View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 8:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Delia 

Post Delia
Name: Delia de L'Isle-Adam
Place of Birth: Malta
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Green
Ethnicity: Maltese
Skin Tone: Pale
Pubic Hair: None
Height: One-Hundred and Sixty cm
Weight: Isn't that rather rude?
Bust: 38D
Studying: Electrical Engineering
Clothes: When not in school uniform, Delia likes to wear a pink dress, pictured here.

Background: Delia was born on the island of Malta. Since a young age, Delia became interested in three things: archaic weapons, playing cards and mechanical objects. Delia has centred a lot of her life around looking into these things.

When she was ten, Delia went on a school excursion to a museum. Most of it was rather boring, but at one stage, the class came across a room filled with archaic weapons from a whole host of cultures. At first, she just looked at weapons that looked really nice, but it was a start. As the years went on, Delia studied these weapons, and when she could get her hands on some, began to practise with them. Delia became very proficient with the Francisca and the Butterfly Swords.

At school, one of her favourite past times was cards. Her friends taught her how to play snap when she was in kindergarten, and she kept playing cards throughout. The games changed a lot. Old maid early on, then on to things like Texas Hold-em and Chinese Poker. More than the actual game itself, Delia found gambling fun, though she always seemed to break even, though not at once. Once, she lost her entire savings save one euro. The next day, Delia regained them! Though she loves to gamble, she never goes into the Poker Machines and never bets on sports, preferring to chose things which make sense to her (she plans to go into the stock market after University).

When she was four, Delia observed someone using a screwdriver to screw a hook into place at a friends house. Delia was rather curious and decided to try using it. She 'borrowed' the screwdriver when no one was looking and took apart a new toaster that her friend's parents had left in a box on the floor. Though it was not a appreciated by most, Delia soon gained a great passion for pieces of equipment, and liked to look into electronics and engineering.

Nearing her eighteenth birthday, a new technology was unveiled by Apple. A form of Artificial Intelligence never seen before! And the hardware was so small. Though Apple said it was 'affordable', Delia could not afford it, for it would cost an average man a years worth of wages. Deciding she could not wait, she began asking around for work. One day, a foreigner walked up to her and said he'd giver her a substantial amount of money for sex. Delia was shocked at first, but then began to weigh it up. It was one tenth of the cost of the product. She eventually decided to agree. Soon, a pattern began. She spent hours of her time in the oldest profession. Delia never got such a substantial fee, but she slowly made the money. Then she went to buy the product. She couldn't hide it in her bag, so when Delia walked in the door with it, her parents wondered where she obtained the necessary funds. After making some enquiries, they discovered the truth. They were shocked and furious. After finding out about their situation, a representative of an all female university far away approached their doorstep.

Psychological Profile: Very curious. She always likes to try new things and to find out why things are. She's rather ashamed of what she's done and has put a negative stigma on sex, especially prostitution.
Delia's also rather competitive, especially when playing card games. She doesn't seem like it at first, but it becomes apparent as the game goes on, especially if she has a bad losing streak.
Personality: Very cheerful, but doesn't like to talk to new people. One of the only ways she bonds is over a good game.
Virgin? No.
Piercing or Tattoos: Has in small print on her left buttock “if it aint broke, I'll fix it”
Language: Maltese, English
Activities: Practising with the francisca and butterfly swords, playing Chinese Poker and Texas Hold-em, reverse engineering hardware.
Magic? Does conjuring a whole pile of money and then making it disappear five minutes later count?

Last edited by Delia on Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:57 am, edited 7 times in total.

Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:37 pm

Post Re: Delia
Oh she seems fun. If you want someone to show you around campus just ask and I will be happy to show you around.

Unfortunately there are no weapons at Shokushu, so you are not going to be able to practice with francisca or butterfly swords, but I'm sure you will find other activities that will fill your time up just as well.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:44 pm

Question: "Female?"

Is that just a typo, or hinting at something?

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:31 pm
Profile WWW

Yay, I am early this time! ^_^ Welcome to Shokushu!

I bet it's called sarcasm or something. It's obvious that students are female, so she possibly thought about it as overvalued but simply posted it anyway... It's not as fun to explain as it would be if you just get the joke.

Anyway, enjoy your stay. Can't wait for Calidare's 'rape' thing again. :mrgreen:

Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:16 pm

Welcome to Shokushu Campus I hope you enjoy your stay here, and I Heard in the North Wing of the Dorm a secret poker game goes on every Friday so hope you find it and win alot of 'Rapes' oh did i say rape? i meant games yeah alot of games. anyway again Welcome to Shokushu Campus.

Calidare Art Gallery

Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:18 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Thankyou all for such a warm welcome.

Madison, the reason I typed that with a question mark was because when I looked at the scaffold to help me make the biography, I was confused as to why it was there :). The scaffold was really helpful, but the question seemed unnecessary.

Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:10 pm

Nice profile. Welcome to the island, hope to run into you sometime.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:29 pm

welcome to the island hope to see you around if you need anything feel free to look me up ^^

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:57 am

Blobby-chan approves. Have fun!

Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:32 pm
Profile WWW

Welcome to Shokushu! You have a very interesting character, I am sure you have alot of exciting adventures on campus!

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:29 pm

Welcome to the island :)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:03 pm
Profile YIM

Greetings and please enjoy your stay here.

SFA: Lorielle, Star Faerie Princess

Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:00 am

Hmmm! A gambler, eh... interesting. :) But I wouldn't say she has a gambling spirit from that description, nor a winner's guile... so running into Icosagon might be very dangerous. But he might have to look her up anyway, just to see...

Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:56 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]