View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 6:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next
 First day... (open) 

Krystal smiled to herself, pleased with the looks of awe her work was bringing from the other girls. She looked to Madison as she explained her personality, and nodded lightly, taking another bite from the chocolate. "Oh yea, I can be like that sometimes, but I'm normally the non-confrontational type. My mother always said I was more of a lover than a fighter. "

Krys looked over to Katrina, and shook her head lightly. " Katrina, are you okay? you heaven't said much." A yawn escaped Krystal's lips, and she looked down at her watch. It was much later than she was used to being awake, and she glanced around the room.

" Is anyone uncomfortable with a girl changing in front of them? It's a bit late, and I want to change into something a little more comfortable than this." She shrugged to herself, normally defending her seamingly irrational comments, " Just got used to the habit of changing in front of others back home; I was on the volleyball team."

Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:34 am
Profile YIM

Emily was a bit surprised by her question. She blushed a little.

"Um, no, go ahead. I used to play volleyball in highschool, too," she said. Though this was true, Emily still wasn't entirely comfortable watching girls change. She resolved to keep close track of her "not family friendly" side...

I love being cute!

Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:18 am
Profile YIM

"I can always turn around." I said, shrugging. "Though I've neer really been on a sports team back in school."

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:26 pm
Profile WWW

Krystal smiled lightly, and unbuttoned the white blouse she had on. Looking down, her eyes following her fingers as her chest pushed it's way out from between the cloth. Her bra kept her confined as best as it could, as she dropped her blouse to her hands, and set it on the chair near-by. Her hands then went up to her hair, and she untied her long red hair, with blonde highlights. Looking up, several strands of her hair had crossed her eyes, and her arms slowly moved to cover her chest.

Looking around the room, exposed as she was, she felt alot less confiedent about her actions. With long strides, she crossed to her suitcase, and took out a slim, loose white shirt, and slid it over her head quickly. Keeping her back to the other girls, realising she could have slipped away for a moment, but for some reason just took her shirt off in front of everyone, she grabbed one of her loose, shorter skirts, and glanced around the room. "Umm, I'm sorry. If you will excuse me, I'll slip away to change my skirt. "

Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:11 am
Profile YIM

Emily was surprised that Krystal would actually change infront of several girls she didn't know. Although, after seeing just part of what was underneath that clothing, she really didn't care.

She felt a twinge of disappointment when Krystal put her shirt on. This girl was beautiful.

'Oh yeah...' she thought, 'I'm just wearing this towel, aren't I?'

"Um, you don't have to leave on my account; I really don't mind..."

I love being cute!

Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:56 am
Profile YIM

"Even though you're not exactly dressed yourself there Emily?" I said, casting a side glance at the towel-clad girl.

Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:11 am
Profile WWW

"I guess not..."

I love being cute!

Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:46 pm
Profile YIM

Krystal smiled lightly, and looked to Emily, "Oh yea, I was meaning to ask, aren't you going to get dressed? I mean it has to be a little cold in here."

She slipped out of her long black skirt, wearing a pair of t-back lavander panties. She looked down at her left leg, a very light scar remaind, before slidding into the shorter black skirt. She then pulled out her chair, and slipped into it, her legs crossing lightly, her fingers crossing each other as they rested over her knee.

" Well if you want, I have a few things you could try on. They might be a bit small, but I always get things a little large for myself as well." She shook out her hair again, running her fingers through it another time. She was very proud of her hair, and enjoyed the feel of it in her fingers. She enjoyed it even more when other people played with her hair.
" I wouldn't mind sharing my clothes."

Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:27 pm
Profile YIM

"Yeah...I don't know if mine'll really fit you...I'm rather wide-shouldered so a number of my shirts are kinda big.." I said.

Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:25 pm
Profile WWW

"Umm, I guess I could borrow somethng..." she began, a little redder now, "if that's okay with you."

I love being cute!

Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:50 pm
Profile YIM

Laughing lightly, "That's true Madison, ha ha. But then again, none of us are really the same size. It's all just trying to see what fits."

Krystal smiled, and leaned over to look in her suit-case, her back to the rest of the room. "Humm... all I have are mini-skirts, a few white and black t-shirts, and some white button-up blouses."

Shuffuling through the clothes, she took out a few shirts, and a skirt. Then she looked Emily over and blushed lightly, "Umm, I'm not sure if you want to borrow my underwear, or just go comando underneath the skirt and shirt."

Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:26 pm
Profile YIM

She laughed weakly. "I think I should, umm, wear something underneath..."

Emily stood and moved over to Krystal, looking into the suitcase.

"That skirt looks a little longer, and, hmm... I like that blouse..."

I love being cute!

Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:25 pm
Profile YIM

Looking Emily up and down, Krystal grinned lightly, "Those are among my favorites." She dropped the few she had, and picked up the two Emily pointed out. She then zipped up the case, and flipped it over. There were two zippers around the side, and the one that was now on top, lead to another part of the case, smaller, containing several of her bra's and panties. She blushed lightly, feeling a little strange about letting another girl search through her clothes.

"Umm... you can take your pick of any color..." Inside were all sorts of colors, matching sets they seamed. She was a very neat person, visible through how carefully her clothes were packed in the case.

Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:08 pm
Profile YIM

"Sionce I'm, well, bigger than you are... I'll just borrow these panties."

She took out a pair of lavender panties and took the clothes Krys was holding for her.

"Now, where should I put these on?"

I love being cute!

Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:43 am
Profile YIM

"Wow. More organized then I am." I said, glancing in. "Just just kinda throw in my clothes. Only thing really neat in my wardrobe are the school uniforms."

Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:16 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next