View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 4:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Examination #0938 - Ishtar Denise Rocha 

Post Re: Examination #0938 - Ishtar Denise Rocha
The blue haired princess's head shot skywards as she felt the dildo move slowly into her flower. It fit her perfectly as she could feel how big it was inside her. She gasped as moved deeper and deeper with in her. Her hands reached down as wrapped around Misralla's arms as she gently squees the knight's hands in reaction to dildo's slow thrust into her body.

Ahh...Ahhh....it's so perfect. Ohh....It so amazing.... She let out a small moan as she felt her knight protector drift across her clit. Slowly, Ishtar could feel a wave of pleasure begin to build withing her.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:59 am

Misralla smiled to herself as she heard Ishtar's voice, and felt her hands clutching her own. It was approaching time to draw this little illusion to a close. It had served it's purpose in arousing the student in a scenario where she wouldn't try to fight the pleasure, such resistance was not part of this test. Of course she was going to give Ishtar her first orgasm in her own private fantasy.

It was to that aim that the dildo was thrusted harder and faster into Ishtar's welcoming cunt. It was to that aim that Misralla's skilled fingers started focusing on the very sensitive part's of Ishtar's body. Finger's almost constantly flicked across her clit, gently caressing and teasing her sensitve nub, along with other, less obvious and only slightly less sensitive nerve clusters. To make things even more pleasureable for Ishtar Misralla slipped into the student's mind again, her psychic abilities tweaking the human's senses so that the pleasure was even stronger and the sensations were even more intense.

The Midrozi are currently prowling the space lanes, and their survey team on Shokushu are evaluating the various students.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:24 am

Ahh, this is so amazing. Ohhh! There! There! Ishtar could feel the dildo begin to thrust faster and harder into her flower. Ishtar moans and grunts become more frequent as her breathing became shallow. She could feel fingers dances over her clit, driving the princess wild with arousal. Soon the wave of pleasure had brought the blue haired beauty to edge of ecstasy, anything would drive her over.

It was then she suddenly felt the thrusts and caresses. Ishtar didn't understand how it happen, not suspecting Misralla's mental manipulation. But she had little time to dwell on it as she found herself going over the edge. AHHHHHHH! Ishtar's head point skyward again as she let out a loud moan that filled the cave. Her back stiffened as she felt the full impact of her orgasm. Her hands squeezed the knight protector's arms as tightly as she could.

Ishtar voice finally faded away as her head fell forward as she dealt with the after spasms of her climax. It had been the most intense dream she had ever had...

Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:14 pm

When Ishtar orgasmed Misralla's hand continued to thrust, however as she went quiet the world around them seemed to flicker and warp as Mirria dispelled her illusion. All of a sudden Ishtar was back in the forest. Her position was identical to the one she had been in her dream, although as awareness returned and her mind and body were finally rejoined she was hit with the wave of pleasure from her bodies own orgasm, joining the orgasm she had felt while trapped in the illusion. Misralla was still fucking her cunt with ... something. It was invisible for now, but the shape exactly matched the dildo she had been using earlier. It had been quite easy for Girran to project a exact copy to the dildo used in the illusionary dream.

If you remain good and welcome what we do to you human you will get to feel that again, and again. I can give you pleasure beyond anything you even fantasied about in your wildest dreams if I so wish. I could also give you a pain that would make you beg for death within seconds ... I may not be allowed to kill or mark you, after all a damaged slave would be worth less, but I do not need such crude techniques to cause pain. You will do everything I say you will do, and you will welcome everything we do with your body. Every time you slip up and do not I will punish you. Do you understand ... Girl? The voice was musical, sweet, and underlined with a contempt and arrogence. The voice of someone who didn't consider what they were talking to to be anywhere near them, who considered others to be little more than wild animals needing to be tamed.

The Midrozi are currently prowling the space lanes, and their survey team on Shokushu are evaluating the various students.

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:29 pm

Ishtar suddenly was surprised as she saw the cave melt away and soon she found herself in the forrest. She looked around and saw a pair of female hands down at her nether regions as something, something she could see was still thrusting into her flower. She moaned as she felt a strong thrust enter again.

It was then she heard her knight protector, the voice was the same but the tone was completely different, it was filled with contempt, it was filled with authority, it was filled with darkness. It became clear what the conditions were, there was little Ishtar could do to resist. Ahhh....I understand...Ohhh...please, don't hurt me.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:43 pm

At Ishtar's words Misralla released the projection and stepped back from Ishtar. Despite nothing holding it the projection continued to thrust into her cunt, Girran's abilities more than enough to maintain such a gentle movement ... well relativly gentle. Considering Girran could propel a projection to move as fast as a bolt from his bolt rifle the movements were slow. However if anything the pace of the thrusts sped up, as did the size of the projection. It became less about giving Ishtar pleasure, and more trying to find the limits of her body and what it could take.

See? How many times do I have to tell you two that humans are quite inteligent, well for an animal at least. They learn very quickly, and understand what course of action they should follow. Misralla spoke, her tone disinterested. For this particualr part she was simply an observer, this was Girran's action and Mirria had already pulled on a visor and was using it to record and monitor the various medical readings from Ishtar. Misralla would have to go over them later, but for now was content to not have to put on the confining and, since it expanded one's field of view, confusing visor.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:01 pm

Ishtar suddenly felt the something in her flower begin to speed up in its thrusts. She could feel whatever it was in her suddenly get larger. Ahhh…It so…Ohhh…so big!!! Ishtar began to pant as the increased girth and speed left her little time to catch her breath. Her moans become louder and more frequent as she struggled to keep up with what she felt. Her hands attempted to reach out for something to grab onto as she struggled to endure the assault going on in her flower.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:00 pm

Girran simply smiled at Ishtar's words, his form lazing back against a tree. Such simple and weak projections did not really require much effort from him to maintain, and as fun as it was proving the dominance of the Jarri in general, and the Midrozi in particular, the enjoyment wasn't lessened by him relaxing a little. In fact at times that could be a very effective tool in an examinaition, or even a proper training session. It was amazing just how poorly a mind coped with the fact they were being fucked by someone who wasn't really paying them any attention, once had even been sleeping. If it happened enough they started to beg for the attention, even if not vocally, and began to crave it.

But that was the sort of concept covered in training a new toy, not valueing a possible future toy. For now Girran simply continued as before. But not before he decided to step things up to the next level a little faster than normal. He could feel her walls tightly gripping his projection, and at a thought the projection became a little bit bigger, and those walls became a little bit tighter. Compared to what it could be that isn't really that big. Although I will say part of this examination is finding out just how big I can go before we actually place your body in risk. Girran's voice was similar to Mirria and Misralla's in it's musical 'accent', and was completly cold in tone. As if he didn't really care, and wasn't really interested in what was going on. As if this was just another job, and one he didn't like enough to actually focus on. He let her hands writhe around, trying to find something to grip. His projections simply slipped through her hands, although they remained in place.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:14 pm

Ishtar eyes went wide with shock as Girran explained what he was going to do to her. Ohhh…It can be bigger? Oh no. Ahhhhh! On cue, she felt it suddenly thrust faster into her flower and get bigger. She let out a loud yelp as she realized she could feel the pleasure begin to build within in her again. From here it was only going to get worse, she brought her hand to her face so she bite one of her fingers for comfort and she new eventually pleasure and pain would mix into one .

Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:33 pm

And you were going so nicely too. Misralla's voice is underlined with anger, anger at Ishtar for not welcoming what the Midrozi are doing to her. While pleasure could indeed meld into pain to become one single sensation Misralla knew a few locations that required very special training to draw pleasure from if injured just right. She stepped forward, her fingers digging into two very sensitive nerve clusters on Ishtar's body.

Now what did I say earlier that you had to do if you didn't want to feel this, Girl? Misralla's voice is ruthless and harsh, and her fingers remain digging in against the nerve clusters, spreading waves of intense pain through Ishtar's body. Strong enough to mask the pleasure coming from the projection in Ishtar's cunt. Misralla would keep her fingers digging in until Ishtar answered the question, and answered it correctly. Girran continued to thrust of course, he saw no reason to stop just because Misralla had a point she needed to make.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:53 pm

Ishtar screamed as she felt Misralla’s fingers dig into to her body. The pain was overwhelming as it was all she could feel. I’m sorry….I won’t resist. I will simply welcome what you plan to do me. Please just make the pain go away. Ishtar dropped her hand away from her face so it would be clear to that she was complying. The blue haired student really didn’t want to feel pain like that again.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:06 pm

See? You do remember what I said. Good girl. The fingers relented, and instead started dancing along the skin around the points they had caused such pain. Within a couple of seconds the combination of Misralla's skilled touch, and a little psychic manipulation of Ishtar's pleasure/pain senses, had faded the effect of the fingers digging painfully into the student.

With that done Misralla stepped back, letting Girran continue the examination as planned. The projection plunged into Ishtar's cunt a few more times before he diverted a tiny sliver of his mind into maintaining the projection. In response it enlarged in size again, stretching Ishtar even wider. At the moment it was one step off being the maximum size for normal humans before things started to get very painful, and if that was the case with Ishtar was the main reason behind this particular part of the examination.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:09 pm

As Misralla released her grip on Ishtar, the blue haired beauty saw the fingers began to dance along her skin. Rapidly the pain faded away and she suddenly gasped in surprised, as she could feel Girran still thrusting into at a good rate of speed.

In seconds she felt the projection suddenly get larger again. Ishtar let out a loud moan as her eyes went wide. One of her hands, desperate for something to do, reached up and began to message one of her orbs. She could feel a second wave of pleasure begin to well up in her as she felt the the larger thrusts keep the same momentum.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:48 pm

Misralla watched Ishtar's reaction with interest, her eyes assessing the blue haired student's reactions. Mirria also regarded the student curiously, but her face was hidden by a faceless, smooth metal plate visor. A thin light blue line was the only thing on the visor that was not a dull matte black, the line of high tech camera's and sensors worked best if encased in a Liraldi crystal coating.

Girran however remained distant. Despite his placement here he, like most members of the warrior caste, was not that interested in rape. He was far more interested in watching pain spread through his foes, watching the eyes as they felt death slowly, painfully, clawing it's way through the blood and into their bodies. Being stuck here meant he had very few chances to see that, only when a student worth the Midrozi's time had been located and needed 'rescuing' from the other sex slavers who purchased their stock here.

Of course he still watched Misralla, and at her subtle nod, almost unseen unless one was looking straight at her and was expecting it, he increased the size of he projection by yet another step. Now it was pushing the limits of what an average human could take without the pleasure starting to fade into agony.

As he did so Misralla spoke again Listen carefully girl. I want you to tell me if your body can handle the projection getting even larger, or if doing so will actually hurt you. I do not care if you answer yes or no, but if you lie to me I will punish you for it. Answer honestly, and you can keep feeling the pleasure. To give further incentive for Ishtar to be honest Misrall steped forward and one hand started squeezing and kneading Ishtar's free breast, the fingers tracing nerves with an expert touch.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:26 pm

The blue haired student moaned loudly as she felt the girth begin to increase in size again. Her hand squeezed her own breast again as she felt that it continue to thrust into her body again. She could feel the herself on the edge of esctasy one more time as the massive projection continued its assault on her flower.

It was then she heard Misralla speak again and asking her if she can handle the projection getting any larger. Ishtar didn't know how she was accepting a large member even now. Ahh! Ohhh! No I don't.....Uhhh! I don't think so. She could fell another hand begin to squeeze free breast. She hoped they were satisfied and would send her over the edge again.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next