as she's very fast on her feet and is known to startle others because they don't hear her approaching unless she deliberately makes any noise.

Behavior: See Personality
Weaknesses: She can sometimes let herself get overconfident which causes her to rush into places without observing the area and making sure it's clear of guards or traps.

Appearance:

Ship/Vehicle:

Last edited by Alonsa on Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:01 am

Post Re: Alonsa Lysea
Welcome aboard.

Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:55 am

Thank you Tinman.

Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:27 am

Another addition to our ranks is always great news! Welcome aboard.

Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:47 am

Welcome, it good to see antoher agent in the field.

I love adventure!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]