View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 A.D.D Special Agent, Alisa Milly Washington. 

Post A.D.D Special Agent, Alisa Milly Washington.
ADD Agent Bio/Profile

Name: Alisa Milly Washington

Place of Birth: Salt Lake City, Utah(UT).
Former Shokushu Student? No.
Nationality: American
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Blue
Ethnicity: White
Skin Tone: Warm.
Pubic Hair: Red (Shaven)
Distinguishing features: Alisa has burning red hair and bright blue eyes. Alisas hair is loose with the flanks held in twin tails.
Height: 5' 4" (162 centimeters)
Weight: 175.3 pounds (79.51 kilograms)
Bust: 32C
Waist: 21
Hips: 32
Background: Alisa Milly Washington is originally from Salt Lake City, Utah in the United States of America were she was born and raised on her family farm that never seemed to grow or raise anything but a ever expanding collection of broken down cars and motorcycles. Back home Alisa was a normal girl and enjoyed the simple things such as ice skating, bowling, and origami. Alisa was also proud of being a self proclaimed bacon enthusiast, lifelong internet gaming junkie, beer expert, foodaholic, and nerd with a deep interest in cars, motorcycles, boats, and planes. Honestly anything with a engine that could go fast, Alisa had a desire to jump inside and race off. It was one of the biggest reason why she ended up getting into drag racing and other vehicle sports at such a young age. It was this reason as well as her over protective father who would rather have her jumping into races cars and running away from the boys, instead of letting those same boys try and get into his little girls pants.

Alisa was always a good driver, and was even sponsored by standard brand paint company's and numerous other franchises, however always looking for a faster ride and a need for spreed Alisa for a short time did work test driving new models of cars for different automotive companies and even participated in motor sport events, ((Alisia especially loved the cosplay events, dressing as Asuka, from Evangelion, riding an Akira inspired motorcycle was a dream come true)).

Eventually Alisa's need for speed lead her into joining the United States Air force where she at first got into drone piloting, however she found the method extremely boring and worked her way up into becoming a F-22 raptor pilot. Alisa enjoyed the thrill of going super sonic and after only a couple months in the air force she was approached by some government suits who claimed she was perfect for a a "top secret, special forces program". Alisia gladly accepted the opportunity, however she had no idea where this decision would take her...

Psychological Profile: Alisa is a thrill seeker and has a pretty solid psych profile for a person who is willing to go above and beyond her physical limits.
Personality: Weird. Alisa is described as having a rather eccentric and chaotically erratic. Her face constantly fixed in an smug expression with her eyes almost gleam with excitement.
Virgin? Yes
Piercing or Tattoos: N/a
Language: English, and Galactic Basic.
Likes: Ice skating, Bowling, Origami, Back, Beer, All foods, The Internet, Speed, Racing, Piloting.
Activities: Alisa's actives are racing vehicles, piloting fighter crafts, online gaming, and physical training.
Miscellaneous: Alisa's blood type is O+, her Zodiac sigh is Gemini, and her current status is single. Alisa's favorite color is violet, her favorite food is stake tacos, her favorite music is Dance pop and her favorite song is Handclap by Fitz and the Tantrums.
Magic? N/a
Weapons of choice: Semi-Automatic Pistols, and Semi-Automatic Rifles.
Equipment: Alisa has very little in terms of equipment outside her ship but typically body armor, an automatic rifle, an automatic pistol, a knife, stun gun, and handcuffs.
Fighting style: If it can be avoided Alisa will try to stay out of melee and prefers to shoot at a distance and then close into short range. If she is desperate she has sufficient self-defense training to protect herself and is good in a fist fight.
Motivation: Alisia is motivated by the duty to server the A.D.D and fill the role she joined. Alisia is also motivated by her thrill seeking.
Special Attributes: Alisa is a good shot with a pistol and and good piloting skills and is not a half bad investigator. She can usually find what she is trying to track down, however brining it in is totally different story…
Capabilities: An excellent shot, and an excellent pilot. Due to the necessity for field agents Alisa has also focused into her spy work, as well as deep cover operations.
Weaknesses: Alisa is known to get cocky and do things outside her ability resulting in mistakes and even critical errors, and in a effort to make up for this she will stubbornly not call in for support when she needs it. As stated she is a tad stubborn and tends to focus on a particular task without seeing the ‘big picture’.
Ship/Vehicle: On joining the A.D.D Alisa was issued an E.F.S Toronto Zabvra Kalach-class scout ship she nicknamed The Ferrari since it reminds her of her favorite brand of sports cars. The Ferrari is equipped with forward-facing mounted light missiles, a defence phasic shield array, and twin Ion pulse engines. Alisa takes great pride in her ship and keeps it spic and span.

Last edited by Alisa on Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:35 pm

Post Re: A.D.D Special Agent, Alisa Milly Washington.
Hey there again everyone, you all might know me as Diva, Nesa, Lena, Athena, and my most recent one ((before this character)) Kazixia, as well as a few other characters I've made but hardly ever use.

I apologize if its annoying, I just enjoy making characters and fine my self wanting to make a new one very time I come up with a neat concept lol

Anyway, this one is more or less finished and I'm happy with how it turned out.

If there are any issues please let me know, I like to keep everything as canonical as possible for the lore of the site. :oops:

Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:43 pm

Well it looks fine to me granted I'm not a big expert.

But welcome to the ADD Space. Where Thrills are around every corner. Can't wait to have your character in one of my characters clutches ;)

Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:43 pm

Thanks Starla, I hope those thrill are as exciting as they sound.

Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:53 am

I shall try my best my dear.

Hope you find some fun times as well..maybe we can discuss some fun ideas in the future.

Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:09 pm

Welcome aboard.

Like an idiot who's thoughts go nowhere ... XXXholic

Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:15 pm

Thank you both for welcome :D

Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]