View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 3:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 A woman from another time & reality 

Post A woman from another time & reality
Name: Zephrina Cochrane(original forgotten name: Erica Riley)

Place of Birth: Quebec Canada

Former Shokushu Student? Yes

Nationality: Mutt

Hair Color: White

Eye Color: Brown

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Skin Tone: pale

Pubic Hair: White; neatly well groomed patch

Distinguishing features: Immeasurable intellect, Nerve reactive sensation creating false fox ears & tail(worn constantly, made of protein structures thus making it confused often for living material) The metallic sleeve covering left her arm and part of her hand(attached directly to nervous system, made of billions of nanites fused together thus is made of a highly dense metallic psuedo-living tissue almost)

Height: 5' 6"

Weight:113 lbs

Bust: 37C

Waist:27

Hips:38

Psychological Profile: She's considered rather unstable

Personality: She's very light hearted in almost every situation; even those she's taking very seriously if she isn't sounding happy and smiling... she is far beyond pissed off...

Virgin?: no

Piercing or Tattoos: None

Language: English; Chloric(the universal language of flora[plants]) (Can understand most due to a universal translator)

Activities: Inventing, reading, swimming,

Miscellaneous: She has a photographic memory; She if from another reality's future, everything she wears is usually made of nanites(clothes, her arm thing, her ears and tail) thus is treated as a psuedo-living tissue.

Magic?: minor empathy(feeling perception); Ability to communicate with plant life.

Weapons of choice:Dual high yield Phase pistols(of her own design)

Equipment: Universal Translator, A transparent Visor that works as various scanners, and a personal forcefield(doesn't wear any actual armor; so wear this down and she's defenseless)

Fighting style:Northern mantis

Motivation:Her primary motivation is Anger her secondary is human advancement.

Capabilities:quick thought, agile movement and highly advanced enlightened mind

Weaknesses:Her lack of stability; her refusal to wear armor; her love of plants

Ship/Vehicle: The Phoenix

History: Formerly she was known as Erica Riley in a slightly different reality on in which the Alliance fight to free slaves from the HAI(Human Abduction Institute) which sell human girls to various benifactors. Much of her life in shokushu was devoted to finding a way to escape after being informed of the truth behind her glorious gift of an 'education'. She worked night after night(and rape after rape) until she finally finished the two things she'd require to free herself; however she couldn't escape while on the island... She programmed a batch of nanites with an activation sequence and the exact parameters of her 'wormhole generator' and injected them into her bloodstream shortly before graduation. Her luck improved when she was sold to a master who was quite kind; feeding her whatever and however much she wanted before violating her. She seemed to eat pounds more food than she needed however this was part of her plan. Finally after two years of torture, her mind snapping she activated the sequence and was taken away from her 'owner' In the 'wormhole' however something change in her; She viewed the heart of time... it gave her understanding and intellect beyond that of a normal human, 'enlightenment' her hair color suddenly became solid white as she emerged on the exit into an ADD cargo hold... unknown to her however... it hadn't been a wormhole but a quantum fissure, it had instantly sealed behind her and left her stranded in an alternate reality... one in which she didn't belong... She had forgotten quite a few things as she looked at the device on her arm confused at what it did. When agents came to check what had happened she attacked them with the thought they were the same organization that had sold her. It took awhile but, eventually she was convinced that she was truly in a different reality with no way home... Deciding she should take up their cause to stop the trade of human slaves she took their training course completing it in record time. With some of her earlier inventions sent to this reality's version of her brother marked 'Do not read until 2012' and a new vision in her mind and a second chance to make a difference she finished work on her solo FTL vessel armed to the teeth breaking her once sacred vow against designing armaments she took her role as ADD field scientist.

((not enough ADD agents around so I decided to add mine too... hope this doesn't hurt ariana's position in the alliance ;^^))

Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:18 am

Arrgh, welcome to Shokushu! Alucard'll have to start using ye soon, once International Talk Like A Pirate Day be over and I get me inspiration back!

Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:01 pm
Profile YIM

Not at all. I'm always glad to see fresh meat up on the block.

Tells the add agent with an evil smile

I apolgize for my character as you can see he's not as civil as Keemari is.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]