View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 9:36 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Rememberance and Romance (Taisie) 

Post Re: Rememberance and Romance (Taisie)
The dark witch watched as Taisie began to channel as wisps of shadow flowed from the woman's hands. "Beyond sending forth one of my current spells at point blank range, not really," she answered, "I never considered myself skilled enough to effectively use my physical attacks in combat much less with my hands charged with magic." Despite never really considering it, Kanoe was never one to refuse learning new magic. The more she learned, the better her chances of fighting monsters or at least the monsters that do not have her on a leash already.

She allowed her eyes to adjust so her mana sight would catch how the threads of mana weave about the kunoichi. It seemed similar to some of her attack spells but instead of gathering and forming outside her body it would simply condense and gather within the woman. "I would love to learn your style. I am a bit concerned about what the backlash would be. Casting from outside the body can be damaging enough but this mana would still be inside me when it activates. But a little pain had never stopped me before." She smiled faintly. At least the attack can be used on humans without killing them. Kanoe had been looking for a few spells that would just disable instead of kill.

"Will we be starting with this spell you showed me, Taisie?" she asked as she stretched a little bit. Her body was still completely relaxed from the woman's massage. Whether she could successfully learn this magic or not, the witch was rather eager to try. Knowledge was power for magic users.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:17 pm

"No, not this... particular spell. It was a fast and easy enough example, but it has its drawbacks. After all, dark magic takes a little of you each time and replaces it with something of its own.

You've already resolved yourself to going until you've reached your limits.

Trust me; you won't have any backlashes that will be of magic blasting you back as well. But there will be some... even pain. But you seem determined so I doubt you'll give up even after I tell you that dark magic will turn you and your lover... but I'm sure you already knew that."

Gripping her own palms, the dark wisps seem to spark angrily in her hands. As if wanting to come out of her body, Taisie controls it enough that it dissipates, but upon opening her palm the burn marks show how angry her dark magic was. Such a display of self mutilation was one thing; the dark magic suddenly springing from her palm to heal her wound completely was another.

"My own magic heals my flesh wounds as if they are nothing. The reason my magic has built this healing process is because I've been in many... many fights before. You magic accommodates your daily activity so in truth the more you fight, the less you will hurt. Let's learn how to use a very basic property. I'm going to teach you how to penetrate the human body and then maybe in this one lesson I will teach you what to do after your magic has seeped into another's skin."

Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:55 pm

"I am quite aware of what embracing dark magic will lead to. My lover understands as well and is already showing changes similar to myself." With monsters teaching her more about her darkness, it was no surprise that Kanoe had changed much from the stolid antisocial woman she was years ago. Her desire for power was ever growing the more she learned her dark art. Her personality and urges have grown much darker as well as she showed no concern for using people and toying with them like they were her own little pets. Even her sex life had grown nearly out of control due to her lusts and desires mixing with the teachings of the monsters. She was a very lucky woman to have someone like Clarice understand her special needs.

"Well being able to heal my own wounds would be helpful. But how exactly are we going to practice channeling into another person?" she asked softly, "My magic is rather volatile and I would prefer not to pump that sort of mana into your body. That would be no better than me throwing fireballs at you to test if they work."

Taisie's mana seemed similar to her's in some aspects. The chaotic clashing of sparks between the woman's hands was very much like her mana was all the time inside her. Dark magic was a struggle for some people as they fight against their own deepest and darkest desires lest you let it control you. But, neither of them had to worry about such things. They know what they were getting into and had their reasons to continue on this path.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:57 pm

"I don't remember giving you permission to use my own body as a guinea pig, my friend."

Whether or not it was humorous of Taisie's reaction, she was fervent on not putting her body on the line quite yet until she herself fully understood Kanoe's dark magic. She gives a soft smile and shakes her head to the woman, even giving a soft chuckle or two before sighing.

"And even if I did allow you, there is no way of knowing how my own mana would react to yours. Especially I am aware of it coming? Oh no... no, you're going to practice channeling it back into yourself before you even think of doing an outside target. Rather not see someone display signs of pain or agony as your magic severs a body part... in which it can do very easily..."

Taisie steps to Kanoe and gently takes her hand into her own. A fluttering finger tip outline the lines of her palm, as if she were testing the waters of what Kanoe's magic was and how different it was from her own. She narrows her eyes and blinks rather curiously as she continues to read Kanoe's palm, seemingly astonished by a find. It wasn't until she displayed her own palm next to her did she give a soft "Hm".

"Well... you won't have to worry of your mana reacting to me too much... all except for one line... our palms match completely. Strange... I don't think anyone's come close to matching my palm before...

Well, it makes this easier but, oddly easier."

Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:24 am

"I never said you did," she smiled seeing Taisie was at least a little amused on the matter. She did not need to be told on how mana reacts with others. Aurora's inner storm revealed plenty and that was just against fire magic. The witch doubts the kunoichi would want their clothes blown off for the sake of training.

Kanoe blinked as her hand was take by the other woman. The ninja woman seemed focused in studying her palm as a finger gently traced the lines as if she were some sort of fortune teller. "Matching palms?" she was confused, "And I thought you were going to tell me my future." she added with a smirk.

"I am not sure what any of that means but I suppose it is good enough that things will be easier, yes?" the witch continued, "But why does it matter anyway? You already said you were not going to be a guinea pig. How am I suppose to channel mana into myself exactly? I suppose that would be safer in the end." Or at least safer for Taisie. She was not so sure about herself just yet.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:29 pm

"People channel differently then others. Pretty much everyone channels slightly differently then anyone else and it gives them uniqueness like a thumbprint. But on the occasion people match... which means channeling through said person will be just like an extension of your body. I just find it rather unique and... coincidental that you and I can channel easily through each other. Seems... we are not too different."

Her explanation made some sense. After all different parts and curves of the hand actually make a difference when it comes to channeling magic. Such use will make the palm accommodate such mana through since it is one of the most frequently used projections to help channel mana out of the body.

"In diminutive terms, it will be almost like a gentle touch will help us channel through each other's bodies more easily. I'm happy about that considering how this is slightly dangerous. But I'm now quite curious... considering I've only read these sort of channeling’s in scrolls. I have never had a practicing partner before."

She clears her throat to get back into her teaching. Exemplifying by putting her hands together, she instructs Kanoe to do the same.

"Channeling within yourself will better help you understand what you are doing to another person. This particular part will not hurt as I will ask you to use just a little bit and not a lot if you may. You must get in tune with your own body at such degrees that you will not cause more then intended injury upon an opponent."

Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:42 pm

She could understand things like mental ability and emotions effecting magic but matters of the body itself were mostly outside her scope. Having more physical stamina did help with the strain the magic causes. She did not know that the body can effect the very flow of mana itself. Guess it makes sense, it could explain why some people cannot channel at all even they tried.

Kanoe did remember attempting something similar to what Taisie mentioned with Clarice. But back then her lover's mana was far more pure than her dark magicks. The sensation was warming and felt foreign to her while her lover felt cold as her tainted mana flowed through their bodies. Perhaps someone more attuned to dark mana would be more compatible.

Such thoughts and ideas had to wait as the kunoichi cleared her throat, bringing both their attentions back to the teaching at hand. The dark witch followed Tai's lead, putting her hands together. "So only a little..." she said more to herself. It was easier said than done with her overabundance of mana. Sighing softly, she concentrates and tries to only guide a few strands of black mana through her hands into the other. Kanoe took long deep breaths as her body tensed slightly, still having some difficulties controlling her powerful magic.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:13 pm

"Stop that," Taisie very coldly puts, breaking the woman's channeling and concentration and roughly hitting the woman on the forehead with her index finger and stares very coldly at the woman.

"Your determination is something to marvel at but your connection with your mana is way, way off. I see it, how you're fighting your own damn body to make magic happen. It's no wonder you've had backlashes like you have. Why are you trying to control your mana like you are its superior? You do not treat your gifts in other skills like painting or drawing by demanding your fingers to do the work so why in the world would you try and do that to something that is a living force?"

She sighs at the woman before coming around her and taking her hands gently into hers. Putting them back together she puts her own over Kanoe's and breathes slowly in concentration.

"You need to learn you will never control what your body does. The sooner you accept that notion the sooner your mana will be able to be channeled, not controlled into doing so. Now... try again, this time with a lot less force and it will happen. I will guide you with my own... now try."

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:59 pm

She frowned as the finger painfully pokes her forehead. It was not like she wanted to force it. Mana would rush out of her body easily if she let it. Doing such would be like trying to fill a glass by putting it under a waterfall. If she did not control the flow, the backlashes would have been alot worse than minor burns and bruises.

Before the dark witch could get anymore ruffled by the woman's comments, the kunoichi was already behind her. The woman's full breasts pressed against her back, rubbing gently with each deep breath. Her hands were taken and placed together once more. Slowly her breathing matched the other woman's. The past was already forgotten as her body relaxed and pressed a bit closer to the young woman.

"I will try..." she said softly, "But I do have alot of mana, it can quickly flood out of control if I did not keep a tight rein on it.." With that, she began to channel once more. Kanoe gasped softly as the dark threads of mana began to rush out into her hands and out into the other. Despite the dangers, she found herself resting more and more against Tai's body. Her breathing grew longer and deeper as a flood of warmth began to fill her. Channeling always had a euphoric feel to it, even the most vile and tainted mana felt so good flowing in her veins. The more she channeled though, the more her darker urges surfaced. With such a strong and beautiful woman pressed behind her, it was difficult not to let the mana just run free while her thoughts drift to little dreams involving the young kunoichi.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:16 pm

“I realize you can hurt me in this position if you must understand completely. But this is also a way for me to learn… and for me to help you.”

She knew very well of Kanoe’s urges, having had some herself with Vera it was not surprising and quite honestly she could not care if the woman succumbed to wanting to feel her up at this point. Her own dark urges were surfacing, allowing Kanoe to sense them as she tries to channel once more. Even she was not so experienced to ignore how her body was feeling being close to such a simalarly dark woman.

As soon as Kanoe began to channel, it was a rather puzzling moment. She sooner expected Kanoe’s mana to try and transfer into her to seek power; being not under Kanoe’s skilled hands it was a force that did as it pleased.

She no sooner thought those lines of words before she realized Kanoe was feeding it its urges. A sudden wisp of mana transferred between Kanoe’s hands but some managed to jump into her own palm. Taisie had learned to interact with her mana and it was calm compared to Kanoe’s, but the sudden wisp of uncontrollable desires sparked her own mana into reacting.

“Hmph, such a petty way of going…” she murmurs before her body simply controls the wisps that had escaped Kanoe’s grasp and fed it back into her.

“I expect your urges are surfacing… as are mine. It is alright, Kanoe. Dark magic needs dark urges. Do not be ashamed of it or it will consume you. Accept it… and open your eyes.”

Upon which she opened her eyes she would notice a very bright blue light coming from her palms. The dark wisps had turned into sparks as they normally did but it seemed a bond was formed between her and her mana that created such light.

“You have begun the process of being at least a much smoother channeler, Kanoe. But you have a long way to go. This, however, shows you do have something after all in controlling mana. You’ve just discovered you have a sliver of light magic qualities. Now where do you think you got that from?”

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:38 pm

A faint almost inaudible moan sighed from Kanoe's lips as the mana continued to flare and rush through her body. Despite many teachings from monsters to let go and enjoy her near uncontrollable urges, she still had a habit of fighting back till she could take no more. Hearing Taisie, a fellow student and human, say it caused her body to melt into the other woman's arms. The kunoichi admitting to having urges like her own and agreeing to teachings from those vile creatures, she had no reason to fight it anymore.

Kanoe purred faintly, feeling better by the second. She complied to Tai's suggestion and opened her eyes to see the blue glow eminating from her hands. At least she was showing some progress. Perhaps this was only a basic skill she should already have but this was still progress and a step closer to gaining more in her dark art.

The mention of light magic was a bit shocking. But her lover was able to learn dark magic from her so perhaps it was possible afterall. Kanoe did not answer the question, she merely continued to channel as she gently rubbed up against Taisie's body. "Mmm... You do not seem like the sort of person who would embrace such desires.." she said with a soft coo.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:53 pm

Taisie felt her own body surging as the woman was releasing her own urges. Being so close, it was hard to not resist and perhaps give into her own urges sooner then what she probably will. She already knew that having contact would awaken those primal wants and needs. The need to be lustful and full with sexual desire; Vera had taken the liberty of awakening those repressed urges and now it was flexing its new freedom once more.

“And you do not seem to be the type to have such a deep bond with anyone either. But from your reactions… and my own knowledge I think it’s safe to say that we have more then meets the eye. I just happen to wait until I feel intimate enough…”

Her words were soft, much more so then normal and it seemed she was becoming heated. Her hot breath playing on the woman was tantalizing, but even through mixed feelings Taisie decided to do something she and perhaps Kanoe would be unhappy about- she pulls away the moment she felt Kanoe had her balance.

“You’re channeling on your own now… I realize that you and I… share a lot in common. But I’m not sure if I can bring myself… to getting close to anyone in such a friendly way.”

Taisie’s shield was formidable to break and unbroken it remained despite her want to help and receive some teaching from the woman as well. Some times the woman wondered if she was incapable of having nothing more then just friends that saw her from time to time.

“I’m more used to being anti-social. Being such is something I’m familiar with…”

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:50 pm

She smiled faintly at Tai's remark. Alot has changed. She was once anti-social just like this woman. Now her eyes find themselves lingering on the pleasures of flesh and see the potential uses others may have. Difficult to say if such a change was an improvement but Kanoe did not seem to mind in the end.

The witch sighed softly as the kunoichi pulled away suddenly. She was pleased to have caught on to this new exercise and technique. It would be something good to pass the time when she did not feel like causing unwanted damage to her room.

Kanoe turned to face the woman, stepping closer. A soft crackle of energy could be seen as she pulled her hands away finally, ending the channel. "You said so yourself, accept your urges. But, if you are so worried that you may like it too much," she added with a smirk, "You can always just use me for 'training' and we can leave it at that. I promise I won't bite...much." She doubts that even the cold kunoichi did not miss what she meant by 'training'. Perhaps they were opposites in their beliefs. Taisie accepts her urges but does not follow them while the dark witch embraced her urges and enjoyed every moment of it.

She moved closer and gently brought a hand to the woman's cheek. "The choice is yours, Taisie. I will respect your decision either way but it would be a pity to pass on an opportunity to be with someone so...compatible. If we are to attempt to link our mana, we may have to be closer." Her breasts gently pressed against Tai's. Heated breaths caress over the woman's lips as she smiled faintly.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:57 pm

“Hmph, don’t proceed to think that because I merely pull away does not mean I have lingering thoughts of what might become of our relationship. Or is that just your urges trying to goad me I wonder?”

Of course she was not harsh at all and understood her term for ‘training’, but she saw it more as an insult to the woman to freely suggest to Taisie to use her in releasing her wants and needs. She simply turns her head with a dark smirk while her arms are crossed and proceeds to a chair to sit down and look at the woman from her position.

“Hmph… what a lovely way of putting yourself in the category of a strumpet. Forgive me for my formalities, but I hold you in too high respect to agree in using you in such a manner. I would only agree if it were consensual on both sides… and that you are single.”

Turning her eyesight to another corner of the room, she smiles and shakes her head rather slowly.

“Even a cold person as myself can comprehend some form of things that are off limits unless otherwise spoken of. Unless you’re going to tell me Clarice-san is alright with this sort of thing, I don’t think I can bring myself to accepting my urges in such a time.

Your lover did after all help me evade punishment for a crime I did not commit. I have too much respect for you and your lover to put you in a rather unpleasant situation if your relationship is of the more common stipulations between couples. Am I wrong to think this way?”

Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:40 pm

She smiled faintly though she was insulted by Taisie's worries. "Do you really think I am the sort to cheat on my lover? Seems you thought less of me than I thought," she frowned, "Just like myself, she is learning to embrace her own urges. I know she has bedded with other women before just as she knows the same of me."

Sighing softly, the witch merely leaned against the wall. Her arms crossed. "So much for that..." she said softly, "We might as well continue training since that seems to be your focus." She was more annoyed than aroused now. The moment had passed and there was no point in trying to step backwards to try again.

The woman claimed it was for respect for her but it was more trying to defend Taisie's own feelings on the matter, not the witch's image. It did not matter now. Kanoe sighed softly as she returned to the table. "Seems I am able to channel through my body easily enough. I felt some of my mana enter you as well. What should we move onto next?" It was fine. Taisie seemed to prefer to focus on just cold hard facts. Kanoe will just have to respect the relationship as it is.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:59 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next